Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
TC article saying makers maybe in talks for S3 ðŸ˜† I'm thinking hope S2 does justice ..😉

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/after-dil-hi-toh-hai-2-show-return-season-3-190306

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That means in 10 episodes the response had been more than the makers expected so they want to continue for a S3..good decision and I would be really happy if it comes true as we didn't have enough of these characters and the actors..

But hope they make sure to bring in good episodes uniformly, not just one good one and 2-3 average ones...

Also Ekta is promoting the other shows aggressively while for this one she only remembers once in the whole season..
MochaQueen thumbnail
any idea ow many episodes season 2 has?
Emerald_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

any idea ow many episodes season 2 has?

Around 40 
Emerald_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

That means in 10 episodes the response had been more than the makers expected so they want to continue for a S3..good decision and I would be really happy if it comes true as we didn't have enough of these characters and the actors..

But hope they make sure to bring in good episodes uniformly, not just one good one and 2-3 average ones...

Also Ekta is promoting the other shows aggressively while for this one she only remembers once in the whole season..

Yes after reunion if S3 has lots of positivity & the vibe that was there when it aired on TV the intial episodes
MochaQueen thumbnail
i would rather see season 3 with a new fresh story of Karan and Yogita
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yogita already hinted about season 3  and season 2 ending with awesome scene Ritwik and palak would reconcile uniquely in a interview with SBB or and I guess
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow. Guess they didn't expect the response they received. So far so good. Wonder what they'd show case in the next season.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Phir they won't reunite in season 2 ??? 
Emerald_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Phir they won't reunite in season 2 ??? 

No no they'll unite towards the end of S2 these episodes have already been shot & promo says family will play Cupid to unite these 2