KalMa OS: Psycho Lover

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

had this idea in mind so I thought I'd write it.

Psycho Lover:

Kalyani was sitting in the verandah of the house reading a magazine when she heard a loud bang coming from her room. She quickly got up and got a nearby hard object and slowly and quietly went to her room. As she walked into her room and saw that the window was broken.

Her brows scrunched together as she walked over to inspect the window. She looked outside but saw no one. All of a sudden someone grabbed her around the waist with one hand and went close to her neck in the other hand he had a knife which was really close to Kalyani's neck and was about kiss her. Kalyani's heroic instincts acted up and she lifted her foot and kicked him in the knee then slid her foot down and skinned his chin and finished it by stomping on his foot. He winced in pain and stepped back and dropped the knife. Kalyani spun around and held up her the vase she case came up with. The guy was looking down and holding his leg.

K: Who are you?

He looked up slowly and Kalyani got a good look at his features. He was tall, and well built. He had hazel coloured eyes and light brown hair that fell into his eyes, his skin was fair. In one word he was HOT.

Kalyani stared at him and then finally spoke.

K: Umm do I know you.

He smirked seductively and walked towards her and backed her up into a wall.

Guy (Whispering): Very well actually.

Kalyani raised an eyebrow. He moved back and scooped up his knife and put it in his back pocket and then went close to her again. Very close. She was holding her gun down and looking at him clueless.

K: excuse me! I dont know you!

Guy: I am Ashish the serial killer! You might have read the news paper of today!

K(firm voice): SO you are the one who brutally murdered 30 girls! Tumhe to jail mei hona chahiye abhi!

Ashish (smirking): 31...

K: 31?

Ashish: haan in total including yours but after I have some fun like I did with the other girls and well you drive me crazy .

Kalyani's eyes widened and she tried to move further back but failed miserably because of the wall. He pressed himself close to her and sandwiched her between the wall and himself.

K: Kya kar rahe ho?

Ashish: SHH!

She tried to lift the vase up and hit him but he grabbed it roughly and threw it aside quickly. Then he turned his attention back to her and looked her in the eyes.

She tried to push him but he grabbed her arms and pinned them to the wall with his one hand. The other one went to her shoulder and moved her sleeve of her shoulder. She struggled like a wild cat but he was too strong for her and held her firmly.

He leaned close to her neck and kissed it lightly. Kalyani's eyes widened to twice their size and tried to shrug him off. He pressed closer to her. Every inch of his body touched hers. Kalyani tried not to look scared or cry. He smirked seeing her struggle.

K: Please chor do mujhe...

Ashish: Chor do?

Kalyani nodded.

Ashish: NEVER! That's what happened to all the other girls.

Kalyani remembered the faces of the girls who were murder by him and shuddered.

She ran away in full speed. It was the first time nobody was there in the house and she felt helpless.

She had never thought she would be running away from such a hot man but this case was entirely different!

He smirked and grabbed her in some seconds. She struggled and ended up slapping him hard. He stepped back with shock and his face turned into a mad one as he lunged for her. She pushed her again and he got fed up and jabbed the knife straight in her stomach.

The last word that came out of her mouth was MALHAR JI!

Ashish smirked and took out knife in one swift motion as she winced and gasped for breath. He looked at the blood on the knife and smiled with satisfaction

M: KALYANI!

Malhar woke up with a start. He was sweating and hot. His hair was plastered to his forehead as he looked around.

M: oh god toh yeh sirf sapna tha...

He tried sleeping again but Every time he drifted off he would remember that psycho killer and his eyes would shoot open.

Finally he got out of bed and grabbed his phone.

He decided to call her and make sure she was ok since he had that bad dream.

Mind: Hmm I should call her and make sure if she is ok.

M: but wo college mei hogi! She might get tensed.

Mind: you will call her or not?

M: haa.. I will call her

He speed dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

She didn't. He got worried and tried again. Still no answer.

Now he was really worried, he tried her number a couple of times before he went over and slipped on a pair of jeans and a shirt and grabbed his cell, wallet, and gun and ran outside. He got on his jeep and quickly drove to her college. His head was spinning but he didn't care, he just wanted to make sure his Kalyani was ok.

He got to her college jumped off and nearly fell from his sudden movement and pounding head.

He ran over and found her in the college canteen laughing with Mai..

Here he was so much tensed and she didn't even care to pick her phone. He marched towards her and grabbed her hand and pulled her in an isolated room!

She got shocked seeing him first but then the major shock came.

M: yes Sab kya hai Kalyani? Mujhe tumhari itni fikr horahi this aur tum..

K: fikr? Pat Malharji mai to Bilkul theek hu..

M: woh to dikh hi raha hai Kalyani par tumhara phone to band aaraha hai...

K: woh mai phone charge karna bhul gayi thi toh woh dead hogaya..

M: tum ek phone bhi nahi charge kar sakti ho kya Kalyani? Tumhe kucch idea bhi hai mai kitna dar gaya tha...

She gave him a confused look.

