Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Benchmark Pictures @BenchmarkPix_ 
More

On the occasion of #Holi, here's presenting a new poster of Modi - Journey Of A Common Man. #Modi to be launched this April only on #ErosNow. @umeshkshukla | #ErosNowOriginal | #AshishWagh | @RidhimaLulla | @PMOIndia | @narendramodi | @RushikRawal #JourneyOfACommonMan

Edited by CutiepieAD - 5 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiepieAD

Thank u for updating πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha really his offscreen pics look so different from modi look
I love the offscreen look, he better do a show in that πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Since u are wishing we may get rom com too, who knows πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hw i wish πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But Ashu already rejecting all the offers he is getting... any lyk always  i sitll hope he has already one just that not talking abt it ... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Same her i luv his offscreen luk wish he would do a show in that luk ... This one is lyk RSSI mental track one na .. that was my fav luk of RVs .. nd even That photoshoot wid his pets had  that or similar luk I think .. anyway even if he do a SF or WS music video will be gud πŸ˜†

btw which luk of ashu we didnt lyk lol ..whenever we c new luk we want it .. I remember saying he shold do a show in that germany Khejdi Screening luk  or that Ashna ps nd so many other πŸ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
From his interview for fimibeat it is clear he is not doing any other project this year as he producing two movies😭. Though happy to see him in 10 part web series would have loved if he is coming in any other show.
CutiepieAD thumbnail

ashish sharma @ashish30sharma 
More

, , .. A journey of finding oneself, journey of finding true purpose, a journey few dare to take, a journey of failing, learning, falling then rising all over again..a journey anyone can take and noone dares

CutiepieAD thumbnail

Benchmark Pictures @BenchmarkPix_ 
More

The wait is over! The official trailer of our webseries #Modi - Journey of A Common Man releases tomorrow on @ErosNow, produced by @BenchmarkPix_ & directed by @umeshkshukla @aashishw17 @RidhimaLulla #MaheshThakur @ashish30sharma #FaisalKhan @RushikRawal @narendramodi @PMOIndia

CutiepieAD thumbnail
TRAILER OUT!! πŸ₯³

ashish sharma @ashish30sharma 

Come witness the journey of a common man which will truly inspire you. Watch the exclusive Official trailer of Modi Journey Of A Common Man (An Eros Now Original Series ) only on Eros Now..#ashishasmodi #modi 

PFB the link of the same:

Check it out here http://bit.ly/MODI_OfficialTrailer ... ...

CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

From his interview for fimibeat it is clear he is not doing any other project this year as he producing two movies😭. Though happy to see him in 10 part web series would have loved if he is coming in any other show.

Same here shruthi di, we all want him in a tv show, ws is not enough  but he is very choosy and the supernatural genre has literally ruined ITV. Lets hope he manages to get a good show among the craps. Not sure, but I hope he's acting in these movies. 
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Hw i wish πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But Ashu already rejecting all the offers he is getting... any lyk always  i sitll hope he has already one just that not talking abt it ... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Same her i luv his offscreen luk wish he would do a show in that luk ... This one is lyk RSSI mental track one na .. that was my fav luk of RVs .. nd even That photoshoot wid his pets had  that or similar luk I think .. anyway even if he do a SF or WS music video will be gud πŸ˜†

btw which luk of ashu we didnt lyk lol ..whenever we c new luk we want it .. I remember saying he shold do a show in that germany Khejdi Screening luk  or that Ashna ps nd so many other πŸ˜†

That too he said he is rejecting "behtereen offers" as he was 
bored with the kind of work he was doing πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
I think he might have got another show in histo mytho genre 
which are big shows but he is used to it n wanted to do something new πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly its like Ranveer's mental hospital look 
How much we wanted him to repeat that look n finally we got it πŸ˜³
Now can our other wishes too come true like a bold love story πŸ˜‰

Even ws will do but I want tv show for daily doseπŸ˜†

Yes that German screening look n that music video with Anne, 
he looked so young in that, even younger than Ram look πŸ˜³

CutiepieAD thumbnail

Memes Of Ashish   @AshishMemes 
More

The journey of a common man has risen! Words fail me. @ashish30sharma screen presence gave me ultimate goosebumps! A performance at SKY LEVEL and not to be missed! We are desperately rooting to this journey of yours! *Bows #AshishAsModi

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just want to see him in serials or movies soon. He is such a great actor and I hope his talent will be utilised well. Wishing Ash good luck with his production work, Modi & Khejdi but he has to come back to ITV soon πŸ˜­