Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

But does it even matter? Let them assume whatever they want to na truth ain't gonna change.

Yea true that
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tina59

First the Pak Pm and defence minister said , 2 pilots were captured then later turned it to one pilot when they realized that the other pilot was their own beaten up by his own people ...

the lies Pak comes up with along with the stupidest statements

how it was dark so their jets couldnt see

how it was initially 2 pilots then came down to one

How no F16 were used in the attacks

How the Indian attack hit just trees and barren land

They were put under pressure from all corners . Trump in the summit indicated that good news will come soon and there comes Imran Khan with his " oh I forgot, we will release the Wg. Commander tomorrow"

They talk peace and then support proxy war. 

Their own? I don't know if anyone watched the video posted where Abhinandan said he was rescued from the mob by the army.
And two pilot officers were captured, one is going to be released soon. This was the official news since the beginning. 
The proof of Indian planes attacking only trees is that they claimed to kill 360 people, then there should be more 200 injureds and hospitals on high emergency mode due to death toll. Nothing such happened.

And the peace talk by Imran Khan seems genuine. He has again and again offered it and talked about new Pakistan ready to do anything.

Anyway, I'm just really shocked by the informations. I mean who to believe. Both sides show complete different scenarios. Indian media gives some other information, Pakistani media says something else. This is such a mess by both countries.
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Sadly her death will always remain a puzzle waiting to be solved.

Yes. What makes me sad is how Boney went on registering 3/4 titles on her name few days after her death. Now this BW peeps are using such a critical issue for their own benefits.
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Their own? I don't know if anyone watched the video posted where Abhinandan said he was rescued from the mob by the army.
And two pilot officers were captured, one is going to be released soon. This was the official news since the beginning. 
The proof of Indian planes attacking only trees is that they claimed to kill 360 people, then there should be more 200 injureds and hospitals on high emergency mode due to death toll. Nothing such happened.

And the peace talk by Imran Khan seems genuine. He has again and again offered it and talked about new Pakistan ready to do anything.

Anyway, I'm just really shocked by the informations. I mean who to believe. Both sides show complete different scenarios. Indian media gives some other information, Pakistani media says something else. This is such a mess by both countries.

No-one has been allowed into the area, why hasn't JeM come forward and thwarted India's claim if all they did was attack trees?
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Disgusting. Hasn't even been a month. No respect for lost lives, only profit is god.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Never believe media on either side. There is no second captive pilot. India never disowns her bravehearts. In the 72 yrs of Independent India or 1000's of years prior to that India has never disowned her warriors nor left them in lurch. 
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xrihIAhr9o[/YOUTUBE]

hope some pakistani watches 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crispsy

Yes. What makes me sad is how Boney went on registering 3/4 titles on her name few days after her death. Now this BW peeps are using such a critical issue for their own benefits.

Boney has conducted himself suspiciously. Not only during the circumstances that lead to Sridevi's death but also after that. I just hope for her sake her daughters are taken care of well instead if being treated as atm's. Sridevi's side of family seems to think there is a foulplay but all those voices have gone silent now.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

No-one has been allowed into the area, why hasn't JeM come forward and thwarted India's claim if all they did was attack trees?

Army staff took many reknonnwed journalists to the area and let them report from there. It was aired on many channels. There were some eyewitnesses who thwarted India's claim.
If there was indeed an attack, I'm sure it's not hard to retreive pictures from the satellite and provide as an evidence.

The 300 or 360 death toll was a huge claim and couldn't really have been hidden.
Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

I can't believe the Indian officials are showing own mig12 wreckage and trying to pass off as f16 wreckage

A presser will come soon busting this conference. The wreckage they showed does not fit in F-16 ðŸ˜†  Its now a twitter trend.

I cant believe unprofessionalism of Indian Chief Officers. "We made the target but we dont know how many are dead" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Only 3 trees are dead there and yeah on crow also died with your super aerial strike your producers are fighting to cash the name for next 200 crore blockbuster  ðŸ˜† usi pe khush raho 

but why are you on the verge of giving them sleepless nights stating facts here. Let them live in fool's paradise created by their own media