AdiYa FF : May Be One Day

The_RomancePen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
May Be One Day 

Prologue

"Why Did You Marry me Aditya?

He takes a deep breath not knowing what is he suppose to answer .

"Were You Forced to Marry me Aditya?"

"No" Adi replies quickly shocked

"Then Why the Hell Did You Marry me?" She asks with tears brimming in her eyes

"Because " He is in loss of words What is He suppose to say

"Why?" She asks again This time a bit louder

"IZoya" He stammers

"This Hurts Aditya --- Just Give me a reason " She chokes and looks down to hide her tears from him She could not be vulnerable not atleast in front of him.

Taking a Deep breath He replies sternly with his face cold as a stone "Because To Stop my Mother From Dragging me from house to house Searching for a Bride !" ,

She lets out a sad chuckle as She asks him hurt "So I was your escape ? Marrying me ", Hurt clearly visible in her tone

He turns away unable to reply ,

" I asked You when we were left alone Whether You would love to share your life with me , You said YES!" She accuses him turning him around by his arm poking her index finger at his heart making him more guiltier

"But You " She looks down hurt

Unable to see her getting shattered Aditya decides to walk out of the conversation rather than hurting her

"Won't You ask Why I married You?" She asks to his retreating form .

He stiffens in his place hearing her , Seeing His shoulders straightening She answers to his back knowing that He is not gonna question her .

"Because I Liked You " She says as She walks past him out of the room without turning back leaving Aditya in his thoughts .

Clenching his fist he slams it on the wall Yet again He had been successful in hurting her "I am Sorry Zoya " He whispers sadly to the passing air to carry it to her clearly knowing She has left . He knew That was not Only the Damn reason He married her . But He could not tell her that when He himself is not sure whether He could Get over Her and start a new Life with Her .

Walking out She shuts her eyes letting out the tears ,She cries palming herself that Her Hopes of Being His wife one day are already crushed by his words . She was just an escape for him . She was an Escape ! May be One Day She could ----- She cries leaving the lines blank to be filled One day by either words he chooses .

Zoya Malhotra 23 Year Old Confident and Independent Chirpy Little Girl Ends Up Getting tied to the Well Known Industrialist Aditya Hooda - There Where Her Problem Starts , She expected him to be the Perfect Husband Material But It Turns upside as She Finds the Fact on their First Night  , Will She Be able to Change him ? His indifference towards Her?

Aditya Hooda The Handsome Hunk   , The Cold Industrialist - 28 Years Old Ends up being tied into Matrimony - to Zoya Malhotra , He Finds His Life Changing With Her entry , Will He Change ? or ??

True Love isn't easy but it must be fought for Because Once You Find it , It Can Never Be Replaced

A Journey Where They Face Obstacles Before Conquering True Love 

Read it in Wattpad 

Link : AdiYa FF : May Be One Day

Edited by The_RomancePen - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"I didn't marry to sleep alone in bed" lol short tempered zoya🤣 she really needs mouth filter 🤣🤣
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've been following this story on Wattpad and I must admit that I truly love your story.❤️
The_RomancePen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

"I didn't marry to sleep alone in bed" lol short tempered zoya🤣 she really needs mouth filter 🤣🤣

Hey dear are you following the story in wattpad? 😆😆😆
The_RomancePen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peaceful_Haven

I've been following this story on Wattpad and I must admit that I truly love your story.❤️

Hey dear 
Can  I know your watty id? 😃
Thank you
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_RomancePen

Hey dear are you following the story in wattpad?  😆😆😆

Yes Iam following😳.just finished 2 chapters😆chapter 1 was awkwardly funny🤣
The_RomancePen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Yes Iam following😳.just finished 2 chapters😆chapter 1 was awkwardly funny🤣

haha glad to know do drop ur comments in the chappies it is amusing lol 😆
Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just love love love this FF. Getting a notification of an update of this story just makes my day. I eagerly wait for a few very selected AdiYa FFs and it's undoubtedly one of them. You are an amazing author. 👏

Peaceful_Haven thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_RomancePen

Hey dear 

Can  I know your watty id? 😃

Thank you

I prefer to wander anonymously there, hope you understand what I mean. 😳 But I always read your story. You're extraordinary penning down emotions. And I absolutely love it when Adi calls Zoya 'Titli'.