Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Every actor plays the same character differently. So this Chakor will be called Chakor but will feel like a different character. Anyway Chakor's role now is different. She's the mother of a college girl. And this is like an altogether different show already.
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Glad that Meera will exit finally
All the best to toral
The show is doomed any way, I think Udaan will be around till the time they find a new serial to replace it
I was only reading wu & was not interested to watch the show due to Anjie😡
binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So that's it.
I felt this very before the way the story moving slowly in the whole month means they are going to replace Chakor rather than ending her character.
I guess they are waiting for new lady too finish it off her one month service period in her current show.

Anyway Udaan is not same anymore after leap and now all the old actors moved out of show.

All the best to Meera for her future projects👍🏼
binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Any idea what in IWM article stated about till month of January ???

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binivenugopal18

Any idea what in IWM article stated about till month of January ???

This was what IWM wrote
"There have been reports about Meera being on the show till the month of January. And now the loyal fans of the show will see a new development with Chakor getting replaced."

I think it's a typo
Edited by meshmesh - 5 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

I don't know how to react to this news. I'm just glad Meera will be out. I too wished they ended Chakor also. Anyway, I don't care about this show anymore. I will always picture Meera when I think of Chakor. She played the character beautifully. And it was a pleasure watching her grow leaps & bounds as an actress.

So true Sandy.
well put. all feel same I think. we can only picturize her as Chakor and yes its really a nice journey with her as chakor watching her grow leaps and bounds as an actress..

her growth as an actress through chakor is what always amazes me and make me admire her more.
Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Spandan played young Chakor, Meera played the adult Chakor, so personally I don't mind someone playing the older Chakor but they should've let Meera go from the start of the leap, if they planned to replace her they should've done it from the start.
The biggest problem is how they destroyed Chakor's 4.5 year journey by the end they gave to Azaadganj story and the current story that has deviated from Udaan's essence and is badly written. There's nothing to miss in Udaan now.
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Spandan played young Chakor, Meera played the adult Chakor, so personally I don't mind someone playing the older Chakor but they should've let Meera go from the start of the leap, if they planned to replace her they should've done it from the start.

The biggest problem is how they destroyed Chakor's 4.5 year journey by the end they gave to Azaadganj story and the current story that has deviated from Udaan's essence and is badly written. There's nothing to miss in Udaan now.

You spelt it apt Mai...

@ bold red 👏👏
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mesh you are absolutely right when you mentioned the azadganj end. It was a waste of 4.5 years of journey and a pathetic end to the character Chakor. It's essence was lost at that moment itself.. why didn't they go the silsila badalte rishton ka way by calling this season 2? They could have shown a raghkor union like they did for mauli and the other fellow(this way Meejay fans also would have been happy) and then shown the garlanded pics in the new season😕 there was no need to bring in a replacement and stuff and give us that pathetic separation.
Now my only concern is whether we will get to see MEEJAY together on screen atleast once more in our lifetime or not!!!!
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess they're trying to bring in more trp through Toral. TRP audience liked her as Anandi. But can one actor change the fortune of a show? They're taking a chance.
Mere Sai is moving to 6.30 slot.
Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago