todays scene was sooooo sweet

sweetangel2009 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi friends at if
today when i saw epi,i loved the dancing scene between r+r they dance really gud ,and ranvi smiled😃cho chweet and he looked like he really njoyed it and he looked soo gud inblack suit,and raash looks so gud in red,i loved her suit,next time when i go to india i will get my suits from mumbai only😃

cheerio
love rins

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: rinajatin

hi friends at if
today when i saw epi,i loved the dancing scene between r+r they dance really gud ,and ranvi smiled😃cho chweet and he looked like he really njoyed it and he looked soo gud inblack suit,and raash looks so gud in red,i loved her suit,next time when i go to india i will get my suits from mumbai only😃

cheerio
love rins

aww di bless you so cute 😳...ranveer and raashi always look good...hes turning sweet jiju is 😛sooo chweet like you put it di..i always get suits from india along with everything else sooo cheap there ðŸ˜†..hope next time its mumbai😉 

Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But still, we need the GHANTEES!!! I think that they were one of the things that made the Ranvir character so brilliant in the first place. They go brilliantly with Siddharth's awesome acting. We must have more GHANTEES! 😡

God bless.
sweetangel2009 thumbnail
yes we still need the ghantees,ektaji plse bring back ghantees we need em 😊