Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tarntaran thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update shinu dear! Keep it up and give us next update soon. Please stay safe and keep smiling all time.

Hiddy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update dear, can't wait to see what happens when he arrived. Pls don't make us wait so long. Continue soon & b safe💕

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhupinderkaur62

Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu update ke liye maine to wait karna hi chod diya tha kyonki aap log story start kar dete ho par complete karna Zaruri nhi samjhte ek saal ho gaya story start ki hue ab ja ke 2 part aaya hai so thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Heartfelt apologies for the delay dear. please do pardon me. I'm not deliberately delaying it. cause of one reason or the other I'm unable to complete the updates on time. wish to not disappoint my readers for a long time. better late than never.Thanks a lot for being patient dear. And thank you so much for reading and leaving your valuable fb😊

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

Now slowly his heart melting

But why she agreed to Marry him it's a big secret which he too wants to know

Wow here you changed shruthi n placed pranathi

Our kitne titaliya hi iske 🤣nice question Mehak

Precap now who is this Samar 🤔🤔

Thankyou so much Anu di for reading and leaving your valuable fb 🤗

the secrets will be revealed gradually via the upcoming chapters😳

Samar will be here soon. stay tuned😃

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarntaran

Nice update shinu dear! Keep it up and give us next update soon. Please stay safe and keep smiling all time.

Thankyou so much for reading and leaving your valuable fb dear. It means a lot🤗

the next chapter is on progress. hope to update it without much delay. thanks for the wishes as well. you too please do stay safe and stay blessed.😊

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiddy

Thanks for the update dear, can't wait to see what happens when he arrived. Pls don't make us wait so long. Continue soon & b safe💕

Thank you so much dear for reading and leaving your valuable fb🤗. Apologies for the delay. working on the next chapter. hope to update soon without much delay. Hope you are doing well and staying safe. 😊

tarntaran thumbnail

Dear shinu update kab milega. I m eagarly waiting for next update . Please soon give us next update . Stay safe stay healthy and be happy .

dwriter thumbnail

hoo..finally..this is happening. frequent updates is the only way to apologise to you all. I'm extremely shameful and disheartened. enough of my blabbers. Thanking all my dear readers from the bottom of my heart..I really mean it🤗. Hope you all are doing well and staying safe. please do ignore typos and errors. will be waiting patiently for your response.

Chapter 3

She was busy drying her hairs, sitting on his swing...deeply engrossed in some thoughts as she looked up at the disappearing image ofsunset. “ Ahem ...bhai ke khayaalon mein khoyi hui ho kya bhabhi?(are you lost in brother’s thoughts sister in law?).. Appu giggled as she entered the balcony holding two cups of tea. Mehak stood immediately, helping her to settle down. “ why did you bring it upstairs Appu?, you need to take rest na”...she affectionately scolded. “ uffo bhabhi.. now this is too much , you people have started treating me like a puppet, I can’t sit or lay on bed always, I wish to move around, even my baby loves that”..Appu pouted while caressing her baby bump. Mehak giggled while sipping her tea, she wished to inquire about Pranati, but somehow she was bit hesitant. “ Woh chudail ne aapse kya kaha bhabhi?(what did that witch tell you?”..Appu asked curiously. Mehak twisted her brows in suspicion. “Chudail..I mean...taayi ji..urff aapke Svetlana Mami ki bhaanji,the great Pranati (Aunt Svetlana’s niece)”...Appu added sarcastically . “She is Svetlana mami’s niece!”..Mehak exclaimed. “she didn’t disclose that to you..iss poore ghar me toh maharani yahi identity se ghoomti hai” (she boasts about this identity in our house)..Appu replied. “I tried my best to not let that chudail into your room bhabhi, but she is so cunning just like her aunt.” Svetlana maintained a distant relationship with khanna family, being the second wife of Sanjay agarwal, who has been imprisoned for tax evasion, though Mehak wasn’t interested, Appu detailed about everything long before, but Pranati resembled to be a name untalked of till date. “Tell me what did she talk to you, she didn’t harm you right?”..Appu further inquired. Mehak stammered with her reply. “ I know you would be feeling awkward to share with me, I know what kind of a cringy woman she is, complete psycho..bhai ke aage peeche bhootni ki tarah mandaraati thi (she used to roam around bhai like a ghost)”..Appu describedwhile scrunching her nose. Mehak giggled in response. “ Mein bua se boloongi aapki nazar utaarne keliye, buri nazar jo lag gayi hai aapko(I would ask Aunt Karuna, to safeguard you from the evil eyes)”. Numerous questions evoked in her mind ever since her encounter with Pranati, though she tried to hide away her thoughts.May be her attachment towards his portraits, or those wedding symbols she bore, she felt insecure. As she was busy in her deep thought, Appu continued... ”Actually arranged marriage is nice haina bhabhi, eventually the duo will fall in love and see for your case you both look so adorable, a matchmade in heaven. “Aap donon kitne acche lagte hai saath mein”(you both look so perfect together) .Mehak smiled awkwardly, unable to process what she was trying to convey and why a sudden diversion from their topic under discussion. ” Love marriage is just initial fun, some people think that marriage is blunder, completely flawed. Just see our case,you might have seen in our wedding album, how excited we were to get married.All the fun, understanding and care alienated to space eventually. A monotonous call or text for formality, that’s what exist in our relationship. I want to show Rahul, let him open his eyes widely and see, how a couple can live happily.I know you both will set a better example for that duffer”....she stopped as tears spilled from her eyes”. Mehak quickly neared her, cupping her cheeks gently.She was confused how to console her, and above that on how to eradicate the misconception of her brother’s so called happily married status. ” I assure you that everything will be fine. Don’t you trust your bhabhi, let me have a word with Rahul”. Though she had enough problems to deal with, she couldn’t stand Appu’s condition, she witnessed the poor girl struggling with her married life.She was more like a sister to her. Appu wept her cheeks and smiled a little.After taking a deep breath she composed herself.

