Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The Telegraph wrote 04-09-2018.

The Sawaikar Case.

The dark underbelly of relationships in a seemingly normal Indian family is the focus of this drama.

I am so excited about this show and so happy that Kunal Karan Kapoor ji is part of it. I personally totally love dark themes and thriller are my favorite too. There is nothing better to watch a show about complex relationships.

This show has everything that I look for in a show. So my expectations are high and I just can't wait to watch what Kunal Karan Kapoor ji will bring to the table.

https:///www.telegraphindia.com/entertainment/voot-expands-its-digital-footprint-with-a-slew-of-new-shows/cid/1665358

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
So what we know for now is:

Atul Kulkarni has an interesting character and his Man Friday is Rushad Rana .

Ashvini bhaves lives in San francisco. Maybe she is Atul's wife and get killed?? Unless she is going to stay in India till the serie is done.

Neil Bhoopalam is a Cop - Maybe a loner.

Parul Gulati and Kunal Karan Kapoor ji's picture was shared together - maybe married and maybe Neil will come in between. Maybe Atul is the father of the house.

Then we have Honey Kamboj, Reena Wadhwa and Vaishnavi Kadam - maybe just family members.

Now Lalit Prabhakar name was mentioned in some articles Wednesday but Kunal Karan Kapoor ji's not. Either he is part of the show or they made a mistake and Kunal ji's name should have been there.

Edited by Ani_La_Iam - 5 years ago
JANNAT100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am so happy 👏👏k aap ne come back kiya Kunal Karan Kapoor you are Amazing & i am waiting to see you again love you alot keep shining , keep smiling ,and keep rocking
Eagerly waiting for your web series 😳😳😳
Edited by JANNAT100 - 5 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: JANNAT100

I am so happy 👏👏k aap ne come back kiya Kunal Karan Kapoor you are Amazing & i am waiting to see you again love you alot keep shining , keep smiling ,and keep rocking

Eagerly waiting for your web series 😳😳😳

Yes Jannat this is such a great news and we all are so happy for him 😃
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Waking up to Kunal Karan Kapoor ji's instastory is just It day 3 of shoot 😃 I am just so so happy for him ❤️
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Atul Kulkarni says, "As an actor, I am always looking for different roles. When asked if I will play this role, I immediately informed the Honor. I had always wanted to play outside and unkempt role and my personality in 'The Sawaiqar Case' has its own brightness that I will make on the screen. This digital platform is becoming popular among Indian audiences. The story is presented in a very interesting way. Moreover, it is important for us to be part of such a progressive platform that encourages us to experiment with our roles as an artist."

Kunal Karan Kapoor
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Today Content Creator Anup Vijay Kadam shared this on his insta story.

Kunal Karan Kapoor is there 😃

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Seem like they are shooting at Ellora Studios.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
There is a thread open here now https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5073832

So all updates will be taken place there 😃