divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In yesterdays episode, naeem bi said , meeta is the same woman who destroyed your life. But in reality babita ki zindagi barbaadi ki shuruaat toh uske parents ne ki by getting her married at such an young age, instead of educating her. Second time it was by her in laws, who never encouraged their son to take along his wife. Thirdly it was by ashok who brought meeta home and denied babita her rights. Then why a woman always blames the other woman? I hope babita realizes this.  Though meeta has her share of mistake. Why is  it that only she has to feel guilty and others go scot free especially that ashok and family. ðŸ˜•
And i really dont understand why woman like preets mother even exist in this world. These kind of woman are the reason for pathetic situation of other women

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sabse badi galti ashok ki hai par meeta ki bhi hai. Meeta ko Babita ko phone karke sab batana chahiye tha jab meeta ko ashok ke barme pata chala tab. Khurana family se zyada galti meeta ki hai. At least khurana(except of course) family ne apne partner ko dhoka to nahi diya Aur nahi married kisike sath affair kiya. Meeta ko jab pata chala uske baad bhi wo ashok ke sath hai.Meeta uniform ke color select karne ki waqt kaise smile karke bol rahi thi I like blue color of bafadari, Babita ke samne ye bolna zaruri tha kya ?
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annie_13

Sabse badi galti ashok ki hai par meeta ki bhi hai. Meeta ko Babita ko phone karke sab batana chahiye tha jab meeta ko ashok ke barme pata chala tab. Khurana family se zyada galti meeta ki hai. At least khurana(except of course) family ne apne partner ko dhoka to nahi diya Aur nahi married kisike sath affair kiya. Meeta ko jab pata chala uske baad bhi wo ashok ke sath hai.Meeta uniform ke color select karne ki waqt kaise smile karke bol rahi thi I like blue color of bafadari, Babita ke samne ye bolna zaruri tha kya ?

i know even meeta is involved. But she is not the only reason for babitaas present situation. Babita has given 17 years of her crucial life to her inlaws. Her Mil Immediately forgot babitas sacrifice and supported khoon ka rishta. Also remember babitas lawyer. He had asked babita how are her inlaws. When babita replies positively the lawyer immedialtey asked her, then why arent they here with you? Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
India has been a patriarchial society for centuries. While there have been revolutionary women even in 1700s and 1800s , perhaps even earlier, not all women had the strength of Ahilya bai Holkar or Rani Rashmoni. Most women ...when women were not even allowed education...just gave in to the servitude of men as if it was something they are born for. Even in 21st century, this mindset is not completely gone. It exists. Some beliefs like pati parmeshwar hota hai, parents are always right, elders can do no wrong, children are always either bad or Shravan kumar...these beliefs should change...otherwise it will take another century to bring about real change. Beeji like women exist. It is sad but true. I am so angry ...I mean first she took away the stree dhan.Now she does not even care how Babita and Mini are making both ends meet. All she does is have crocodile tears. 
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree to you on one point that it's the woman who is always blamed. It is very convenient for our society that we live in. Harsh truth. 

But, here I am just commenting my views on the story of our show and the characters in it. 

I understand that three years into the relationship, she was very much in love to leave Ashok. But, it also proved that her love was weak enough to overpower her conscience and guilt of wasting someone's precious years. Couldn't she have taken a stand that she wanted Babita to know everything first and then only will take the relationship forward? That is the only complaint I have against her. Otherwise, the show makers have been really good in portraying the fact that The Other Woman not always have a bad character. 

Beeji and Dadaji- I don't know. They should leave Babita alone and not see her as her Bahu or whatever. They should see her as Babita now, high time. Accepting Meeta is fine but then why drag the past. Sometimes, there is a certain conflict in their actions. 
Personally, I have seen someone dear in my life keeping contact with her ex-husband's sister although she doesn't speak to her ex-husband or his parents. But, his sister was a great support and she had formed a strong bond with her in her years of marriage. I am trying to say that this bond from her past which she brought into her present did not affect her from moving on but in Babita's case, there is a different pov. We have clearly seen her getting weak when Dadaji comes and addresses him as her Sasur. Was that necessary? Both Babita and Dadaji should understand. She could have still addressed him respectfully by calling the relationship he had with Minnie for example.  

Somewhere I feel for Babita, you know. We are all audience. She is feeling it. She blames Ashok too and she knew if their love was strong, he wouldn't have turned to Meeta at all. But, the anger is justified. Meeta took Ashok from her, she believes. She will need time to come out of this fact and put soil over it. 

I am not even getting started on Preet's mom or Ashok. ðŸ¥±
sunaina02 thumbnail
It was Ashok's responsibility and not Meeta's to tell Babita about his new relationship . 

All the way through Ashok is the culprit who created all the problems . 

sunaina02 thumbnail
I find the creatives of this serial a bit  indecisive.
They do not know whether they should go the modern way - showing Babita to be independent , strong,  and free of social taboos 
or 
show her as a traditional meek woman - afraid to break relationships.

May be,they are showing Babita in a transitional period hence all the ons and offs .

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I find the creatives of this serial a bit  indecisive.

They do not know whether they should go the modern way - showing Babita to be independent , strong,  and free of social taboos 
or 
show her as a traditional meek woman - afraid to break relationships.

May be,they are showing Babita in a transitional period hence all the ons and offs .

They do want her to become independent but they are trying to show how women like Babita struggle to get there emotionally and mentally because of all the baggage and conditioning of society. She will have to break free of these useless chains one by one, and only then can she be totally herself. 
Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Getting involved with a married man is definitely not a good thing. she can be blamed for ruining her own life. She's not a victim character at all. she inflicted all that trouble upon herself. She broke relations with her parents for a misogynistic cheater, That's crazy! 
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What's worse...being forced to stay in a relationship with a married man who you love (and who loves you) because you have no choice, or staying in a relationship with a man who leaves you 1 month after your wedding for seventeen years because you have no choice?

Meena and Babes are suffering the same situation but from different sides of the fence. Both of them have been let down by society, societal expectations, their families and Ashok.Edited by SK1509 - 5 years ago