After dinner, Mehak retired to her room. She scanned his portraits that surfaced the walls, heaving a breath of sigh. Her life won’t be the same the next day onwards. Atleast for the time being she yearned for a peaceful slumber, for one last time. “Goodnight Mr Cute Khanna, excuse me..I won’t be talking to you from tomorrow, Khadoos joaa raha haina (That grumpy man will be here), I’ll miss talking to you”..she pouted cutely while speaking to his portraits. It may sound extremely weird that his portraits were cute and the man himself seemed to be grumpy for her.

The Next Evening,

He swiftly removed his shades as he got down from the cab.Awara reached the porch on time to carry his master’s luggage, greeting him with a formal bow. He literally placed his palm on his chest as if praying to a virtual god, leaving a deep breath of sigh, garnering all the strength to be the so called ideal husband for the next 11 months. He won’t accept, but it was really embarassing for him to meet his family. Unlike all other business trips,this looked literally an escape from holy matrimony to everyone. He smiled warmly on being welcomed by the loving ladies of his family. He presumed that his wife might be out for work,adding to his merriment as he could be himself infront of his family, with no scripted dialogues or newfangled expressions. He was welcomed warmly and bombarded with umpteen number of questions simultaneously, and not to forget about few tips on how to pamper his wife, who resembled to be the apple of eyeof his family. Almost an hour passed and all he could hear was ‘Mehak’. Unconditional love glistened in everyone’s eyes when they took her name each time. He was flabbergasted and literally remained mum throughout the conversation.

He scanned all those items from bangles to nail paints and all girlish accessories occupying a very decent space in front of the dresser. “Poora thela kholke rakhi hai mere room mein (she has opened a shop here). Her feminine scent filled his room. A baby pink coloured cushion on his comforter.”Madam ne toh registry karwa rakhi hai mere kamre ki”(seems like she has registered my room on to her name). Her neatly folded clothes (countless according to him)and a dozen of her saree hangers literally swept away an equal half of his closet. Perfumed oils, waxing kits and a pedi scrub pushed his royal trimmer to a lone corner. Shaadi ka matlab yeh hota hai,(Is this the after impact of marriage.strange!) I can’t understand how these women are so weird, swept away almost 70 percent of my room in a month and still mocks about gender equality.

He neared his balcony after freshening up, stretching and twisting his arms. There comes his life..oops.. correction here .. acting partner Mehak Sharma ,like a breath of fresh air, swiftly riding a two wheeler,literally a freshly bloomed flower in the evening. She looked elegant in her simple long kurti.Though Shaurya khanna would deny, his heart won’t deny the fact that he was lost for a moment. Swept away by her charm and smile.She looked the same from their very first meeting till date. It surprised him that she was travelling by her two-wheeler, though there were no restrictions upon her to use his branded cars. It was bit convincing for him to believe that she is not after his luxury, but he couldn’t draw a conclusion too early. There came his lil puppy wailing his tail. A pang of jealousy hit him when he saw his canine friend affectionately welcoming her. She couldn’t miss those pair of eyes fixed on her. She caught his glance as she straightened herself. “Aa gaya Khadoos”..she murmured.

