Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Btw, how abt new AT name- HOTHON PE BAS TERA NAAM HAI πŸ˜† based on the most epic dialogue of the show OH GOD KUNAL YE KYA KAR RAHE HO πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

I hv never seen Mauli being playful or laughing so heartily with anyone except Kunal. With Kunal, she was happy dil se... Otherwise barely halki si smile...

so much lively n happy with fake love n halki si smile with true love...bahut naa insaafi hai...

like i say...gajra has shown the contrast how mauli is with fake love n true love πŸ˜†...its people who are delusional fools who either want to deny or not accepting the fact that her fake love is true love...she doesn't have the pretensious smile...becos the pretensious wali smile is not the true mauli...those who know the real mauli would know why most of us are pissed off...😑
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Amber_Eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Maximus died and left 😭 now I'm crying

lol..and I watched grave of fireflies just so I could cry πŸ˜† searched for top 10 saddest movies and realised had watched 9 out of them..so watched the only one left..it was a good aankho ki safai πŸ˜†
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amber_Eyes

lol..and I watched grave of fireflies just so I could cry πŸ˜† searched for top 10 saddest movies and realised had watched 9 out of them..so watched the only one left..it was a good aankho ki safai πŸ˜†

@Bold its my one of my most fav animation movie but i don't dare to watch it again its so painful 😭
Amber_Eyes thumbnail
Gajra ne mast solid week ka kya sadela end kiya..why can't they upload the original happy end online that they shot with evan as maunal baby..paise and time dono laga hi chuke hain..ab dikha hi dein
Amber_Eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

@Bold its my one of my most fav animation movie but i don't dare to watch it again its so painful 😭

It's one of the most heart wrenching movies I have ever watched..cried like a baby 😭😭
Amber_Eyes thumbnail
Do you think Mauli's hubby changed his name to Kunal to make it easy on her? Mauli must have been like Wow..you are so amazing changing your name for my happiness..That stupid Kunal can never do that coz his name is already Kunal. 😳😑🀣
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Do you think Mauli's hubby changed his name to Kunal to make it easy on her? Mauli must have been like Wow..you are so amazing changing your name for my happiness..That stupid Kunal can never do that coz his name is already Kunal. 😳😑🀣

🀣 or may be mauli request kunal to change his name to someone else πŸ˜‰ so that mauli can easily say kunal u are my true love...u are my fake love πŸ˜†
Edited by sid_ridz - 5 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Gladiator is actually inspiring but the ending will even make grown men cry. Try 'The Green Mile'...saw that when I was like 10 years old and I cried non stopπŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Gajra ne mast solid week ka kya sadela end kiya..why can't they upload the original happy end online that they shot with evan as maunal baby..paise and time dono laga hi chuke hain..ab dikha hi dein

😭

Word Count: 0