tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
As rohit was reciting his journey as host. He had to do everything double this season. Double the energy he shouted so much then had to inspire them. But he had double fun. 
I agree with him.  I have see him taking care pushing contestants... Especially Jasmine before task would behave like kid... How much he had to go behind push... During shamita and fight... Jasmine was really going  hard time. He supported her tujhe gussa aa raha task pe nikal. All contestants he had to really work hard... Shamita ko guide... Aly.. Ridhima bharti... Punneet And Aditya are good performers from beginning. 

He got emotionally involved contestants and they were all like family with no filters. Bharti s jokes how he used to laugh... Laughing also bring s people closer. 

I actually loved him more than rest of the seasons because I never saw him like this  before. There he was formal. Interactions limited to the tasks only. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
yes he was good
I feel sorry for him for dealing with Bharti though sometimes she touched him weirdly
Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rohit sir is always too good as host... He rocks...  Did you notice whenever Punit did any task outstandingly we see that there is pride in his face... He feels so much happier than contestants... 
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rohit Shetty was an awesome host and really pushed the contestants to do their best and he scolded well too. He made sure the disappointment is seen pretty clear on his face so that the players know they have to do better! 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Rohit Shetty was an awesome host and really pushed the contestants to do their best and he scolded well too. He made sure the disappointment is seen pretty clear on his face so that the players know they have to do better! 

They were like a family with no filters. I enjoyed it. The only thing I m disappointed is the episodes aired on TV are not same on voot. I really liked his teasing jasmine with her aisa Kyun keh rahe ho sir... That was cute... Small Small adorable chize  they removed from voot. Bharti ki kiss they removed that's fine. This definitely disappointed me. Dint check all episodes but if it happened with 2 episodes then I expect with all. 

I want everything same... Yaha change waha change Maza nahi aata. 
Edited by tanvismile - 5 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Rohit is the reason I watch this series. I am not sure whether he had fun or he was on the verge of frustration 😆 In his previous seasons he saw some amazing performers but this season it was a dull affair. That adrenaline factor was missing n I am sure he missed that too. The fact that he had to put out a disclaimer that the contestants were not being tortured as opposed to the image they painted says it all. Bharathi used to crack jokes but she crossed a line with all that chumma chata 😆 He might have formed a bond with them emotionally bcoz as a mentor he had to use all his energy just to push these guys. But for me thats that. As a whole this season was a let down. At least for me it was.