As in her usual routine, she had her tea and chit chat session with the khanna ladies. They were much elated, the return of her husband being the valid reason,she thought. Though the ladies insisted her to freshen up and meet her hubby, She somehow managed to divert the topic atleast for an hour. Finally, she had to accept her defeat and was literally forced to proceed to their room. She was pleased to not find him in his room. Making thebest use of the opportunity she hurried up changing into her pjs and kurti, and ran downstairs. There existed an awkward silence when they dined together,though the cute family banter was running in background. Appu giggled as she accompanied the duo to their room. “All the best for your first night bhaiyya bhabhi”...she shouted before closing the door. He glared while she smiled embarrassedly in return.

Both were in a dilemma, whether to start a conversation or not. Ignoring each other won’t benefit either of them.They cleared their throats in turns, but neither of them were willing to talk first. As the building silence was killing either of them, he couldn’t take it anymore and thus marked the auspicious beginning with his signature sarcasm. “I hope I haven’t lost any of my expensive stuff, my room looks changed”..he passed the comment glaring at her through the corner of his eyes. She ignored his rant and played with her curls. He couldn’t miss the chance to tease her more.”Need to check if everything is fine”..he mocked bit loud enough to garner her attention. ” Toh abhi tak check kyun nahi kiya. Agar apni cheezein itni pyari hai toh choron ki tarah bhagte wakt woh bhi saath le jaate.”(you should have checked it then. Btw,you should have carried all your beloved things, when you ran away like a thief) ...there comes her befitting reply, as she stamped her foot while nearing him in anger. “Chor...chor kisko bola?”(whom did you call a thief?)..he reverted being annoyed. “Accha..you blame me and expect me to keep mum, I have something called self respect and dignity too”..came her reply.“Iss se better kisi samandar mein dhoob jana tha”(It would have been better to drown in an ocean, rather than this marriage fiasco)..he replied face palming. “wahi behtar tha(that was better)..she murmered while he frowned at her. “Any ways aap hatiye mujhe sona hai.(youplease move I need to sleep).” Kisko order de rahi ho, yeh mere bed hai tum kahin aur jake so lena.”.(whom you are giving orders? This bed is mine you go and sleep somewhere)..he replied while pointing his finger. “ Mein bed pe hi souungi aap chahiye toh zameen pe so lena”(I will be sleeping on the bed, the floor is all yours, you can sleep there)..she replied while heading towards the bed and he blocked her way. .” Mein kyun soaun zameen par?. Yeh ghar mera haiaur yeh kamra bhi. Tum yahan bas ek guest ho”(why should I sleep on the floor? This is my house and my bed. You are just a guest here). “Fine, toh yeh responsibility aapki hai ki aap mujhe I mean aapke guest ko rehne ka intezaam karde(It is your responsibilityto make arrangements for your guest).That’s your problem. Shaadi se pehle hi dobed ka intezaam karna chahiye tha”(you should have made arrangements for two beds before the wedding right)...she said while smiling wickedly and continued “Mein tumhari ..I mean aap ki, koi employee nahi ki jo tum..I mean aap mujhe order de rahe ho”(I’m not your employee to whom you can give orders). “Meine apne life mein kabhi zameen pe nahi soya hai.Mein tumhare liye kyun adjust karoon phir?. And Awaaz thode neeche karke bolo. “(I haven’t slept on floor till date in my whole life, why should I suffer for you then?..and btw please lower your voice)..he said while gritting his teeth . “Jabitna bada agreement banaya tha, tab yeh sab cheezen dimaag mein nahi aaya thakya?(when you made such a long and awkward agreement, didn’t these thoughts creep into your mind then?)...came her reply. “Oh really, then why did you sign that awkward agreement?”..he gave it back to her. “There is no point in arguing with you,let me call Mr Khurana”..she said while picking up her phone. Their word war continued for hours.

