vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
aft soo long time i'm back
soo according to IF latest article aft another 6 months leap sonarika bhadoria will enter in ishq mein marjawan
before 6 months leap deep will kill aarohi
so my question is
will sonarika replace nia as aarohi aft 6 months leap??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
No vaishu she will be new character gf of deep ..deep is ditching both arohi n tara n want diamonds from arohi so he made last fight with arohi that she or he only one will surive so today when arohi gone to finish him he said i was doing drama so we both escape from here n everyone think we died as i fitted bomb and 2 bodies in car..he show her but bodies were missing so she dnt trust him both point gun to each other..and in precap they show deep saying to her stop she is running on car and deep shoot on her car and bomb blasts..so two things can happen deep wanted to run away with diamonds from arohi n tara both for 3rd girl which is sonarika..second possibilty is deep really was saying truth to arohi but tara misplaced 2 bodies so arohi dnt trust him and may be deep will suffer shock as he will think arohi died in bomb blast so sonarika will help deep to come out of shock and arohi will be alive somewhere
Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonarika is extremely telened but I don't trust the script of IMMJ cuz bad script can make a good actor looks like bad
Edited by Ravthereader - 5 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well could not disagree with the tagline-3rd Arohi.As per the episodes going now Deep & Arohi at each other's throats now where only one of them would survive but again its all a false illusion bcoz as per the news post this incident there would be a leap of 6 months where Sonarika would play the new love interest of Deep.Also Tara/Fake Arohi would be seen in a new getup.So now the psycho Tara now would go after Sonarika's character now till now she tried every trick to throw Arohi out of Deep's life but she came back now its Sonarika's turn to face the same.Now Tara will run after Sonarika's character.
Our Heartless Casanova Deep has also grown tired of this Gharwali/Baharwali games.Now he needs a new spice in his life.Show ka naam dena chahiye "VASUNDHARA AUR UNKI TEEN BAHUYEIN-FAKE AROHI/TARA & SB".I won't be surprised if this current girl gets married to that monster Deep.So Deep would play this Love-Betrayal type games with his new love interest now.

Four things are pretty much clear with this new entry-

1-Either this new girl is just a chess piece of Deep/Asli Khiladi

2-This new entry is the key to another secret of Deep's black past which would lead to another treasure

3-Whether this new character would replace this Fake Arohi as Tara's new love enemy or is just there for a short-term basis like for some 2-3 months it remains to be seen.

4- Major changes are going to take place in storyline with new twist coming in Deep/Arohi & Tara's life.
heavenlybliss thumbnail
i want alisha back as aarohi :(
masked thumbnail
I think Sonarika's entry as new ladylove is just being the puppet of either Deep/Asli Khiladi.Even 2 new actors r gonna enter RM alongwith SB where Deep would be seen close to those new members.They could either be from the Rajsingh/Raichand side.
The story had always been about the love/hatred affairs between Ardeep/Tara whether the Arohi is original or the current fake one.Though no doubt Sonarika is a leading actress liked by many for her stints in Mahadev/Prithvi Vallabh & Anarkali her entry could be the temporary distraction unless Deep chooses her character over Tara & Arohi.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sabi & masked no i don't think that sonarika will play a side role like shoaib & kushal
why she will do deep's 3rd gf role
she is also well established actress like nia sharma
infact aft playing parvati's role she became more popular than nia sharma
actually the bitter truth is mamta finally accepted this truth that fake aarohi aka nia sharma was failed to grab new viewers attention & she is failed to increase trps
audience nia sharma ko dekh dekh kr boar ho gayi hai
even deep is also fed up from this fake aarohi
& waise bhi viewers are simply hating aarohi's character.they even bashed aalisha & now they are bashing nia sharma
hence either aarohi's character will end or once again sonarika will replace nia sharma as aarohi

aft sonarika's entry nia's SS will reduce .aalisha's SS was already reduced aft nia's entry so woh toh manage kr legi usse toh aadat pad gyi hai bt what abt nia sharma
i don't think she will do this show

so finally nia will also pay for her karma right???😊

Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

sabi & masked no i don't think that sonarika will play a side role like shoaib & kushal

actually the bitter truth is mamta finally accepted this truth that fake aarohi aka nia sharma was failed to grab new viewers attention & she is failed to increase trps
& waise bhi viewers are simply hating aarohi's character.they even bashed aalisha & now they are bashing nia sharma
hence either aarohi's character will end or once again sonarika will replace nia sharma as aarohi

aft sonarika's entry nia's SS will reduce .aalisha's SS was already reduced aft nia's entry so woh toh manage kr legi usse toh aadat pad gyi hai bt what abt nia sharma

so finally nia will also pay for her karma right??? 😊

@Bold true, I think Sona, Aalisha and Arjun will be the lead actors 👍🏼

Happiness is when all of your fav actors come together for a show😛

Edited by Ravthereader - 5 years ago
masked thumbnail
I hate to say this but I don't want Sonarika as 3rd Arohi.Then it would be a rehash/repeat stoeyline concluding with treasure hunt & betrayal.As per the news article both Tara/Alisha would be seen in a totally new getup so let Nia continue with the Fake Arohi drama.Its better if the CV's don't slot Sonarika as the 3rd or Fake Arohi.Its not that Sonarika cannot play the new Arohi at least she won't be given the Twisted treatment but enough of this Arohi drama.Her character has lost that aura already.
Besides If Sonarika's character is Deep's love interest then at the EOD she would get nothing but betrayal.So.would her character also take the path of flop revenge too?

Hope her character does not remind us of the old Arohi served ready for 5th betrayal.Expect a lot from her character.

Allright there is a news which Alisha herself confirmed regarding her stint post this 6 month leap.She said that she's unsure of her continuation in IMMJ also she has got few offers of her own.Seems she was waiting for the right time too while her SS got reduced.Also certain characters gonna exit the show.

Here's the link - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/dont-know-whether-will-part-ishq-mein-marjawan-post-leap-aalisha-panwar/2019/03/02/amp

That means 2 things-Either Tara's character gets killed or she might continue to.survive.
Edited by masked - 5 years ago
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishu.6

so finally nia will also pay for her karma right??? 😊

I think sonarika will play new character n will be in place of tara..as per new article aalisha dnt knw wheather she is part of show post leap or not but probably she is quitting show as in montage too arjun sonarika n nia will be there..mamta ditched aalisha again this time for sonarika i wish karma hit makers colors but glad aalisha will quit this crap show and hope she get good project where she will be valued n we will watch her again
Edited by sabreen_06 - 5 years ago