Poll

Sukor separation

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Vote and Comment ur reasoning😊

I didn't add memory loss, Benaras track coz there was no Sukor confrontation before separating.
Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreeti.sukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In bachhwa track they were separated yet they were together in the same place. There was scope to sort everything.
That wasn't the case in 7 year leap.

Also I feel the story became uncharacteristic of its nature. Very unreal, during 7 year leap.
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hated the 7 year leap seperation. It didn't feel like sukor to me. That scenario didn't fit the nature of their story. Plus there was the naina thing which they didn't bother to clear. Copy pasting from other shows is ok (although i personally prefer some originality)... udaan had done that many times, all shows do that... but it has to be customized a bit. Every story has a different flavour.

Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
7 years leap is more painful because vjs absence n Suraj hates Chakor. But the reason behind separation is 7 years leaps acceptable than bachuva track
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I found bachua separation more painful because they explored Sukor's pain.
The 7 year leap separation was cut short and there was very little time to explore their emotions. The track was bad but not because of Sukor MU but because of the focus on Gumli and Anjor.

If I have to pick my most painful track then it was the MU about Vivaan, it was badly executed and with no proper closure.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Most painful in terms of emotions felt, we felt their pain more, then it has to be Bachuva track. every tears of them pricked heart Strings, both together yet not together scenario.

In terms of storyline, more painful to watch is the 7yr leap.. not only 7 yr leap, right from there, it started and still not ended.

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago