TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

KalMa OS:  Baarish

He was watching her dancing in the rain!  A content smile appeared on his face,  seeing her playing and enjoying!

It's been a year since they shifted to their own house! A house where only he,  her and their little son,  Moksh belonged!  Their own little heaven!  Maai's wedding was an impossible task,  as they were required to be very strong to deal with everyone!  And they both emerged out to be strong as ever.  And made it all possible,  in the whole process they realised there love for each other.  There confession of it just made life more easier and blissful.

He came out of his thoughts when he felt cold water drops on his face.. He looked up to find her.

K:  Malhaar ji chaliye na maza aayega!
M:  nahi Kalyaani,  mai to kehta hu tum bhi mat jao warna sardi lag jaayegi

She didn't care and dragged him in the rain!

K:  Malhaar ji waha pe khade hue na aap ekdum sadu lag re the jaise bollywood movies mei old log hote hai waise.. Isliye mai aapko yaha le aayi.
M:  to mai buda hu?  Aur sadu bhi?
K: na. Na.nahi Malhaar ji woh mai..
M:  waise mausam bohot romantic hai,  nahi?

He said flaring his hand is his now wet hair!

K:  haan woh toh hai!
M:  is mausam se meri kai yaadein judi hai..  Unme se ek Sampada bhi hai..

He deliberately said her name to get her reaction and as expected the smile on Kalyaani's face faded away listening her name.

K: Sampada nahi uska naam to bhootni hona chahiye tha!  Aapko pata hai Malhaar ji kitnamakeup karti hai woh?  Mujhe to lagta hai aapki saari salary woh makeup mei udaati hogi..
M: Kalyaani woh meri patni nahi hai tum ho! 
K:  par Malhaarji zikr to aapne kiya tha pehle uska..
M:  Maine to tumhe chidaane ke liye kaha tha!  Mujhe kya pata tha ki tum uski ram kahani khol ke baith jaogi!
K:  aapko pata hona chahiye tha Malhaarji!  Aapko ni pata hoga to kisko pata hoga?  After all i ami Kalyaani Rane!
M:  aaj kal kuchh zada nahi bolne lagi ho tum!
K: mai to bachpan se hi bohot zada bolti hu!  Aapko ab pata chala.. Too bad..

She pulled him closer holding his shirt

K: ab aap is Kalyaani ke saath fas gaye for life time woh bhi is ghar mei jaha aapke bachne ka koi chance nahi hai!

She whispered as they were inches apart!

M:  mujhe bachna bhi nahi hai Mrs Rane se..

He was about to kiss her when they heard faint sound of crying!

M:  Moksh..
K:  pillu..

Both said at the same time and ran inside to get a check on their little toddler.
Rains,  thus witnessed a happy moment of a happy family!  After all rains not always witness betrayal and sadness but sometimes witness some beautiful and romantic moments too just like now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diveksha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice but thoda small os Hain yaar Kya Kare dil Hain ki manta nahi too long padene ka maan karta Hain isiko long os kardo plz
tina354 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Short and sweet... I  really wish to have a Kalma romantic rain scene in the serial also.
Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arre ye toh shuru hote hi khatam ho gya...sorry yr...long update ki aadt ho chuki...btw it was cute...do write more and more and next time thoda big pleaseee
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It was really beautiful...bechara Malhar Kalyani ki tang khichne Gaya tha...khud ki hi kichwa ke aa gaya🤣
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: diveksha

Nice but thoda small os Hain yaar Kya Kare dil Hain ki manta nahi too long padene ka maan karta Hain isiko long os kardo plz

I know it was a very small one!  But i have wrote another one!  A bit long this time! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi2104

Arre ye toh shuru hote hi khatam ho gya...sorry yr...long update ki aadt ho chuki...btw it was cute...do write more and more and next time thoda big pleaseee

Ha ha i know it was very short 
Sorry though! 
Was just checking my writing skill as I wrote after very long! ðŸ˜†
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Thankyou dear😊
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

It was really beautiful...bechara Malhar Kalyani ki tang khichne Gaya tha...khud ki hi kichwa ke aa gaya 🤣

Thank you so much! 
Yeah Malhaar ji loves playing with fire I guess😆
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina354

Short and sweet... I  really wish to have a Kalma romantic rain scene in the serial also.

Thank you so much! 
Will make it a long one next time😊