Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Res

UnRes 😀

"Ghar jaisa kuch nhi hota" the very first line of Naina touched my heart. And it's true. No other city can take the place of hometown. I totally loved this sisters' day-out. It was portrayed so beautifully. The Naina Preeti convo was Dil Le Lo. Panipuri convo was so emotional. Preeti missed Naina a lot and you narrated it beautifully. ❤️😃

Drinking mangola from Naina's bottle took me down the memory lane. This made me nostalgic. 🥺 Poor boy! Her presence made him so happy.

And finally Naina cleared Sameer's name and it was a perfect closure of paper stealing track. Sameer was happy but when he got to know Naina did it, he felt more guilty. Here the VO was so beautiful n perfect. I loved the VO, Octo. ❤️🤗

And the last scene - Sameer adoring Naina's hair strands, her beauty was perfect. Naina didn't even acknowledge his presence but the tears said everything. I think Naina also wanted to see him. After all, pehli Mohabbat itni aasaani se nhi bhoolti. Ab jaldi se koi to baat kra do inki.

Loved it! Waiting for the next update. And is baar zyada wait na karwana. 🤗😃

Edited by shwta16 - 5 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Res...

Unres😊🤗

Hometown...❤️ kitne bhi bade city mein aap rehti ho... Hometown to apna khud ke family members jaisa hai...❤️🤗!! And hometown reveals what we are today majorly! Naina is absolutely right...😊😊 True! Hometown will always be close to everybody. I'm glad I could portray it properly😃

Majorly,it's a day out of naina and preeti after long days! At first wo gulabjamuns...aha❤, then wo jalebis(khaye nahi lekin dekhe to sahi😉)!! Dono behen ek dusre judai mein panipuri qurbaan kar di... !! Panipuri ke bina to day out incomplete hai... sochke hi mujhe..😅! Aur wo mangola...uska to baat hi alag hai jaan... aakhir kaar sameer-naina shared same mangola!! Yep. Wanted the two sisters to spend some time together😃. Pani puris are yum and I really craved for it and that's why wrote it. I thought, if I can't eat it, let them eat🤣. Yes! That Mangola scene was in the back of my mind for a long time. ❤️

Aur mai jitna dukhi tha ki sameer kyun market mein naina se nahi mila... utna hi sukoon mila sameer ki wo smile ko sochke...! I am content with the fact that sameer drinking her mangola ❤!! Ladka sach mein kitna badal gaya.. pyaar insaan ko kitna badal deta hai... now sameer is responsible towards nanu too... jitna mujhe swag wala sameer pasand hai... is sameer pe garv hai❤️!! And kudos to you,jaan..🤗!! Aww, thank you meri jaan🤗. I wanted to show a little responsible Sameer and if you see it, just subah mein hi he got such cold treatment from Naina and I didn't want to ruin this day out for the two sisters.😳

Tune to mujhe darra hi diya yaar...😲! When sameer and nanu are taking breakfast... mujhe nanu ke wo heart attack wale scene yaad aa gaye... aur my heart gripped with fear! Thank god, aisa kuch hua nahi!! Shayad se nanu ko bhi pata chal jaaye detail mein sab kuch... Believe me when I say that, I really haven't seen that scene in the show but it just came in my mind. I guess these two shared such beautiful bond that we know how will they be behaving.😳

Naina finally cleared sameer's name from that paper stealing incident! It really needs closure.. show mein to hua nahi yaha sahi... !! Par bet ka base bhi ye incident tha... to sameer ke liye disadvantage ho gaya...! I am loving the pace of the story,hash!! Yep! I wanted it to be closed for Sameer. He shouldn't be a paper chor all his life right. Huh! Plus, you get a Sameer who's more guilty so it's a win win situation😛

Canteen ki wo scene... sameer adored naina's beauty!!! But then,naina simply ignored sameer's presence and left from there... but that tears of their eyes tell a different story! It was heartwrenching monent for me... but tu dil le le...❤️🤗!! I'm glad you noticed Naina too being sad 😆. I'm glad I portrayed the emotions just fine.😳

