I am a girl not your property

PatialaBabes thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What a contrast between 2 girls, the 2 besties mini and Preet. One takes a firm correct stand against being controlled like a puppet by an idiot guy and other acts like a puppet after first meet itself, 😕 . The attitude and mindset of both the boys is EXACTLY like Ashok. Both being jerks showing harsh reality of the society -where boys think that they own the girls. Our society needs More of Mini(s) and No Preet(s) ... and Mini darling please lodge a complaint against that Micky to teach him a lesson

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Preet is acting too irritating. Boys like mickey and preets would be are idiots🤢
Lucy123 thumbnail
Exactly my point.

Mini has told Mickey off before as well but he thinks its a joke when he is told to back off. He does not understand what No means at all.
She should have slapped him and called HS or Lally Uncle to sort him out. 😡

I think that this is a problem with Girls because they do not complain and keep quite due to shame.⭐️

This Preet is a danger to herself everytime she meets this Kittu who is a control freak. He will destroy Preet self confidence in one go. I still do not believe that she went home when he told her and he carried on playing. A stupid mindset and a warning to Preet but this is not looking good at all.
😡
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Unfortunately, I know too many girls like Preet who forget all logic when a guy pays them compliments. They mistake over-possessive guys or control freaks as "romantics" who want only their attention. 
Such guys often have double standards where they have all the fun in the world but put down restrictions at every step of their wives' lives. Abhi se yeh haal hai to shaadi ke baad Preet ki life bohot hi buri hogi, I'm sure. 
Kya fayda Canada reh kar? 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lucy123

Exactly my point.

Mini has told Mickey off before as well but he thinks its a joke when he is told to back off. He does not understand what No means at all.
She should have slapped him and called HS or Lally Uncle to sort him out. 😡

I think that this is a problem with Girls because they do not complain and keep quite due to shame.⭐️

This Preet is a danger to herself everytime she meets this Kittu who is a control freak. He will destroy Preet self confidence in one go. I still do not believe that she went home when he told her and he carried on playing. A stupid mindset and a warning to Preet but this is not looking good at all.
😡

@bold, completely agree. More and more people are speaking up to say No means no but often we see it being discussed just for extreme cases where there is physical harassment or abuse. There is also verbal/emotional harassment that many people, especially girls overlook or let go because they are told not to "make a big deal of things". 😡 

Even if Mickey did not force Minnie physically, he's still stalking her and trying to back her into a corner, which is not acceptable. I am glad she pointed out that a smile does not equal acceptance. The whole "hansi to phansi" mindset needs to be stopped. She also showed that with such guys it's best to stop them right at the beginning instead of letting them continue this behavior. There are too many guys who think what they are doing is cool, rather than being taught that stalking is illegal/criminal and chasing after a girl who says no is definitely not a sign of "mardaangi". 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
PatialaBabes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucy123

Exactly my point.

She should have slapped him and called HS or Lally Uncle to sort him out.😡

😡

In Mini' Case there was no shame involved but self confidence and power to take stand for herself hence she did not complain and I agree about what you wrote about Preet