Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I find it very wierd with Ricky everytime abusing palak about having rich men in her life...for once can't he jus use his brains & think why wud she live an ordinary life if she had the company of a rich man why wud she be struggling with finances & doing double shifts & jobs I really don't understand wat were the CVS thinking why are they making Ricky sound so lame & dumb ðŸ¥±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
To just satisfy his ego ,he all the facts right but he cannot forget that she cheated him .
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She has told him upfront she struggling with finances Shivam too has told him about her state bring the shrewd business man he is so called can't he investigate into this a lil I jus fathom that ..
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emerald_18

She has told him upfront she struggling with finances Shivam too has told him about her state bring the shrewd business man he is so called can't he investigate into this a lil I jus fathom that ..

he has  only one thing in mind palak cheated on him he left everything for her she left him for another man's money she is a f***ing bitch and that brain has this much info and memory full ,he has no info how palak loved him took care of everything and how she struggled to give him a good healthcare and sustain the house to live . When he don'tremember all these things how can we expect him to look into these new development s 😭. Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Baap beta dono ko verbal diarrhea ka problem hai ...bina lagaam and bina reason ke nikalte hi jaata hai ðŸ¤¢
And no one around to clean it up ðŸ˜¡ ... at least the writer does not seem too sensitive about the unplugged verbal poop that she has created ðŸ˜¡