Update Feb 26th : Baavla Hoon mai!!!!

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Update Feb 26th: Bavla hoon mai!!!

Nothing much today...most of it was Ashok Meeta convo.

Ashok confesses that he knows he has been very bad. All the things that he has done haunt him and he is unable to sleep peacefully at night. He also confesses he had proposed to Meeta  because he was angry with Babita. He proposes to Meeta again. Meeta does not say yes /no. She starts crying in his arms.😕

HS haveli...

HS enters chupke se...says apne hi ghar mein choron ki tarah ghus rahe hain...😆

He asks Lala to check if mother daughter are at home. Lala checks and says "no".

HS relaxes araam...but...but...his aaram becomes haram...enters the Veer Balika with Babita and Naem bi.

Tom Jerry fight mode on. It was cute though. HS refuses to say sorry. Babita was more like...stop it Mini...😆😉

Later in their room, Mini is trying to choose what Babita needs to wear on the first day of her job. Babita walks to the mirror. She says so much has happened in the past few months. She had never thought she would go out of maika and sasural, etc. Mini says isi din ka to intezar that mujhe...I am so proud of you Babes.😊

Later, Babita and MIni are in the kitchen. Babita cooking. Mini...bak bak  as usual...

And thaanedar in blue suit...chupke se aata hai...😆

HS aankh churaoing from Babita...:😳 Complaint hai ek aapke daughter ki...

HS talks about MIni ...says koi age factor ka lihaaz nahin hai isko...

Babita scolding Mini..suna kya keh rahe hain...tujhe kitni baar samjhaya hai badon ka lihaaz rakh akar. Izzat se baat kiya kar...yeh ladki sunti hi nahin hai😆

HS mundi hilake...Baat aapne correct kahi hai..yeh kisi ki sunti hi nahin hai.😳😆

(Loved how cutely Babita and HS siding with each other)😳

HS says..yeh chori kharab bolti hai tabhi jajti hai...tabhi to ekdum se bol diya HS uncle aap coward ho..iske badle koi aur hota..uska thobra phod hi deta..

MIni listens to everything quietly...seemed so much like father daughter bond...😊

HS: bade bade criminals hote hain na..unse nahin darta HS...lekin maafi mangne mein bada darr lage...itna aasan nahin hota hai aise sorry feel karna...lekin HS aaj sari himmat sari takat jutake teri mummy se haath jod ke maafi mangta hai.😊

Poor Babita...she was almost like...nahin...nahin eyh aap kya keh reh hai...type...expression...😆

Hs ...Mera intention galat nahin tha. Bavla hoon mai. Kuch bhi sochne lagta hoon...next time nahin hogi...actually..kisi sifarish aaj tak nahin lagayi hai HS ne...lekin aaj tujhse sifarish laga raha hoon..pooch le kya maaf kardiya hai inhone...😳

Pre cap...

Mini asks Babita not to apply sindoor.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After the last scene yesterday, I had too many expectations for today's episode but today it was kind of a lifeless, passive episode. 
I hated that Ashok and Meeta stole away most of the time today.

And even HS-Mini and HS-babes scenes lacked the usual spark and cuteness today.

Seems like CVs were too exhausted or sick that they cooked up a below-mediocre episode for the sake of just filling the time-slot for the day.

I hope the next episode be better than today's for good.😒
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

After the last scene yesterday, I had too many expectations for today's episode but today it was kind of a lifeless, passive episode. 

I hated that Ashok and Meeta stole away most of the time today.

And even HS-Mini and HS-babes scenes lacked the usual spark and cuteness today.

Seems like CVs were too exhausted or sick that they cooked up a below-mediocre episode for the sake of just filling the time-slot for the day.

I hope the next episode be better than today's for good.😒

Yes. The episode was more about them. 
Ashnoor is taking her board exams. So maybe they had to make adjustments...just a guess.
RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

Yes. The episode was more about them. 
Ashnoor is taking her board exams. So maybe they had to make adjustments...just a guess.

