Rakshit or Shikhar?

Posted: 5 years ago
I had a doubt before but now I think it's going to be true!
Remember what Guru ji/Rakshit's grandfather said before dying?

He said that Divya and Drishti's powers will grow when they will come together with the person who is either his blood or his successor.

And it was assumed that Rakshit will be that person but I think that's not the case. It's just too obvious. I personally think that that 3rd person is Shikhar, Rakshit's cousin. He might turn out to be Guru ji's successor in a twist of events. Becuase it was very clearly satisfied that the 3rd person, the one who will help Divya-Drishti will either be his blood or his successor.

And couples are clear as well; Rakshit-Drishti & Shikhar-Divya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shikhar ka intro kitna random tha and the actor looks like gym trainer πŸ˜†. I was thinking Divya will be paired with drishti's brother.

About the third person with Guruji's blood - it is Rakshit as it is his mom who is Guruji's daughter. So anyone with that blood has to be either his mom or Rakshit or his sibling, not cousin.
Edited by pritirays - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pritirays

Shikhar ka intro kitna random tha and the actor looks like gym trainer  πŸ˜†. I was thinking Divya will be paired with drishti's brother.

About the third person with Guruji's blood - it is Rakshit as it is his mom who is Guruji's daughter. So anyone with that blood has to be either his mom or Rakshit or his sibling, not cousin.

But the word "successor" was specifically mentioned and successor need not to be someone from the bloodline.

I won't mind Divya being paired withDristi's brother and Rakshit being the chosen one. I was just telling what I feltπŸ˜ƒ
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shikhar is Daksh of IB. Hopefully here he'll be positive. I really hope Divya's stop being despo for Raks and channelise her entire energy on Shikhar. 
kaku17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

I had a doubt before but now I think it's going to be true!

Remember what Guru ji/Rakshit's grandfather said before dying?

He said that Divya and Drishti's powers will grow when they will come together with the person who is either his blood or his successor.

And it was assumed that Rakshit will be that person but I think that's not the case. It's just too obvious. I personally think that that 3rd person is Shikhar, Rakshit's cousin. He might turn out to be Guru ji's successor in a twist of events. Becuase it was very clearly satisfied that the 3rd person, the one who will help Divya-Drishti will either be his blood or his successor.

And couples are clear as well; Rakshit-Drishti & Shikhar-Divya.

@Bold: I think Shikhar will be the blood and successor will be Rakshit. Raks mum is guruji's daughter. Usually the blood line refers to the paternal side. 

I just hope Shikhar is positive.  
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Isn't Shikhar's father Rakshit's paternal uncle?In that case how will he be of same bloodline? 

Originally posted by: kaku17

@Bold: I think Shikhar will be the blood and successor will be Rakshit. Raks mum is guruji's daughter. Usually the blood line refers to the paternal side. 

I just hope Shikhar is positive.  

You said the opposite thing.

Rakshit is the bloodline and Shikhar can be the successor. Rakshit has her Mom's blood/genes tooπŸ˜† which she got from Guru ji.

Rakshit has a blood relation with Guru ji but Shikhar does not. Which is why I said that Rakhsit is bloodline and Shikhar is successor.

And guru ji did mention that the third one can be wither one of them,

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Isn't Shikhar's father Rakshit's paternal uncle?In that case how will he be of same bloodline? 

Shikhar isn't the bloodline guy.

Guru ji said that the third person to complete Divya-Drishti's powers will either be someone from his bloodline or someone who is the successor of his powers.

What I am saying is that Rakshit may be the bloodline guy but he might not be the successor. That is, Shikhar is the person whom guru ji was talking about; the one who will help Divya-Drishti in defeating Sachani.

I think Shikhar is the successor and a successor doesn't need to be of his predecessor's bloodline/lineage.
kaku17 thumbnail
Oh...i haven't been watching the serial from the beginning...there4 got confused... Thanks for the clarification Indu and Megha. πŸ˜ƒ
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dmegha

Shikhar isn't the bloodline guy.

Guru ji said that the third person to complete Divya-Drishti's powers will either be someone from his bloodline or someone who is the successor of his powers.

What I am saying is that Rakshit may be the bloodline guy but he might not be the successor. That is, Shikhar is the person whom guru ji was talking about; the one who will help Divya-Drishti in defeating Sachani.

I think Shikhar is the successor and a successor doesn't need to be of his predecessor's bloodline/lineage.

umm.. that could happen. but then for Shikhar to be successor shouldn't he  have some connection with Guruji, may be like his disciple ( but I guess that is not possible). i wish Ra's father was Guruji's son, then both would have had the same bloodline. and the writers could have brought in the major twist with Shikhar being the chosen one.