annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why is rithwik's mom not standing up for palak? If she just speaks up, then everything would get sorted out. Gia and Diya would get both a mom and dad. And she, palak and Setu are the only ones who know the truth. And setu cant to tell the truth because it is not her place and she shouldn't interfere. But mamta needs to admit her wrong doings and tell the truth. Palak won't tell the truth because she thinks she is protecting mamta and is helping rithwik. But only mamta knows that her plan didn't work the way she thought it would. In fact in only made things worse. She is trying to get ritwik and palak back together, but doesn't she get that when they get together the truth will come out?
So why not own up, and stop rithwik and palak from being more hurt and also the kids. There are being thrown around in between this whole thing. Honestly mamta is mad selfish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If she says the truth everyone will get know the selfish behaviour so she doesn't want the truth to be reavealed but she wants them to unite like Ritwik should forgive palak for her cheating and palak coming to there house . Telling the truth never was an intention . If she wanted to tell the truth she wouldn't wait till now nor Shivam would have planned all those silly plans did you observe no plan has any objective of revealing the truth . 

The last episode actually was a sacrifice for Mamta's picture perfect family not for Ritwik I feel ,she begs palak not reveal geetha's truth kyunki uska family bikar jayega aur koi manega nahi Geetha ka sach bohat ladai karni padegi . Palak will be like mujhme bohat himat hai Mai ladungi Ritwik ke liye but she breaks her tells her this not possible just sacrifice him.
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly Mamta's character is degraded very badly which I really not happy with now she seems to be portraying a very selfish lady she knows the mistake that she has made she can see things getting worse but isn't doing anything to correct things she wants others to do it for her .. Sometimes I wonder if there is anything more to why Mamta is silent maybe the truth will come out... But seeing her in no remorse mode for almost half way thru the serial is not something we're happy about... The constant bad mouthing of palak by VP & Ricky is upsetting ...& She can see it all & not doing anything about it is say ðŸ˜•ðŸ¥±
IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I quit watching S1 at around 80ish episode because I m not at all a fan of mahaan female leads who take a charge of everything happening in their lives and start taking decisions for themselves along with their husbands keeping them in complete dark n then telling lies and making weird sacrifices just in the name of protecting their husband/families etc., I can't totally blame the male leads later for not trusting them or blaming/insulting them (though not at every occasion) or sympathise with female leads for the same.. N Palak had exactly started doing the same. I gave her 2-3 chances just like Ritwik, but she kept confiding only in Setu every next time. So I lost it n stopped watching it. Other reason being, I didn't like Geeta and Vikrant characters until I watched...they didn't create any mystery but made me cringe at the shady place they used to stay at and their weird house-help, the way they showed Geeta being a strong woman in Ricky's dreams n her ninja stunts n all. That looked so artificial to me because in the initial episodes, the way they had shown Geeta (with the other actress), she seemed to be everything else but such lady, she totally looked like a gold-digger. So I couldn't relate and that made me sure that they r going to put Mamta in bad light which I couldn't take...becuase Mamta was my most favourite character in the show, much more than Palak Ritwik themselves.
So I have a few questions, can anybody please give me a summary of what happened after Palak gotto know about Geeta being Ritwik's mom?

1. Why did Geeta leave Ritwik?
2. Does Palak know Geeta wasn't a bad lady? If yes, how and when?
3. What happened so bad to Ritwik...like I read he became a drunkard n all...that Mamta had to convince Palak to leave Ritwik?
4. How did Vikrant agree to fake an affair with Palak? Were Geeta, Vikrant, Palak the same team?
san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFLove

I quit watching S1 at around 80ish episode because I m not at all a fan of mahaan female leads who take a charge of everything happening in their lives and start taking decisions for themselves along with their husbands keeping them in complete dark n then telling lies and making weird sacrifices just in the name of protecting their husband/families etc., I can't totally blame the male leads later for not trusting them or blaming/insulting them (though not at every occasion) or sympathise with female leads for the same.. N Palak had exactly started doing the same. I gave her 2-3 chances just like Ritwik, but she kept confiding only in Setu every next time. So I lost it n stopped watching it. Other reason being, I didn't like Geeta and Vikrant characters until I watched...they didn't create any mystery but made me cringe at the shady place they used to stay at and their weird house-help, the way they showed Geeta being a strong woman in Ricky's dreams n her ninja stunts n all. That looked so artificial to me because in the initial episodes, the way they had shown Geeta (with the other actress), she seemed to be everything else but such lady, she totally looked like a gold-digger. So I couldn't relate and that made me sure that they r going to put Mamta in bad light which I couldn't take...becuase Mamta was my most favourite character in the show, much more than Palak Ritwik themselves.

So I have a few questions, can anybody please give me a summary of what happened after Palak gotto know about Geeta being Ritwik's mom?