Oh yes,may be. Anirudh even gifted her a pen for her upcoming exams.
pallavi25 thumbnail

Thanks for the update
Yeah, todays episode had too much of Ashok and Meeta, I find that couple disgusting in every way, bloody hypocrites, first they destroyed Babita and Mini's  life and now crying crocodile tears 
HS's fight with Mini was cute and funny, both are stubborn and high spirited people hence prone to clash but they are fond of each other. HS apology to Babes was very cute and charming in his own way
Dadu and Beeji both are as selfish as their kids and I bet someday Ashok will throw his parents and Meeta out of his life too if his business fails, he will sell the house and get rid of all of them. 

rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks for the update
Yeah, todays episode had too much of Ashok and Meeta, I find that couple disgusting in every way, bloody hypocrites, first they destroyed Babita and Mini's  life and now crying crocodile tears 
HS's fight with Mini was cute and funny, both are stubborn and high spirited people hence prone to clash but they are fond of each other. HS apology to Babes was very cute and charming in his own way
Dadu and Beeji both are as selfish as their kids and I bet someday Ashok will throw his parents and Meeta out of his life too if his business fails, he will sell the house and get rid of all of them. 

Ashok will definitely flip. All his crocodile tears today were just 😡
I think the fact that the makers are showing HS and Dadaji having good relation may be a foundation for future...when Ashok throws Dadu and Beeji out, HS will bring them home...although I really don't want any of those selfish khuranas in HS haveli. Plus, I have a feeling Beeji will try to emotionally blackmail Babita not to marry HS. And Dadu may be nice. But see even when he heard that Babita is looking for job because she does not have money, Dadu never even mentioned about stree dhan. Why did he not ask Beeji to give back the stree dhan at least. Lootere hain yeh Khuranas. 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

Ashok will definitely flip. All his crocodile tears today were just 😡
I think the fact that the makers are showing HS and Dadaji having good relation may be a foundation for future...when Ashok throws Dadu and Beeji out, HS will bring them home...although I really don't want any of those selfish khuranas in HS haveli. Plus, I have a feeling Beeji will try to emotionally blackmail Babita not to marry HS. And Dadu may be nice. But see even when he heard that Babita is looking for job because she does not have money, Dadu never even mentioned about stree dhan. Why did he not ask Beeji to give back the stree dhan at least. Lootere hain yeh Khuranas. 

If Dadu and Beeji have any shame, they would never land up at HS house, or become a bojh on Babes and Mini who are already struggling to survive. Doesnt Dadu have his retirement savings which he was using for Beeji's treatment. 
But yes, if Ashok throws them out of the house and they are homeless then of course kind hearted HS and Babita will take them in. Unka nature hi aisa hai, kind and compassionate. 

Yes, Khuranas are all Goddamned thieves, Dadu didnt bother to return stree dhan even after HS told him abt Babes job hunt,...but that hypocrite old guy melted abt Meeta just because HS said his wife Amarti had taught him to be humane, so now hes accepted Meeta as Ashok's future wife instead of reviling her for breaking Babita's home. 

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Deleted. Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Ayyo, I don't want Dadaji and Beeji to stay in HS Haveli. No way! Spare me. 😔 I want all the members in the Khuranna family to get out of Babita's life. Though I still wish, very much, that Babes ask her gold back or atleast the old couple are enough sensible to give it back taking Minnie's education into consideration. 
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Hi Rose,
Out of time today but just wanted to say didn't feel any tinge of sympathy for Ashok today. I still hate him and cannot forgive him this easily.  He needs very hectic redemption if CVs want us to see him as a flawed character otherwise, he is still looks like a rakshas to me.  

Out of topic: I consider one of the best redemption in the ITV is of the character Sameer Maheshwari in YUDKBH. ❤️

The rest of the episode was adorable! 😳