Why you joined IF ??

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I just had a Meta moment. I explained to someone how things use to be here years ago. I've clearly spent way too much time here for someone who just wanted to keep track of Dabangg 2 box office πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Going through a lot of these threads the last few days and I don't even recognize most of your names (no offense. πŸ˜† A lot of my friends left I guess. So let's get to know each other. Tell me why you joined IF ?? πŸ˜† 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
It's all my "sister's fault" for bringing me here! ... πŸ€£
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am a big movie fan .I watch each and every movie in cinemas .Was an active member of BollywoodHungama but once it was shut down ,this site became the only option to discuss movies ..lol
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
I was bored but I underestimated how much time I ended up spending on this website🀣
hbkrocks thumbnail
For Bigg Boss 7 & Gauhar Khan 
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Bakwaas gossip pe faaltu comments karne ke liye.
MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bigg Boss 7 and Dil Dosti Dance
GumGum thumbnail
Ab toh "Desh ki seva karne" wala joke bhi nahin mar sakti... Ab toh sachchi muchchi hi log desh ki seva ke liye SNS aur forums join kar rahe hai.
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

It's all my "sister's fault" for bringing me here! ...  🀣

Ah, the common excuse given here. Another version - It was my sister's accout. This is like the "My maasi sent my pics to Miss India" for people here who started with soap forum fangirlinh/boying.
Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For Bigg Boss was never interested in BW forums before, later Bigg Boss became so horrible that I completely stopped watching it and then switched to BW.