She dialled Dk’s number. “Put the phone on speaker”..he shouted and she did it unwillingly. As he answered the call, both of them started with their accusations, complaints, worries and what not. “I can’t let her sleep in my bed. Sir, I guess he is stalking me also”..an excerpt from their rants.. “Could you both please bother to give me a minute. “Pehle se aap dono ki case itni complicated hai, aur upar se itna bada sarr dard bhi(firstly, your case is so complicated and you guys are behaving like infants,it’s a headache for me). I hope you guys will show some maturity. Just wait I will send you both a soft copy of your agreement, atleast I won’t have to ruin my sleep right?. And not to forget one more thing your agreement is legal, but neither your divorce papers have been documented nor presented before the court. And practically it isn’t possible to put forth every single wish or individual desires. And if you both are hell bent to include further changes, do explain your reasons for this marriage. Things will be more transparent then”. Both of them nodded their heads in denial and looked elsewhere in unison. “Just keep one thing in your mind Mehak and Shaurya, until you both are legally divorced,you own the responsibility of the well being of your partner. You both have decided to live under a single roof,so can’t you make any amends and think and behave bit maturely. Stop acting like kids and if you guys are still adamant you may consider any other lawyer”...Mr khurana finished up before disconnecting the call. And.....Curtains down for the midnight drama. After hearing the final verdict, the tiger and tigress were extremely helpless. Unwillingly Mrs Khanna made the bed and Mr khanna made the great wall of pillows. Without uttering a word, like two innocent kittens, they occupied their respective sides. Marking the end of the very first episode of being Mr nd Mrs, they both knew they have been tied up in a complex knot..marriage.Literally it turned out to be a sleepless night for both of them, being cautious about the sustainability of the pillow empire.

The next morning, he entered the washroom with his trimmer, only to find his wife busy with her laundry.He frowned at her and walked towards the mirror. All set to start with his infamous taunting session. She kept herself busy trying to ignore him.“Yeh kyadhobi ghaat hai (Is this some public laundry area) “..came the query from the king of taunts.“Middle class hoon na,isiliye Kapde washing machine mein dhone ki aadat nahi hai(I belong to a middle class family right?..so I don’t have the habit of washing my clothes in machine”..she replied without looking at him. Though he was annoyed with her reply he couldn’t miss the chance to taunt her further. ”Agar tum kapde haath se dhoti hai toh apne pati ka bhi dhoni padega. (If you are washing your clothes by your own then you need to wash your husband’s too)”. She passed him an annoyed look and continued to ignore. “atleast you must keep the acting to impress my family”..he stressed.“Excuse me..mein yahan tumhari ..I mean aapke family ko impress karne nahi baithi hoon.(I’m not here to impress your family). “Good, I like the attitude”..he mocked her again. She pouted helplessly, piled up her clothes and walked away dragging the laundry basket. He smirked as if winning a battle. Her middle class ethic seemed to be a mockery for him.

Finally after much hustle and bustle, they managed to dressup and behave ideally at the breakfast table. Walked out , nearing their respective vehicles as complete strangers. There comes his lil puppy wailing its tail. “Hey Guddu” , she affectionately called as the lil one wiggled its tail. He scoffed in anger and bit jealousy, btw he looked cute (according to her)..”What’s this rubbish haan!? Aise ajeeb naam mat dena mere Denver ko(Don’t call my pup by these cheap names). ” “Maine toh itna pyara naam diya hai, aur meri marzi na..mein kis naam se pukaroon.(I have given him such a cute name, and that’s my choice right?)..and the banter continued marking a late attendance in their respective workplace. Well, a much needed conversation to unite these strangers.

The same dramatic events nurtured their lives for the next few days. Not over the top drama, but merely a subtle acting before his family and nonstop tom and jerry premiere in the limelight of their privacy. Their never ending fights to get into the washroom, daily dose of taunting infront of the dresser became a part of their routine. Managing very well to put a better show infront of his family and not getting caught till date. Gradually, he was accustomed to her nonstop lectures and she to his never ending taunts. Well that was their way of living this new phase of life.Meanwhile, one thing which constantly disturbed her was the fear of someone stalking her.She confronted him inquiring about the same, but was disappointed hearing him reply blatantly.The only person she could rely on was her bestie .

