Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I guess they're trying to bring in more trp through Toral. TRP audience liked her as Anandi. But can one actor change the fortune of a show? They're taking a chance. 
Mere Sai is moving to 6.30 slot. 
Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Spandan played young Chakor, Meera played the adult Chakor, so personally I don't mind someone playing the older Chakor but they should've let Meera go from the start of the leap, if they planned to replace her they should've done it from the start.

The biggest problem is how they destroyed Chakor's 4.5 year journey by the end they gave to Azaadganj story and the current story that has deviated from Udaan's essence and is badly written. There's nothing to miss in Udaan now.

Mesh,As always aptly said and  well analysed about show .. you summed up the feelings we had.

Though personally I want chakor character to end as adult chakor only with meera as chakor, and I wished udaan to end that way.

I wouldnt had mind the replacement, if as you said, the older chakor was played right from  the start by a new actress.. i would have made peace with the show,with meera exit before leap.

but how they ended chakor's AZ story and made meera do this leap is what left a bitter feel and taste about the show.

And for a udaan fan, who remember it for what it was, as you said ,this new udaan has nothing to offer or miss by not following it.

udaan ended before leap.

this current story is entirely new from the old trait udaan had, just it carry forward the name alone and its very badly written...

so badly, so i think , whoever brought in,it wont work.
Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed, actors alone can't save a show or improve its performance if the story is bad and the story right now is terrible, all about Anjor and her hatred of Chakor and love, just reading the WU is irritating, and it'll get worse now that Chakor is trying to win Anjor back.

Hope Meera exits before the end of next week.    

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Meera's last day of shoot is 31st March, she may be there for 15 odd episodes
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amrutha

Still some way to go. I guess they're waiting for Toral to become available and until then they'll drag the mother-daughter MU. Hope the mahasangam gives some relief from this nonsense.
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

Meera's last day of shoot is 31st March, she may be there for 15 odd episodes

tfs the info ammu :)

15 epis still more , is hard to watch, bcoz now, as mesh said, its all about chakor winning bck anjor love, longing to be with anjor,  bcoz the precap posted on IG only indicate that.

but we can be happy on the fact that its only 15epis more and end with that once for all.

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Thanks Amrutha

Still some way to go. I guess they're waiting for Toral to become available and until then they'll drag the mother-daughter MU. Hope the mahasangam gives some relief from this nonsense.

yes I too thought she may exit next week , only a week epis we need to go through but 15 seems longer.

so hope mahasangam hv little SS for chakor
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
31st March... that's 11 more days to go. I don't think I've waited so much for anything in my life. πŸ˜†
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

31st March... that's 11 more days to go. I don't think I've waited so much for anything in my life.  πŸ˜†

yesπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†   ...it seems like that..πŸ˜†