Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: krithi1990

In daily soaps the script is written on the basis of the Trp rate. I think Manjiri and NM story was completely different. But the story was suddenly changed and Nititailor was added for the new story. I guess the channel didn't like some other experiments. So it decided to shut the show.

I didn't read anywhere that the FL was the reason for low trp.

This TRP / rating pressure applies to all daily soap operas around the world, but only the Indian ones lose their charm because of it. I guess it's because of that big bad Bollywood style of producers feeling they need a single female / male lead (and then not pay attention to writing). I bet the first time there's an ensemble daily soap opera in India with solid acting, writing, and production values it will go stellar.

SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Michmichi

When someone sees an article about SC, comment tho banta hain har haal mein har keemat par. Bas kala teeka ki kami hai πŸ˜›

Lol. Be grateful nobody has blamed this all on Ekta Kapoor following Surbhi yet.Edited by SK1509 - 5 years ago
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krithi1990

In daily soaps the script is written on the basis of the Trp rate. I think Manjiri and  NM story was completely different. But the story was suddenly changed and Nititailor was added for the new story. I guess the channel didn't like some other experiments. So it decided to shut the show. 

I didn't read anywhere that the FL was the reason for low trp .

So where did you read that NT was added only for new story and SC career is ruined.  I  think you want to be selective in reading and believing. You read that Gul said that they took the leap because SC denied to play mother but did not read SC statement about that. Or you want to believe Gul for your convenience.
Edited by KALVIN - 5 years ago
angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KALVIN

So where did you read that NT was added only for new story and SC career is ruined.  I  think you want to be selective in reading and believing. You read that Gul said that they took the leap because SC denied to play mother but did not read SC statement about that. Or you want to believe Gul for your convenience.

Lol Leave explaining to her. She is certified SC hater. She has to poke her nose in every post related to Surbhi.

Madam great Kriti ji, I have a question for you

I own a company and then I ask you to do a job for 2 weeks and tell you clearly that after two weeks you are going to be out from my company as I don't need you anymore. I tell you clearly that this work is only for 2 weeks and after that I want new employee for freshness. So now you tell me that will you work for me for these 2 weeks knowing that you are already going to be fired after that and also these two weeks of works will somehow put you in a particular criteria for future.

You read Guls IV with very much detailing so do go and read her comments interviews where she very clearly clarified that her plan was always to take leap. She did think of showing annika being pregnant for few days then deliver baby and after that die. So she wanted annika for baby making machine. When SC knew that leap is already going to take place and she will not be part of show so then her refusing playing mother role for 2 weeks how is this even called unprofessional ism. DO use some of your brain.

At the end I know my comment will be removed so let me save it and keep copy pasting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KALVIN thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_nonu

Lol Leave explaining to her. She is certified SC hater. She has to poke her nose in every post related to Surbhi.

I own a company and then I ask you to do a job for 2 weeks and tell you clearly that after two weeks you are going to be out from my company as I don't need you anymore. I tell you clearly that this work is only for 2 weeks and after that I want new employee for freshness. So now you tell me that will you work for me for these 2 weeks knowing that you are already going to be fired after that and also these two weeks of works will somehow put you in a particular criteria for future.

You read Guls IV with very much detailing so do go and read her comments interviews where she very clearly clarified that her plan was always to take leap. She did think of showing annika being pregnant for few days then deliver baby and after that die. So she wanted annika for baby making machine. When SC knew that leap is already going to take place and she will not be part of show so then her refusing playing mother role for 2 weeks how is this even called unprofessional ism. DO use some of your brain.

At the end I know my comment will be removed so let me save it and keep copy pasting  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why she is SC hater now, according to her SC career is already ruined so what she wants now.
Felicity_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Some people hate SC so much, that they have to drop and give their 2rs soch each time
now i'm actually thinking of visiting their favorite's forum too for her future show, and bash/troll- oops sorry giving fair criticism frequentlyπŸ˜† (which mostly is pure nonsense as per their own standards)

as regards to Gul and her IVS, she is one liar. she gave SC a pregnant role of a few episodes, and some people should either use their brains or just plain shut up when they dont even know what happened. Anything just to blame SC. the same producer also said that she and her writing team are incompetent to write anything more on shivika, and hence going for a leap for a fresh reboot was their easy way out. she also said even if trps rose above 2.0, she will still bring leap. πŸ˜†
Haar haal mein, harr keemat mein- she will bring leapπŸ˜†

now coming to the real topic of discussion which as usual some haters dont read but just drop buy to spew venom-
so Gul herself didnt attend the farewell of her own show? but she is given a clean shit and SC only is blamed?πŸ‘πŸ˜† Not one person from the team of 4lions even came- so does that mean 4lions is rejecting to acknowledge DIB( as per the articleπŸ˜†)

Yeh kaisa logic hein?πŸ˜†

Gul hated Sanaya during ipk3- yet is making a webseries with her
Gul had clash with Barun for ipk1- yet made ipk3 with himπŸ˜†

so please maha gyaanis, worry about your own favorites and let SC fans worry about hers.

KALVIN thumbnail
And this a news to me that as SC did not attend DIB ending party and Gul unfollowed her - implies her career is ruined.
apuk123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The cycle flow of events is such: 

Gul unfollowed SC 
SC didn't attention the party (maybe she wasn't invited who knows)
The party happened without it's lead actress's presence
Show got over
Gul unfollowed NM  πŸ˜†

So apparently both the actors' careers are ruined now. Forever. πŸ€£
Edited by apuk123 - 5 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Michmichi

When someone sees an article about SC, comment tho banta hain har haal mein har keemat par. Bas kala teeka ki kami hai πŸ˜›

nice gifπŸ˜†
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel_nonu

I own a company and then I ask you to do a job for 2 weeks and tell you clearly that after two weeks you are going to be out from my company as I don't need you anymore. I tell you clearly that this work is only for 2 weeks and after that I want new employee for freshness. So now you tell me that will you work for me for these 2 weeks knowing that you are already going to be fired after that and also these two weeks of works will somehow put you in a particular 
criteria for future.

At the end I know my comment will be removed so let me save it and keep copy pasting  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol. I just put my opinion about the ugly things of the people in the name of fans. Because an another lady producer of an upcoming show is also facing the same situation as like this show producer. So I wrote it commonly. Someone initiated the argument. I didn't like to disappoint him/her. So I replied what she/he has expected. The article is about the cold vibes in between the actress and the producer. So no one can claim that it is her/his favorite's post. 

Madam, if I was working in a daily wages job I would never think to quit the job before two weeks. Because I can't expect that you should give me the job again and again until your company has shut down permanently and I will never think that I am a supreme star in my job and I should not be refused to give the job regularly. Because I have my brain to think that I can get a new job better than yours. So I would never try to get sympathy or support from anybody.

Every one took the content of the interviews according their assumption. In DIB there was shown all the three couples had the children. So the scenes which were denied to act had been shot successfully. Then what is the use of the whole drama.πŸ˜†
Edited by krithi1990 - 5 years ago