It has been almost fifteen minutes since they met, Sonal looked at her bestie who was in deep thoughts , stirring her hot tea. Oye madam, kahan khoyi huyi hai?(you seemed to be lost), baat kya hai Mehak?(what’s bothering you Mehak?)..kya tum apne handsome saiyyan ke bare mein soch rahi ho?(are you thinking about your handsome husband? ). Mehak quickly pinched her bestie’s wrist in anger. “I feel like someone is following me. It could be just my random imagination, but I’m feeling uneasy these days”. “Who else it could be!..your handsome husband would be the culprit”..Sonal giggled. “It’s not him Sonal, I asked him”..Mehak replied worriedly. ” If Shaurya’s men isn’t following you, then who else itcould be? . Mehek escaped a breath then, Sonal held her hand in assurance. “Don’t overthink Mehak, It won’t be....Sonal left her words incomplete........Let’s leave that, did you meet your family?. “Bas pichle hafte PD se baat huyi thi, sab khush hai, itne bade ghar mein meri shaadi jo ho gayi”(had a talk with PD and everyone is happy, you know coz I Igot married to a rich young man)..she replied with a feeble smile. “huh..why you end up every question with a gloomy answer yaar”..Sonal pouted and added..”Let’s change the topic, tell me how is your chor pati..I mean your Khadoos kumar”. “uske bare mein poocho hi mat(don’t ask about him)..Mehak replied while making faces. And before Sonal could continue, Mehak started talking endlessly about her grumpy husband and their fights and conversations till date. “He has made my life hell, mere kapde mujhe machine mein dhona padhta hai, har second mujhe pareshan karna aata hai use”(even I have to wash my clothes in machine, he is onto irritating me 24x7). “wow that’s so cute”..Sonal blushed. “What do you think ..cute!..I mean how on earth?”..Mehak twisted her brows in surprise. “Jahaa takraar hai na wahi pe hi pyar hota hai’(where there is love, there is fight for sure)..Sonal blurted out . “You are so crazy Sonal”..she replied face palming. “I’m serious Mehak, so far from your conversation what I got to know is that he is a gentleman.... a true gentleman.And just look at both of you, you both look so perfect. I mean you guys just need to talk and trust me this marriage would definitely work. Aww...I can’t imagine your kids..kitne cute honge(how adorable they would look?). “paagal hogayi hai kya?..yeh bakwas kahin aur jaake karne. Aur waise bhi uske peeche ek chudail already hai “(are you crazy?..I don’t wanna hear your blabbers. Already there is a witch roaming around him)...Mehak huffed while blowing a strand of her curls. “Haww..someone is possessive and jealous too”..Sonal teased her. And it continued until they parted with a comfy hug.

Meanwhile she had a conversation with Rahul and convinced him for a small get together. She thought of making the best use of her Sunday,some self pampering indeed, especially when she expected Khadoos Kumar to be not around. She settled herself on his comfy chair, working on her face mask and waxing kits. There enters the most unexpected and unwelcomed person with his signature grumpy face, angrily tossing his mobile on the bed.“Room mein enter karne se pehle knock karni chahiye”(you need to knock before entering a room)..an embarrassed Mehak, screamed while covering her legs with a towel. “Mera room hai, mujhe kisi ki permission ki zaroorat nahi hai.My house my rules.”(it’s my room , I don’t need anyone else’s permission to enter)....” Bhale yeh tumhara kamra ho, but jab kamre mein kisi ladki ho, toh bina uske permission ke ghusna teekh nahi hai”(It could be your room, but is it good to enter without knocking when a girl is inside?). “Apna ye lecture kahin aur jake dena.(you give this lecture to someone else). Miss Sharma, mein aapse yeh poochne aaya hoon ki why did you call Rahul?, tum mere family matters mein kyun interfere kar rahi ho”(Im here to ask you something, why did you call Rahul?, why are you interefering in my family matters?)Was this was also written in the contract?"..he enquired. "Ho gayi aapki dialogue baazi? Mein Appu ko rote hue nahi dekh sakti, she is very dear to me. Aap itne hyper kyun ho rahe hai Mr. Khanna?. (You are done with your dialogues? I did so, coz I can’t see Appu in tears , she is very dear to me. Why are you getting so hyper?), And for your kind information, I’m well aware about the conditions in your agreement, I consider Appu as my sister, so this is my personal matter nothing of your concern."...she declared. “I’m warning you Miss Sharma, it will be better if you stay out of my family matters”..he warned her. “Aur han jald se jald yeh sab kachda mere room se hata dena (And clear these junk from my room asap)"..he added before closing the door in anger. "Khadoos kahinka"..she muttered.

