Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kids prank Ritwik because they want to take revenge on papa because he has given "dukh" to palak  😆 because of these pranks maybe Ritwik feels palak is doing all these and tells her if your doing all these to get close to me it's not going to happen and tells her let's end it all here and takes away his kids . 
And 

And 

Rishab is back 
With a dhamaka 
He tells vijaypath noon that it's good to here that he forgave palak and reveals that palak is dr.palak Sharma Shivam is angry and Ritwik is surprised.
Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvYajDqFxyL/?hl=en

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I knew it!!! The kids wont spare Rithwik ... this will be fun...but reconciliation ka naam aur nishaaan tak nahi hai ... no thawing at all ðŸ˜”
Arrrghhh that mucus coated fangs baring anaconda is back ðŸ˜¡ ... this season has the least amount of feel good factor ...and its supposed to be a "love story" ...ARRGGHHH!!!!
Emerald_18 thumbnail
I don't know why I'm hoping for VP to drive a lil sense out of this & remember the relationship he had with Dr Sharma & question himself whether a girl like her will really do what she did...
Emerald_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

I knew it!!! The kids wont spare Rithwik ... this will be fun...but reconciliation ka naam aur nishaaan tak nahi hai ... no thawing at all  😔

Arrrghhh that mucus coated fangs baring anaconda is back ðŸ˜¡ ... this season has the least amount of feel good factor ...and its supposed to be a "love story" ...ARRGGHHH!!!!

🤣
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emerald_18

I don't know why I'm hoping for VP to drive a lil sense out of this & remember the relationship he had with Dr Sharma & question himself whether a girl like her will really do what she did...

He will. I am guessing he or RN or Shivam will go get Palak to come to Noon Mansion. She will come in that blue suit and Mamta will be welcoming her in. 
Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: san2471

He will. I am guessing he or RN or Shivam will go get Palak to come to Noon Mansion. She will come in that blue suit and Mamta will be welcoming her in. 

where did you watch this link please .😲
Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

where did you watch this link please . 😲

oh  yeah I remember .are you referring to yogita's Insta pic of palak in blue suit .may be or maybe not don't know let's see I am not sure about palak entering into that house but the cast off-screen pics were are in the noon mansion so may be I am guessing they will complete there 15days in noon mansion and VP will bring her to test her may be . Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

where did you watch this link please .😲

https://www.indiatoday.in/mail-today/story/affairs-of-the-heart-1451029-2019-02-08
Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: san2471

https://www.indiatoday.in/mail-today/story/affairs-of-the-heart-1451029-2019-02-08

hey thanks I saw the pic ðŸ˜ƒ palak is coming home ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