Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

actually Kunal's fan, Ruhaan kameene me hai hi kya jho iski fan banu 🤣 kuch din pahle tak laga tha ke I can be his fan too but he is just being disappointment from few days.  fir bhi I was trying to understand him but today he became someone whom I wouldn't connect with. Phale selfish tha but atleast understandable tho tha abhi bhi selfish hai but annoying and irritating wala👎🏼

I can understand your frustration... His guilty strikes only after Mishti falls for him. That's the funny and most annoying part here. He should have left when he actually decided to leave. But nahi, now he decides to leave like a coward not having the guts to face the situation he was very much involved ik creating.  But I'm honestly happy he's thinking about Veer at least now. Which is missing In Mishti now. 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why can't they just end Veer's character? 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Taani ke chakkar me lagta hai ansh phasne wala hai.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Taani ke chakkar me lagta hai ansh phasne wala hai.

Wahi hone wala hain..I think Taani may frame Ansh

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

What's wrong with Veer's mother? Is her villainous tricks really needed now ? If she didn't like Mishti from the start, she should have did this all before. But why now 

Unnecessarily dragging the show ... They could have started the triangle they always planned and end the show. Just coz they have got an extension they are bringing more drama it seem. 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

What's wrong with Veer's mother? Is her villainous tricks really needed now ? If she didn't like Mishti from the start, she should have did this all before. But why now 

Unnecessarily dragging the show ... They could have started the triangle they always planned and end the show. Just coz they have got an extension they are bringing more drama it seem. 

Same just because extension mila hai they are draging it like anything. Jho main plot that woh tho gyaab hi hogya. Yaar yeh sab bakwaas dekhne se acha hai jaldi show band karo

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sudharies

yes because of the extention they are dragging with boring episodes

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Why this FT inactive 😉 where we getting actively Frustration Epis🤢 Update here Too People 😃 wats up Today ❓

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Read that Gattu 😈fellow🤣reminds Child Mishtuto bhadi Mishtu😛 for the purpose of Sissy 🤢are CVS In Dejavu 🤪 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

This show need to end 😡

I am.so damn frustrated ..

Pari amd her delusion are nauseating now 

Also now.mishti will pretend to be with veer