Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ohho newer knew this thread exists...

I am just waiting for the bros to play...ek chauka marega by marrying kuhu aur dusra Sudha 6 boundary k bahar.. Ben ba uss din aapko dekh k jo sukun milega humko 😂

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ohho newer knew this thread exists...

I am just waiting for the bros to play...ek chauka marega by marrying kuhu aur dusra Sudha 6 boundary k bahar.. Ben ba uss din aapko dekh k jo sukun milega humko 😂

🤣 do you think they can show both of them mandir me shaadi kr k ghar me tapkofying?

Lol definitely not ofcourse

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meen123

🤣 do you think they can show both of them mandir me shaadi kr k ghar me tapkofying?

Lol definitely not ofcourse

Can you imagine your namesake's reaction if one fine day she goes to open the door after sar pe uthaoing the entire house searching for 'mere bete kunal' and Abir. And dhadammmmm - both her sons with the girls garland and all, "maa, we figured with you around hume brahmachari hi Rehna Partha, isiliye humne Mandir mein shaadi karli" 

"Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

THE END

🤣🤣🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

Can you imagine your namesake's reaction if one fine day she goes to open the door after sar pe uthaoing the entire house searching for 'mere bete kunal' and Abir. And dhadammmmm - both her sons with the girls garland and all, "maa, we figured with you around hume brahmachari hi Rehna Partha, isiliye humne Mandir mein shaadi karli" 

THE END

🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Agar aisa sach me hua to ye thread ek hi din mein 150 pages cross karega

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THE END

🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is LEGIT funny! Meenu would be like "Main jo karti hoon parivaar ke liye karti hoon."

Abir would say "Humara parivaar banta hi kaha aapke rehte."

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

This is LEGIT funny! Meenu would be like "Main jo karti hoon parivaar ke liye karti hoon."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No, This is funny!! I can soooooo imagine Abir looking away and muttering this under his breath. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am glad that there is a AT for the brothers 

Kunal-Abir bond is my fav !  I really hope that makers will explore their bond properly ! 

Abir and Nanko's love for each other is unconditional and pure.....I really want to see what will happen once Kunal's birth secret will come out in the open ! 

I really want Kunal to hit rock bottom that time and Abir to show is protective big bro side ! 

I hope makers won't disappoint by sidelining this beautiful bond !  

socioboss9797 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No, This is funny!! I can soooooo imagine Abir looking away and muttering this under his breath. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Haha! Abir deffo says a lot of interesting things in murmur.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

@mridhu,socioboss

smiley37smiley37 I can imagine it. 

Nidhi "madha madhi re. Ben ba ke dono beto ne unki tarah bhaag ke shaadi kr li." Kaushal dragging her away from the potential crime scene

Nanu in the background silently enjoying it

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

@mridhu,socioboss

smiley37smiley37 I can imagine it. 

Nidhi "madha madhi re. Ben ba ke dono beto ne unki tarah bhaag ke shaadi kr li." Kaushal dragging her away from the potential crime scene

Nanu in the background silently enjoying it

Lololololololol 😂

Kunal: "Maa, main aapko pareshan nahi dekh sakta. Maine socha yeh sab shaadi ka jhanjhat lene se ache mandir mein kar loon. Aap khush hai na maa? Bhai aur mein dono saath saath hai."

Nanu: Meenu, bahuein aayi hai swagat nahi karegi?

Meenu goes away to play sitar in anger Parul follows her "Ben Baa".

Kuhu mutters to Mishti "Yeh Kunal ki maa badi hi daraavni hai. #BehenjiKiSasuMeriSaasumaa"