Hope for the best for sameer...! Hopefully naina comes to know about the changed sameer!! And that vo's and use of yudkbh lyrics... dil ko chhu gaya...❤️!! Yep! In fact I was listening to the song and typing it and that perhaps made all the difference 😃

I loved this update sooo much, after that individual letter update,this is the best❤! Aww, thank you 🤗

Dekhte hai age inko destiny kahan le jaate hai...!! Bapre...bahot bak li... ab next update ka intezar hai...🤗!

With love,Suparna

Suparna🤗, mere update ka aadha you gave as a review and trust me, I got a really big smile reading it. Like you read the chapter twice or thrice, I read this comment thrice. I'm so flattered. Thank you. LL continue asap🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

Oh god I am crying like literally. Aww🤗

Naina and Preeti enjoying their girls day out was soo sweet to read I wanted the two sisters to enjoy after such a long time❤️

and Sameer just being happy looking at her smiling face.It was soo ethereal I swear. I'm glad I portrayed it fine😳

Sameer got the justice hr deserved and Naina was behind it Sameer got to know that too. Yep! CVs really needed to show this😳

His guilt increased manifold. That is bonus🤣

It must be so very difficult for Naina to ignore his presence when her heart still yearns for him but the hurt that he has caused her has made her rock solid. Yeah! She too is in pain but isn't showing. She's trying to be happy and move on but moving on unn Dinon sirf lafz nahi the

I am really waiting to see how will Sameer melt that rock and get back his Naina.

Thank you so much Su🤗. Me too waiting to See what Sameer will do next or rather, what destiny has it in store for them😛.

Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The update had freshness of Initial days of YUDKBH....simply loved it.

Waiting for the next one eagerly.

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

You made me nostalgic. Aww, I'm glad I did🤗

Now I'm missing our pvkm samaina. That school uniform ❤ It's good that Naina cleared Sameer's name but was it her only purpose of going school? I'm feeling she too wanted to see him. Perhaps😉 Naina is trying to move on but moving on wasn't an easy task in those days you see😳

Sameer is full on majnu mode! Poor boy will have a hard time to win back her. In the show nanu gave him the courage but let's see in this story what will make him the old swag wala Sam. Let's see what he does and how he becomes the old Sameer😛

Pooja di's shadi will be very very interesting. Sunaina's entry, Sameer's majnu avtar, Naina ki gussa and their destiny ❤ Once again the VOs were too good! It touched my heart. It was a good surprise btw😁😁 Aww I'm so glad it did.😳

Ray, thank you so much for reading. 🤗 I do hope I don't let you down with the chapters.

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

BEAUTIFUL Update...

I just loved your version of Bet story...

Please update next part soon...😊

Thank you so much. 😃

Will update asap😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Awesome update. Very eager to know how Sameer will make her his. Eagerly waiting for next update. This one was so amazing.

Aww, thank you so much. I'll try update asap😃

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This update tugged at my heart! The longing that both Sameer and Naina hv for each other🥺

Give us their reunion asap, please!

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Amazing update dear it's becoming more n more interesting

Srilatha

Aww, thank you so much😃

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidrev

Oh no you stopped it abruptly. I know I did but I wanted to leave everyone on Naina's feeling.😳

Even though after and long wait it was worth watching. Paper incident getting cleared was very nice. Naina enjoying panipuri and gulabjaamun was heart melting. Taking the help from principle sir she cleared the paper incident and this was nice thought and written nicely. Thank you so much. I really wanted Sameer's name to be cleared in that paper chori track but CVs didn't so I did😆

Really excited to know what will happen next. Plz do continue soon.

It was worth reading after long wait. Thank-you so much. Nice update dear. 🤗

Thank you so much. I'll do continue soon. 😃 I'm glad the wait was worth it.😳