Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I quite liked VP- Palak scenes today felt bad for them in way & a lil angry with VP for not giving palak a chance..this has turned into such a beautiful relationship...& even angrier with Mamta for ruining relationships & lives...wud VP forgive Mamta if he ever came to know??
Ricky as per promo agrees to stay with palak for 15 days as suggested by his lawyer who was threathend by Setu to tell Ricky he needs to stay with palak for 15 days haha Shivi & Setus plan let's see how that unfolds in the episodes to come..

Hoping for some cute moments from the leads..πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally today Ricky showed some emotions towards his daughters . The last scene was cute palwik and daughters ,palak shocked to see Ritwik in the house with daughters . Setu today was highlight of the episode she was funny and protective about her friend . 
I hope from now there are more palwik scenes .
Max789 thumbnail
Jet speed pe chal Raha hai Inka time already 6 months completed palak staying in Delhi πŸ€£
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My reactions:
1) Hilarious Setu πŸ˜† ...the original whacko Setu who jumped Rithwik to get some dubious bond is BACK!!!

2) Mamta ... either die and let others live OR fess up and let others live. Tired of the sad "mamtaish" background tune that plays when she starts speaking

3) Rithwik's just starting to feel like a dad ... the real "dad" work will be an eye opener for him when he lives with the terror kids and with Palak, with no butler "Jai" 

4) Mazaa aata if Palak's parting shot to VP was ..."Oh btw, that gold digger who ruined your and your beloved son's life and emptied your gold mines...that's me" 

5) Rithwik feels so at home in Palak's place ... who will say that they are estranged for 6 years? He looks more at home with her than in his own home, eating and throwing bananas like a chimpanzee. 

Just hope that the remaining episodes are the real deal and a full concentration of the journey back ... 5 minutes ka "ILU" and "rightbackatchya" would never suffice

san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Apart from silly Shanaya - Nakul romance ; the best episode till date
VP-Palak scenes was achingly beautiful. You could feel their pain . When VP wanted to sort out Dr Sharma's nalayak husband ; she immediately responded with so much despair and pain that she wished things would get sorted out but now she does not have hope !! 

Looking forward to the coming week, it will be a complete riot with twins driving the new dad Ritwik up the wall. Till now they have been mellow in his company; they need to get over their initial hesitation. He was trying his father hood duties today putting them to bed & then tearing up hearing them yearn for dolls. Those forehead kisses, that hug, want to see more of this. 

Ritwik is so comfortable in her company is evident from his action 
Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

My reactions:

1) Hilarious Setu  πŸ˜† ...the original whacko Setu who jumped Rithwik to get some dubious bond is BACK!!!

2) Mamta ... either die and let others live OR fess up and let others live. Tired of the sad "mamtaish" background tune that plays when she starts speaking

3) Rithwik's just starting to feel like a dad ... the real "dad" work will be an eye opener for him when he lives with the terror kids and with Palak, with no butler "Jai" 

4) Mazaa aata if Palak's parting shot to VP was ..."Oh btw, that gold digger who ruined your and your beloved son's life and emptied your gold mines...that's me" 

5) Rithwik feels so at home in Palak's place ... who will say that they are estranged for 6 years? He looks more at home with her than in his own home, eating and throwing bananas like a chimpanzee. 

Just hope that the remaining episodes are the real deal and a full concentration of the journey back ... 5 minutes ka "ILU" and "rightbackatchya" would never suffice

4. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘what a line !!! It would be a treat to watch and music to ears .
varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
totally loved palak-vp scenes today , felt really really emotional watching their scenes , both the actors emoted soo well , just loved it , and i felt setu was too cute today , got reminded of the setu who  jumped on ritwik to get those papers from him , setu is one of those characters who has not changed a bit .