Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rose2015

Samar is a fool to keep falling on Jaya when she has no respect for him. I am fed up of both Jaya and Satya. Good Dhruv is going back to Shanaya.

I no longer care for Samar/Jaya as a couple and just want to see all of Satya's deceit brought out into the open. I also want Jaya to apologize to Samar for being an idiot and have her confront her mom.

Overall the show is very boring. I have to fastforward the scenes.

i fear that would only happen when the show is about to come to an end. so far whilst still being married, jaya has been through two men as potential 2nd husbands. i would not be surprised if there are more to come and this goes on for longer. the description of the show is that its about an obsessive mother who causes discord in her daughters martial life. this is untrue, she has some severe sort of mental illness and has brought up 3 mindless puppets as daughters. i sure do wonder what the point of this show is as i really doubt such mothers actually exist. her children are nothing more than pawns in her twisted mind games. the whole thing has turned out very weird and pointless ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• is there anyone stil watching? i do read written updates and have long since stopped watching 
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kitna khichenge iss show ko?
Nothing happened in the last few episodes. Jungle scenes are dud and dialogues repetitive.
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only saving grace is the precap. Rama brings the judge handling Samar/Jaya's divorce case. The judge tells Satya she can't get Jaya married again and it will have to wait since Samar/Jaya are still married. I hope this judge puts Satya in her place.