1. Why did Geeta leave Ritwik?
2. Does Palak know Geeta wasn't a bad lady? If yes, how and when?
3. What happened so bad to Ritwik...like I read he became a drunkard n all...that Mamta had to convince Palak to leave Ritwik?
4. How did Vikrant agree to fake an affair with Palak? Were Geeta, Vikrant, Palak the same team?

Please dont bother watching S2 ; you will cringe

1. She had cancer & knowing VP cannot afford treatment she left home and was hoping to die when a good samaritan doctor helped her. She came back to meet VP and Ritwik when she was healed but by then VP had married Mamta so she left. Eventually she married the doctor who treated her and is Vikrant's father

2. She does after hearing the above story from Geeta when Ritwik met with an accident & was in hospital

3. After his accident; he turned into a drunkard ; not sure why. VP came and told Ritwik that Palak is in touch with his mother Geeta with lots of masala. Mamta was insecure that Palak will convince Ritwik about his mother Geeta so she asked Palak to leave to save her 24 yrs marriage with VP. She told her VP and Ritwik will not ever believe Palak

4. Not sure ; he was coaxed into it
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: san2471

Please dont bother watching S2 ; you will cringe

1. She had cancer & knowing VP cannot afford treatment she left home and was hoping to die when a good samaritan doctor helped her. She came back to meet VP and Ritwik when she was healed but by then VP had married Mamta so she left. Eventually she married the doctor who treated her and is Vikrant's father

2. She does after hearing the above story from Geeta when Ritwik met with an accident & was in hospital

3. After his accident; he turned into a drunkard ; not sure why. VP came and told Ritwik that Palak is in touch with his mother Geeta with lots of masala. Mamta was insecure that Palak will convince Ritwik about his mother Geeta so she asked Palak to leave to save her 24 yrs marriage with VP. She told her VP and Ritwik will not ever believe Palak

4. Not sure ; he was coaxed into it

3. He was actually in depression as his father wanted to prove a point that if Ritwik doesn't have any job or good financial support palak would leave him so vijaypath noon made sure Ritwik never get job anywhere so that he can prove his point that palak is a gold digger . Ritwik goes in depression due to this and everyone becomes busy in life and palak will be struggling to make ends meet so he he gets depressed as he cannot support anything's .

I told in my earlier post also geetha's story episode is really good go watch it you will find all answers there episode 88 maybe . Give it a try that episode is good .
IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
^^ Thanks both of u for the update...I'll surely try to watch the episode u r saying.
N I m watching season 2...I got back thinking it will start afresh now😆
Though like y'all r mad at the way Ritwik's character is being handled and more footage is given to the side stories, I m kind of liking it a compared to how story lost the plot post their marriage n I found it too boring😆
I agree, Ritwik is using too bad words for her everytime (Maybe only to make it more web viewers friendly?😕) n he has kind of totally lost his brains n basic thinking abilities. He should get more scenes defiinitely. Till now, the episodes have all been about Palak-Noons bonding n Palak helping them all out and making Noons realise how mahaan Palak is, how Palak has been good as a mother, how much struggle she has been doing n what great sacrifices she has done n how thankless people r towards her, that's it. It has only been about Palak the great. N that kind of irritates me when one of the leads is made totally mahaan n the other totally useless, hopeless and almost a villain gradually. Thank god, Rikky gave up on custody battle n saved himself from becoming a complete villain of his own story. I want to see him the whole story from a new angle n discover the truths and then maybe say sorry for using bitch words for Palak every now n then but that's all. I don't want him to apologise to her for not trusting her or for questioning the paternity of the kids because he chose to trust her twice or thrice when the world said otherwise, but that's what Palak herself made him believe...both with her actions n words. So she doesn't deserve to be angry at him now.

N I had always loved the Noon family in the S1 until Rishabh bakwaas started n I love all those actors more too. So I kind of don't mind having their scenes more😉 I love the girl playing Reeva, n new Shivam is adorable too, Papa Noon is great. N Mamta toh is my most favourite. 😉 Setu n Rohit r fun to watch with their bacha party😆 I also love Sam...she is so cute! Palak-Papa scenes r good too. So I love to watch all these scenes more than the Palwik scenes.😉

N what u just told me about Mamta!!! Was she really insecure and asked Palak to leave for "HER 24 YEARS OLD MARRIAGE?????"  I just can't believe it🤢 This definitely was not the Mamta that was planned at the beginning of the story. Just to accomodate this freaking separation, they did this to Mamta!!!! Disgusting🥱 I had loved Mamta so much that I really can't relate to this n since I didn't even watch those scenes, it helps me better n I still can't hate Mamta...that was just some farzi Mamta for me😆 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Had Mamta just told everyone the truth about her telling Palak to leave Ricky then the whole fiasco wouldn't have happened. She still has her selfish motive behind what she's asked Shivam to do now but she'd never admit it. Would have been much easier cos now the whole time Ricky will think Palak still cheated him and he's gonna be seen as someone who's so mahaan' for forgiving his wife and the mother of his daughters when she's done nothing but listen to his selfish mother.