Binge watching the episodes and found someone taking a stand for palak

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guess who ??
Every one the Ritwik family never spoke up palak be it dadi or Mamta woh samne samne ke cheeze Bolte hai aur I give up bol dete hai . While binge watching episodes(I do whenever I feel like  😛) I realised thatno noon has ever stood up for palak correctly they all are selfish .

Now I found someone who stood up for palak rightly with out any bias .
It's Geetha 
I was watching 88 episode maybe the Geetha story episode where vijaypath and Geetha come face to face.
Geetha just shows the mirror to vijaypath.
That how obsessed  is he to prove his point by spying on palak.
How cheap thinking he has .
She also clears him Vikrant is her son so he should not think for stupid affair possibility as he is helping them because they are family .
She also says him that he was trying to save him for her but forgot save Ritwik from himself (as he was spoiling ritwik's life because of his temper and obsession over things )

At last Geetha gets from vijaypath noon that Tum Sab mile hue ho 

Guys you need to definately watch this episode  for Geetha character she just slayed in this episode her character is well written and artist who potraport this character did a fab job .
She made me feel that she is perfect mother in law for palak .the hand gestures she making  and cupping palak's face and seeing her lovingly and asking her to take care for Ritwik.if she would not leave Ritwik naah she would have been a really good mother in law for palak . 

Guys go and watch this episode . On no  Dil hi toh hai day make it a Dil hi toh hai day .
Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I liked her character once they revealed the truth u cud see she was the only true person & selfless unlike the so called Noons ...leaving ur child is no excuse but u cud relate to her character later... sadly I doubt all that wud be revealed in S2 there seems to be no trace of Geeta Vikrant in S2 
Moreover now I want Mamtas Truth to be revealed Ritwick should hear it from her mouth..
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emerald_18

Yeah I liked her character once they revealed the truth u cud see she was the only true person & selfless unlike the so called Noons ...leaving ur child is no excuse but u cud relate to her character later... sadly I doubt all that wud be revealed in S2 there seems to be no trace of Geeta Vikrant in S2 

Moreover now I want Mamtas Truth to be revealed Ritwick should hear it from her mouth..

Mamata and noons were always like we are there for ritwik but actually never helped him properly on what he needed they didn't took care about there living .
And hospital bills konse parents can compromise on there child's health .when riwik's accident happen and he is hospitalized ,he didn't not allow palak to meet Ritwik and no noon had any objection even when he told ,he will bring police. And after that day everything on palak hospital bills ,taking care of Ritwik everything. 

Geetha never came face to face with ritwRi but always made sure that he has no problem .👏