Wild sex leads to wild bacche :D

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I wish we get a full episode of these two 😆 ...they are hilarious; who will say they are parents too...and imagine what Jia and Dia will grow up to be if both Palak and Rithwik co-parent them together!!!! ... lesson of a lifetime is that wild sex leads to wild bacche 😉 ...hamein toh kuch khaas dekhne ko nahi mila Sony TV par lagta hai inki kaafi happening married life thhi... I wish that these two get back to doing peecha of each other and seducing each other 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a good episode mixture of everything and everyone in one episode . Rohit must be the happy peespe now to see Ritwik in that position . Y should palak know nakul's truth why can't someone elseknow nakul's truth she has to go through lot of hardships to expose Nakul now. Ritwik shows his all emotions when he is around palak and Gia Dia in the house  , in his house he behaves like a emotionally challenged person.setu offers her electronic device to Ritwik to start of with Gia and Dia parenting in a funny way just like she has given mixie to ritwik on his birthday for him to start of with married life . Setu ka electronic device dare lawyers pe kaam kar Raha hai aab sare lawyers zaroor Setu ki baat manengey . 
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

It was a good episode mixture of everything and everyone in one episode . Rohit must be the happy peespe now to see Ritwik in that position . Y should palak know nakul's truth why can't someone elseknow nakul's truth she has to go through lot of hardships to expose Nakul now. Ritwik shows his all emotions when he is around palak and Gia Dia in the house  , in his house he behaves like a emotionally challenged person.setu offers her electronic device to Ritwik to start of with Gia and Dia parenting in a funny way just like she has given mixie to ritwik on his birthday for him to start of with married life . Setu ka electronic device dare lawyers pe kaam kar Raha hai aab sare lawyers zaroor Setu ki baat manengey . 

I liked what u mentioned yeah u could see Ricky being himself in Palak's house & around Palak that in his own house... actually seen the old Ricky today just a glimpse of them being together was a treat to watch ya hopefully we get some more..but I guess Ricky gives up haha as seen in the previous promo... 
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emerald_18

I liked what u mentioned yeah u could see Ricky being himself in Palak's house & around Palak that in his own house... actually seen the old Ricky today just a glimpse of them being together was a treat to watch ya hopefully we get some more..but I guess Ricky gives up haha as seen in the previous promo... 

but I guess they again get under one roof may be I am not sure whether palak would be welcomed noon mansion or not but as the pictures speak palak may be welcomed . You know what I have a bad feeling that Ananya would demean palak . Without knowing the truth . Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

but I guess they again get under one roof may be I am not sure whether palak would be welcomed noon mansion or not but as the pictures speak palak may be welcomed . You know what I have a bad feeling that Ananya would demean palak . Without knowing the truth .

Ha does she still have a role in S2 so long she was sidelined probably that's why they've kept her otherwise she's not required in S2 other than jus hosting parties...