It was a much hectic day at work for her, usually when it marks the beginning of a new week.She sighed finally,as she stepped out of her office. She felt strange, as if someone is keeping an eye on her. She pretended to ignore and pulled the strap of her helmet. Sonal’s words echoed in her ears continuously. If Shaurya’s men isn’t following her,then who else it could be. Some disturbing thoughts and images flashed before her eyes. Her breaths hitched for a moment, when she saw his image in the rear view mirror. Fear succumbs her mind blocking her thought processing for a moment. S..SS...Samar..she whispered in fear. She knew very well that she would end up driving haphazardly, still she kept her trembling hands on the accelerator and drove away .She wished to reach Khanna mansion at the earliest.After a long time, she eventually realized that she had lost her way. She could neither control her mind nor her hands that controlled her vehicle. Complete darkness,that was what she perceived at the end before closing her eyes.

At Khanna mansion,

It’s been almost an hour since he returned back from work.But what he could see was, only those worried faces of his beloved ones. He remained unaffected, though he pretended to be not. And he couldn’t understand how she became so beloved for everyone else. “Itni der ho gayi hai Shaurie, dil bahut ghabra jaa raha hai. Abhi bhi phone nahi lag raha hai kya ?” (It’s getting too dark, my heart is inconsolable, still her phone is busy?)”...asked Karuna maa worriedly. “Kahin matargasti kar rahi hogi “(she might be roaming around, doing some unproductive stuff and here everyone is deeply worried fo rher)..thought Shaurya. “Soch kya raha hai Shaurie, jake dhoondo na. Woh aaj tak itni late nahi aayi hai ghar pe”(what are you thinking about Shaurie? Hurry up..look for her. She has never been this much late) .When reality hits him,that he doesn’t have her contact number.He scratched his head all confused, running his palm over his beard. This girl is so much into troubling me and annoying me 24x7.He could neither ask his family nor Rajeev, the former would be shocked and latter would never miss the chance to mock. He was left with one option alone...Mr. Khurana. He hesitantly dialled his number.

S: Hello Khurana Saab, this is Shaurya Khanna, sir could you please text me Ms. Sharma ..I mean..Mehak Sharma’s phone number?

DK: Now, what kind of joke it is young man?..I mean why couldn’t you ask her directly?

S: Sir, actually I’m not home, and...ummm...I need to contact her ..I mean it’s urgent

DK: You sound to be worried Shaurya, is everything fine?

S: Yep, nothing to worry..I mean... everything is fine... absolutely.

DK: Fine then, I will text you her number. And I really hope everything is fine. And it has to be when you both have taken vows together.

He disconnected the call thanking him formally in a hurry and drove away. All thanks to his private detectives, he knew her working place. But he couldn’t find her even near the close quarters of the place. He somehow succeeded in tracing her location, with the help of few of his men. But it added suspicion and fear in his mind, for the place was unpopulated and the locus of noxious goons. He turned nervy, now it wasn’t all about his legal responsibility alone, what mattered more was that she is safe and sound.

After driving hazily for nearly an hour or so, the parking light flickering from her two wheeler caught his attention. He quickly got of fhis vehicle and ran towards the spot. As he walked ahead, finally spotting heron an abandoned road, beneath a flickering beam of street light, holding a bouquet, she was sweating terribly .He could hear her wincing in pain. May be she might have got injured, he thought to himself. As he moved closer to her, he caught the glance of her wounded foot and to his surprise, a man on his knees beside her, nursing her wound.

“Oh your husband is here!”..Samar exclaimed. She rolled her eyes being flabbergasted and turned to face him. “ Are you fine?”..Shaurya asked with concern, looking deeply at the stranger.She nodded back in assurance. A man with a well built physique, a clean shave face with few visible scars beneath the brow, tiny sized eye balls, long wavy hair secured in a bandana look..stood before Shaurya. Both of them exchanging gazes for a moment.”Thanks for the help”..Shaurya acknowledged the stranger. She breathed heavily trying to compose herself. “I shall take your leave then, bye Mehak apna khayal rakhna. Kal milte hain.(please do take care of yourself, see you tomorrow) “..came Samar’s reply, surprising the duo.Shaurya fixed his gaze on the stranger as he disappeared from their sight. “Something is fishy”....Shaurya smirked while glaring at her. She averted her gaze and made an attempt to straighten her injured foot. “ouch..” she whimpered .

Edited by dwriter - 4 years ago
Haseena2020 thumbnail

That is one long long long long update Shinu. I forgot the storyline and decided to to re-read all over again and it was worth it to read them again. Their Tom & Jerry encounter and now this Samar what is he up to.... we need to wait for you to come and answer us again. till then u take care and stay safe.

A Warm Take Care Hug Just For You | Take care quotes, Hug, First ...

Edited by Haseena2020 - 4 years ago
Debomitabose22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good chapter....who is Samar???