Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1134270 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel

No wonder Kangu has been attacking the kathputli.

This is the drama for her next release 😆
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sania Malhotra would have been perfect for the role.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am not an actress and I am feeling low key envious at how smooth and easy her professional life is. Her poor rivals will be burning in jealousy at the unfairness of it all.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

I am not an actress and I am feeling low key envious at how smooth and easy her professional life is. Her poor rivals will be burning in jealousy at the unfairness of it all.

That is life..A millionaires child will get admission to the top universities with average grades..and after graduating ,takes over as the director.

Advantage of birth-If you are a rich ,white, male you are the luckiest in the world.Poor ,black female is the least fortunate.

Wealth,Intelligence,talent,looks, height,built-everything is accident of birth.

But in BW today,most actors/actresses are getting work..they are getting hits(there is a hit this week)getting good reviews.Whether it is Tapsee,Sania,Radhika,Shraddha,Kriti,Bhumi,Aryan,Ayushamnn,RKR.Vicky..Everyone is doing good films.

Alia still has to cross 150 crs BO-Everyone doesn't get everything.every A lister actress has given huge BBs within 3 years of her career.

Edited by you2 - 5 years ago
1134270 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Not just rivals even KJos close buddies i.e Kajol Twinkle Kareena Aish don't like her at all. Kat tried to make an entry into KJo's heart via Aloo & Ayaan but all those proved futile 😆
altgr thumbnail
Happy for her. They should announce it officially soon. Hope it will release in 2020.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
kjo is giving everything to alia, she is incredibly lucky
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think KJo's next plan for her, and her own too obviously, is a National Award. It looked like it was going to happen with Raazi but for some reason I feel like Raazi won't be it for her.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crispsy

Not just rivals even KJos close buddies i.e Kajol Twinkle Kareena Aish don't like her at all. Kat tried to make an entry into KJo's heart via Aloo & Ayaan but all those proved futile 😆

Katrina has been close with Kjo, way before Aloo came into the frame.
And that is one of the things I absolutely hate about her.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
alia will kill it!!
cannot wait