Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

loved the KaRam scenes today πŸ˜ƒ

my fav moment was when durvasa mentioned about him and his prayer about radha πŸ˜³ ballu flashed such a serene smile that has capacity to make your mood good πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

lage haatho pleased hoke inko ek boon bhi de dete toh maza aa jata πŸ˜³

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally a positive episode yesterday. Loved KaRam scene and Kanha's nautanki🀣 Was glad to see Durvasha mentioning Balram for his prayer for Radha. Balram is such a selfless soul. Always thinking about others before thinking about himself.😳

BARBlE thumbnail

i am pleased with the amount of screen space he got in today's epi

good camera work in bansuri scene, captured him well from diff angles πŸ˜‰ 

best part was ayan's home bit, kya variety of expressions diya hai ayan ko wah πŸ‘ 

everything was good, only thing is usko thoda sa bhi khane ko nahi diya πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

-------------

p.s - ye AT kab khatam hoga πŸ€ͺ

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Binge watched RK after so longgggg!!! KriBal bond has become all the way more beautiful after radha's marriage! Krishna does look, emotional dependent on ballu, and viceversa toh pehele se tha hi!

Am glad, so much screenspace is being given to ballu these days! And most importantly, the episodes after marriage are so much more meaningful! Especially, the guru pournima episodes! The message of equality was being convenyed so beautifully!❀️

Also, the hinting of mahabharat these days! I wonder what's the purpose of that! The bhagwat geeta mention, karna and eklavya mention! Its all giving a holistic approach i must say!❀️

Anyways, feels good to be back, after so longg here! Hi all!πŸ€—

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Binge watched RK after so longgggg!!! KriBal bond has become all the way more beautiful after radha's marriage! Krishna does look, emotional dependent on ballu, and viceversa toh pehele se tha hi!

Am glad, so much screenspace is being given to ballu these days! And most importantly, the episodes after marriage are so much more meaningful! Especially, the guru pournima episodes! The message of equality was being convenyed so beautifully!❀️

Also, the hinting of mahabharat these days! I wonder what's the purpose of that! The bhagwat geeta mention, karna and eklavya mention! Its all giving a holistic approach i must say!❀️

Anyways, feels good to be back, after so longg here! Hi all!πŸ€—

Hi sukhi πŸ€—

the guru purnima episodes were indeed good and also liked our guy guarding durvasa's tapasya part πŸ˜³ he is someone one can depend upon with responsibility and important work β€οΈ

kal k epi me toh chha gaye   

and imo the frequent mahabharat references are because next phase of life is approaching for KaRam. soon they will have to move on... in recent past kanha mentioned some stuff about duties and responsibilities, i was shocked πŸ˜† like we wanted to hear about the larger purpose of their incarnation for the beginning but their overused radha chant  almost made it impossible to believe he can talk about some other purpose too πŸ˜† when they were about to leave vridnavan for the first time after radha's marriage, there was a special bg song introduced whose lyrics are in this context and very meaningful. it was huge pleasant surprise for me .

BARBlE thumbnail

Edited by BARBlE - 4 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

Hi sukhi πŸ€—

the guru purnima episodes were indeed good and also liked our guy guarding durvasa's tapasya part πŸ˜³ he is someone one can depend upon with responsibility and important work β€οΈ

kal k epi me toh chha gaye   

and imo the frequent mahabharat references are because next phase of life is approaching for KaRam. soon they will have to move on... in recent past kanha mentioned some stuff about duties and responsibilities, i was shocked πŸ˜† like we wanted to hear about the larger purpose of their incarnation for the beginning but their overused radha chant  almost made it impossible to believe he can talk about some other purpose too πŸ˜† when they were about to leave vridnavan for the first time after radha's marriage, there was a special bg song introduced whose lyrics are in this context and very meaningful. it was huge pleasant surprise for me .

@bold!🀣🀣🀣I swear! Even, at the scene of SARTHI, with a mahabharat reference, lowkey i was like, 'Oh, thank god, krishna remembers, he's on earth to do other stuff too!'πŸ˜†Though, more than krishna, ballu is the one deeply samarpit to Radha and to the love story, since day one!

Atleast, krishna does some teaching and some pranks in his sparetime.But Ballu, walks, talks, eats, drinks, breathes only radha!πŸ˜†

I was totally imagining ballu doing RK's pooja on guru paurnima!πŸ˜† Isn't he a potential one too?

Nevermind, basant's face and his features, makes me forget his actions anyways!πŸ€ͺ

Edited by J2lover - 4 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

@bold!🀣🀣🀣I swear! Even, at the scene of SARTHI, with a mahabharat reference, lowkey i was like, 'Oh, thank god, krishna remembers, he's on earth to do other stuff too!'πŸ˜†Though, more than krishna, ballu is the one deeply samarpit to Radha and to the love story, since day one!

Atleast, krishna does some teaching and some pranks in his sparetime.But Ballu, walks, talks, eats, drinks, breathes only radha!πŸ˜†

I was totally imagining ballu doing RK's pooja on guru paurnima!πŸ˜† Isn't he a potential one too?

Nevermind, basant's face and his features, makes me forget his actions anyways!πŸ€ͺ

@bold - me too πŸ˜†

ballu did so, but in recent past he was more concerned about kanha and his love story than radha πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

ballu kafi self aware ho gaya hai about his status and the respect he deserves😎  he actually asked kanha why he didn't make HIM his guru πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he gladly nods these days when kanha says "dau ho toh aapke jaisa ho, anyatha naa ho" πŸ˜‰

din din aur khil raha hai BB πŸ˜‰

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow! Superb edit Tusu. πŸ˜³

BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSilverDoe

Wow! Superb edit Tusu. πŸ˜³

thank you aarti πŸ˜³ you are back πŸ€—