Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

lol..there's some really weird things being posted on the MF... 😆 I really can't handle that anymore ..I think I'm going to stick to this AT...but I am loving season 2 and it's sad that we can't have unbiased intelligent debates ...one person made a post that mishty should be beaten a while ago and now she's back..with more abuse for mishty... it's sad..they disliked her as a child for no concrete reason and now have come back to abuse her as an adult..😕

that is the best avoid the forum only visit our threads ft and I have a thread as well and of course this place.I was avoiding the topics for sometime but today i read some.Can't take any more 😆
Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Last week they had all the freedom to bash Mishti , this week out of the blue people have joined to support , god knows if it's for Mishti or Teju ..but somehow the illogical bashing is under control
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not being biased but I haven't seen anything major to bash mishty about. Ok..she shouted at pari for bad decision making ...but that could be because she's stressed about the finances and what's going to happen to the family after she's married...as for her shouting at ruhaan..it's probably because she doesn't like how he is affecting her..and as for pari ...apart from her poor dressing which we commented on ..we don't have any reason to bash her either. I don't know why there are topics made on the girls ..That leads to them being bashed ..it's like there's a need to side with each one..and bash the other one..there's so much nicer things in season; 2 to talk about 😭...and yes some people are biased for no solid reason and aggressive too...
Nandy141 thumbnail
Let me ask 2 questions ..
Mishti was rude Pari regarding the business..We did criticize her..But Pari's attitude of speaking to a client and the way she dressed up..She actually proved that Mishti is right..Isn't it ??

Mishti is just possessive on Pari..When she warned Ruhaan to stay ,she referred to both the siblings clearly..She is protecting them from strangers ..Pari herself made unnecessary promises and she broke it the same day..Mishti is pissed off ..what's wrong here
Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandy141

Mishti was rude Pari regarding the business..We did criticize her..But Pari's attitude of speaking to a client and the way she dressed up..She actually proved that Mishti is right..Isn't it ??

Mishti is just possessive on Pari..When she warned Ruhaan to stay ,she referred to both the siblings clearly..She is protecting them from strangers ..Pari herself made unnecessary promises and she broke it the same day..Mishti is pissed off ..what's wrong here

till now none of them has done anything wrong but if mishti is bashed for no reason so will pari.
Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nandy141

exactly...these are things that happen..I find mishty and Paris relationship very normal...mishty is behaving like the older sister who's responsible for the household ...but people are saying that she's being bashed for logical reasons ...what has mishty done that's so bad that she must be bashed ...😕
Nandy141 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly...these are things that happen..I find mishty and Paris relationship very normal...mishty is behaving like the older sister who's responsible for the household ...but people are saying that she's being bashed for logical reasons ...what has mishty done that's so bad that she must be bashed ... 😕

Same people who supported Kunal with logical reasons ???
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw a poll where people want mishti to end up with ruhaan and leave veer...and there are many posts on lovely mishaan...
Only ppl who bash mishti without any reason are ppl who love kunal...and they are few...
There are many new ppl and all want mushti and ruhaan together.
That fhalwale...i just dont even like to answer her delu posts...

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

I saw a poll where people want mishti to end up with ruhaan and leave veer...and there are many posts on lovely mishaan...

Only ppl who bash mishti without any reason are ppl who love kunal...and they are few...
There are many new ppl and all want mushti and ruhaan together.
That fhalwale...i just dont even like to answer her delu posts...

what is fhalwale?You mentioned this before too.I didn't get it.
Silpa20 thumbnail
New AT made.Will edit tomorrow