So samaira isn't Amans daughter

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I wanted a man reva together in season one intial episodes.  . Later with reva going acidic I thought a man was better off without him but they are married here
Now reva reveals samaira is angads daughter.. .  I can't imagine a man forcing reva into staying in a loveless marriage...  If he knew she was deep in love he should have sacrificed..  That was how his character was. .now he is reduced to selfish spineless character..  

What do u think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reeva said that Sam is not Amans daughter yes but I believe there is more to the story which will unfold now palak will find out soon I believe..
Also Aman marrying Reeva even though he loved her & she doesn't I don't think Aman wud jus marry her there is more to this...palak has told Reeva to choose love over compromise ... somehow I feel this story will be in favor of Aman I just feel there is more to this..
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah same feeling, they are revealing past things slowly to hold viewers interest.. also they are trying to show nobody is right or wrong, they are behaving as per circumstances

I dont think Aman benefited in anyway or was happy all these 5-6 years living with a very bitter Reeva.. no wonder after all this, VP and Mamta got so ill with the 2 evil heads behind this entire mess happily moving out, leaving behind the entire family in so much unhappiness.. 
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think angad is dead that's y Aman married her maybe 
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think so ...I feel it maybe something to do with his character..Reeva mentioned that VP thot he'll too be a gold digger like palak so didn't allow they're marriage  but I'm sure there is more to this bimbo Reeva doesn't think beyond lives in her glass castle..
But was thinking if she said something like a gold digger they always referred to palak like that so was Reeva in love with a poor man ðŸ˜† like seriously waiting to find out..