Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToofanKiBeti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Didn't Arunima herself asked for Kangana to play her?
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Alia is a really good actor and also delivers at the BO. She is the most critical+commercially successful actor to have been introduced and pushed by Dharma. Karan gave a lot of opportunities to Sid too but he couldn't deliver.
I think he is looking at either Janhvi or Khushi to be the "next Alia" already, provided their dad doesn't have control issues. Somehow, I don't think Ananya might have the acting chops.

I feel like Alia is acknowledged for being a good actor within the industry but her success isn't respected for obvious reasons.

I also don't think Alia would really have any problem getting work outside Dharma, but it looks like Karan doesn't want to let her go. He is always stacking up half a dozen films for her to do next. She too, seems to be cool with it.

Everyone knows Alia and KJo are a package deal, so someone like Dinesh Vijan who so far, doesn't need KJo's money (and also seems to have a great equation with outsiders or actors who don't find favor with KJo, ) won't bother with casting Alia.
Hope011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

How about giving an opportunity to someone else, maybe an outsider for once, Karan? How about trying to be a "godfather" to someone else other than Alia for once, Karan? ๐Ÿ˜†

My thoughts exactly!
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lunza

Alia is a really good actor and also delivers at the BO. She is the most critical+commercially successful actor to have been introduced and pushed by Dharma. Karan gave a lot of opportunities to Sid too but he couldn't deliver.

I think he is looking at either Janhvi or Khushi to be the "next Alia" already, provided their dad doesn't have control issues. Somehow, I don't think Ananya might have the acting chops.

I feel like Alia is acknowledged for being a good actor within the industry but her success isn't respected for obvious reasons.

I also don't think Alia would really have any problem getting work outside Dharma, but it looks like Karan doesn't want to let her go. He is always stacking up half a dozen films for her to do next. She too, seems to be cool with it.

Everyone knows Alia and KJo are a package deal, so someone like Dinesh Vijan who so far, doesn't need KJo's money (and also seems to have a great equation with outsiders or actors who don't find favor with KJo, ) won't bother with casting Alia.

Well, wasn't The Fault In Our Stars remake Dinoo's movie? And baap beti dropped it like hot potato... Sushant once took a dig at Alia, no, for leaving that project?
sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

I dont see any outsider from her generation who is as talented as Alia. Talent is Talent.

๐Ÿ˜†deluded much.
sania349 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

that is not really the truth, it wasn't Kjo but SRK who wanted Alia instead of Katrina who was Gauri's original choice.

whatever it was...the director didnt want her. she had to be really convinced
she was good in DZ. but I didnt think she was the best choice for DZ. someone easily could have done a better job than her imo

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Another film lands in Aloo's lap, Papa Jo making sure India's Meryl Streep can prove her talent again ๐Ÿฅฑ
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If alia is good in this role Audience will make it hit ..audience is the ultimate judge just like how they rejected aish role in a biopic (sarabjit)...simple
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He thought Raazi would be that NA film since he was licking Smriti's foot back then. But things changed. Now he's licking Modi's ab Arunima ko NA paane se koi nahin rok sakta, except Aloo's overactive nostrils.
Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Announcement: A biopic on @aliabhatt, produced by @dharmaproductions, directed by @karanjohar, starring @aliabhatt, releasing Diwali, 2040 ๐Ÿ˜†