Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

C'mon Shekhawat there's certainly no scope for comparison between eastern and western media. They do lots of reserach, back ground work, testing etc. Desi version mein yeh sab kam hota hai and they still need some time to settle. Digital media abhi toh kaam karne laga hai.

I have high expectations from Vikram Bhut though... he certainly has the ability to do wonders. Looking forward to Holy Cross the most. Mad scientist maza ayega. 😈

I know there's absolutely no comparison but just look at ITV show concepts these days n the old shows ... Earlier show concepts used to be ahead of time.. There were some freaking awesome show with different concepts n they were real ... Nowadays it's overdose of family drama where the Bahu is a Superwoman or Tears Ki Factory n the guy lacks common sense.. Vamps are SuperNautankis n others are wallpapers with no stories 🥱
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't follow TV anymore, no matter how hard I try to watch his shows. Glad he has taken this shift to digital... the most convenient medium for me.Is it on Netflix?
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InCenDia

I know there's absolutely no comparison but just look at ITV show concepts these days n the old shows ... Earlier show concepts used to be ahead of time.. There were some freaking awesome show with different concepts n they were real ... Nowadays it's overdose of family drama where the Bahu is a Superwoman or Tears Ki Factory n the guy lacks common sense.. Vamps are SuperNautankis n others are wallpapers with no stories 🥱

Quality content on TV is like a dream now. 😕 TV has become almost an Idiot box, idhar udhar ka sab kuch milega except entertainment dose.

Acha courtroom kaunse platform se ayega?
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

I can't follow TV anymore, no matter how hard I try to watch his shows. Glad he has taken this shift to digital... the most convenient medium for me.Is it on Netflix?

No. The Vacation will air on Amazon Prime and Holy Cross on SonyLive. I don't know Courtroom kahan se ayega.
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail

No. The Vacation will air on Amazon Prime and Holy Cross on SonyLive. I don't know Courtroom kahan se ayega.

I heard somewhere CourtRoom is on VIU..
Supermagical thumbnail

Oh so its gonna be running here and there case for Us. 😆
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

I heard somewhere CourtRoom is on VIU..

VIU stands for?😕
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

Oh so its gonna be running here and there case for Us. 😆

Yush and you must check whether Amazon Prime content is available in UK or not. I can't access it.
Supermagical thumbnail
That page is complicated.
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail

VIU stands for? 😕

VIU is the App name n I guess it has YT page too.. So you can see it on YT too.. VB series Gehraiyaan n Vrushika series Truth or Tamanna are there on VIU... It's like AltBalaji or SonyLiv App 😛