He suddenly gave her a hug tightly. A freakin hug!

K (pushing him away gently to look at his face): Malhar ji what's wrong?

She looked him in the eyes which were red from the high fever and scared from loosing Kalyani. His touch was radiating a lot of heat which alerted her mind and she instantly broke the hug.

K(softly): Malhar ji..

He looked at her and hugged her again.

M: I had a dream that you were getting ra... rap...

He couldn't even bring himself to say the word and just closed his eyes, but kalyani understood him perfectly well and tears stung her eyes. She hugged him back and rubbed his back.

K: It's ok Malharji it was just a dream.

He moved his face back a bit and it touched her cheek. She moved back quickly and felt his forehead.

K (concerned voice): Malharji! Aapko to tez bukhaar hai..no wonder you are having such bad dreams.

He nodded.

K: Malharji ji aap yaha drive karke aaye? Zarur drive karke hi aaye honge! Kyu Malharji, Kahi aapko kuch hojata to?

M: kalyani mera ye check karna zada zaruri tha ki tum theek ho ya nahi..

K:  aur aapki health..

He didn't reply but just looked away.

She smiled at his concern for her. Malhar swayed and held his head.

Kalyani's smiled instantly turned upside down and she grabbed his arm.

K(pulling him): chaliye Malharji medical room mei chalte hai.

M: nahi Kalyani I'm fine I should get going.

He took a step and he felt imbalanced and fell but grabbed the wall and stopped himself from falling.

K(holding him tightly): I see you're perfectly fine.

He looked away embarrassed

K: now c'mon chaliye

She led him to the medical room.
The nurse came up to both of them.

N: he doesn't look like student. He can't..

Kalyani cut her  sentence in between saying..

K: student nahi hai to dawai nahi dengi kya.. Insaaniyat naam ki cheez hai ki nahi aapmei..

M: Kalyani rehne do..

K: Malharji aap mat boliye..

N:  ji sorry..

Nurse instantly handed her the medical box and left seeing her wrath! Malhar sighed at this and sat comfortably on the near by chair because of weakness which he won't ever admit.

Kalyani then gave him the medicine and water and sat in front of him on the floor  on her knees.
He gulped it down and was surprised to see so much concern.

M: kalyani itni fikr kis baat ki?

K: if you can come all the way here to see if I was ok with a high fever, ab fikr na ho to kya ho Malharji!

M: haan haan theek hai zada dialogue mat maaro ab tum.

K: lo ab dialogue baazi pe bhi ban lag gaya..

She muttered under her breath.

M: kucch kaha tumne kalyani?

K:  nahi.. Toh..

M:  hmm..

He looked at her briefly and finally leaned close to her and kissed her cheek and she blushed madly as this was his first time being so close to her.

He smiled when he saw her blushing.

M(innocently): Kya hua?

She nodded no and went towards the door. He grabbed her hand and pushed the door closed. He pushed her towards the door so she was in between it.

M: kaha ja rahi ho Kalyani?

K: Malharji wo meri class ka waqt ho ra hai

His face dropped but left her hand.

M:  jao fir.

K(quickly):  Malharji. I'm sorry.

M:  sorry?  Kis liye?

K:  pata nahi.. Aap gusse mei lage to isliye keh diya..

M:  kalyani tumhare bina matlab ke sorry se mera mood nahi theek hoga..

K:  aapka mood kharaab hai?  Par abhi toh theek tha..

M:  kalyani..

K:  sorry Malharji..

M:  tum aur tumhare sorry...

He sighed and looked away.  She looked at him intently.

M:  kya hai Kalyani?

K:  Malharji mai dekh rahi thi ki aapka side profile bhi bohot mast hai..

He looked at her instantly to find her smiling..

M:  ab tumhe late nahi ho raha kalyani class ke liye?

K:  kya Malharji Maine toh aapka mood lift karne ke liye bola tha aur aap class ki baat karne lage..

She made a pout.

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Cute yaar.๐Ÿ˜›.. You writing is really good๐Ÿ‘

Edited by elsanna - 5 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Cute yaar. ๐Ÿ˜›.. You writing is really good๐Ÿ‘

thankyou so much! 
Means a lot! 
Immaturebookie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVEDDD EVERY BIT OF IT ๐Ÿ‘
Fawn1 thumbnail
So nicely written .I can imagine our KalMa throughout .Beautiful ya .
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Immaturebookie

LOVEDDD EVERY BIT OF IT  ๐Ÿ‘

Thankyou! 
Glad you enjoyed! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fawn1

So nicely written .I can imagine our KalMa throughout .Beautiful ya .

Thankyou! 
Even i imagined a bit more but was too lazy to write that much๐Ÿ˜†
Fawn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Thankyou!
Even i imagined a bit more but was too lazy to write that much๐Ÿ˜†

Nooo..Pleaae do write it:))
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully written...loved it...KalMa are love...
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora

Beautifully written...loved it...KalMa are love...

Thankyou! 
Yeah Jai KalMa๐Ÿ˜ณ