Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Opened by Jayshree on req

Thankyou so much. Gratitude🙏

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Knock knock🙈🙏

Have no words to pen down an apology for this delayed update

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for being patient. Heartfelt thanks to all my dear readers.🤗

Hope all of you are doing well and staying safe. Stay blessed everyone❤️

Please do ignore typos and errors.🙏

Chapter 2

“I can’t understand you Shaurya. Sach mein tum kya chahte ho?”(Seriously, what is your intention?).... questioned Rajeev with an annoyed and confused face. “Seems like you are really concerned about your so called middle class sister”...said Shaurya in his sarcastic tone, while sipping his cappuccino. 'You have got enough information about her right?. Then why you have again hired someone'....Rajeev questioned with a straight face. 'Reason.....my dear friend....Reason! I want to know the reason why she did this marriage. I guess even you are curious to know the same'...said Shaurya with his signature grin, twisting a brow in anticipation to witness his friend's reaction. ‘’I am not..and I'm sure her reason would be more logical and genuine than yours”... mocked Rajeev. “Ek minute , tum mere team mein ho ya uski?” (Excuse me! Are you in my team or hers?)”..said Shaurya while twisting his brows in fear succumbed confusion. “By the way...the matter is not about the logicality of my reason. It is about how easily she agreed for this contract marriage”..he added preserving his suspicion. “You could have talked to her straight away like a gentleman, rather than running like a coward on your first night”...replied Rajeev trying his best to conceal the hidden sarcasm. Shaurya almost choked hearing the witty reply from his partner. He raised his brow trying to scare Rajeev.” She thinks herself to be a superwoman right!..so let her handle everything alone”..he said with a victorious smile. “This is not fair Shaurya”..said Rajeev while trying to put some sense into his companion's brain. “What ! This business trip was planned long before.. aren’t you aware of that Rajeev? And before you come up with your next question, I need some time to prepare myself for the upcoming acting saga. Meanwhile let her impress everyone with her inborn middle class acting talent”... mocked Shaurya leaving a hearty laugh on his words. Rajeev stood mum as he couldn’t find words to defend her or her nature. And he very well knew he can’t win this man in debate. “So my dear friend, please accommodate your so called sister’s temporary husband for 2 days. I”ll be flying back to London within two days. Until then let’s not discuss about this matter. And I hope my stay here will be confidential. I don’t want anyone to know about it..hope it’s clear”... Shaurya retorts back, while Rajeev nods his head helplessly .

“I hope this won’t be an ordeal to me. This guy is really confusing. I mean , how can he leave like that. Without even having a proper conversation he left . Does he have any idea how I'm going to handle everything all alone. This wasn’t written in his so called contract...blurted out Mehak, while Sonal listened to her patiently. “Listen Mehak.. uske ghar walon ne kya bola?(what was the reaction of his family members)”..asked Sonal. “They seem to be really nice people, his mom, Nanz and Arpita, they left only a few minutes before, after trying to console me and apologize on his behalf”...replied Mehak. “Then what’s the problem yaar. I guess you would be comfortable with them”..said Sonal while comforting her. “It’s not that easy as it sounds Sonal, I have to continue this whole play on my shoulders”.. replied a worried Mehak. Sonal stood mum as she was devoid of words.

She hung up the call, on hearing a knock at the door. Karuna stepped in ,along with Awara to remove all those decors. Kmaa looked embarassed, while Mehak gave a weak smile, to pacify her. It was equally embarassing for her as well. After tidying up the room, she left with a good night wish, while affectionately caressing her(Mehak's) cheeks.

She was too tired for the day. Hence without sparing a moment for the disturbing thoughts, she laid on his huge bed, stepping into a deep slumber. She had to admit, the ambience of his moonlit room provided her peace, which she had been yearning for, since ages.

Days passed and Khanna mansion welcomed Mehak as their new daughter, rather than daughter in law. She used to get a glimpse of her father in law, once in a blue moon, still she found a place in his heart too. The loving ladies Karuna, Nanz, Diksha and Arpita became her lifeline in KM. She whole heartedly laughed, talked and spend time with them. They pampered her a lot. They sympathized on the fact of her being an orphan, but masked their sympathy with their unadulterated love. A girl who got married on such a short notice, who never spend time with her husband ever since her marriage...and still she didn’t bore any hard feelings or complaints. Khanna clan had got enough reasons to admire and adore this new member of their family.

She was just being herself, with them. There were no restrictions only unconditional love.. something which she yearned for, from her own family. She was accustomed to his room, which initially bloomed with his cologne. Eventually it became her secret chamber, where his huge portraits that decorated his greyish walls, turned out to be her mere listeners. Shaurya khanna stood out to be an uber cool best friend for her, atleast in those pictures. Bearing the symbols of marriage, never resembled a burden for her. That elegant nuptial chain and pinch of blood red vermillion became an inevitable part of her life. Ironically, the happiest new bride on earth amidst the absence of her husband. Well, the identity of being someone’s wife was much needed for her, at present. She lately joined as a business executive in one of the renowned MNC. She knew from her very young age, how she turned out to be a burden for her family. She always got her share of clothes and food...but not parental love. She had to stop dreaming..or ideally she had to restrict her dreams to constricted boundaries. She had no complaints. Her uncles did their part in providing her a basic education. And she is trying to repay them, from her monthly earnings. She wish to continue the same, just to remind herself she isn’t a burden anymore.

Shaurya’s men could only trace some bits of information about her. A sneak peak into Mehak’s life in Sharma Nivas. Though he shouted at his men for the worthless information. He developed a soft corner for that little orphan.. Mehak.He could still recollect those happy faces, when they got the opportunity to marry off her without any dowry. For an instance he pitied his wife. Though there were few venomous creatures in his family.. ignoring them..he had a better family than hers. “Bloody middle class people”..he addressed his in-laws , gritting his teeth. He ordered his men to temporarily put an end to the secret investigation. For two reasons: one he couldn’t concentrate and manage his work properly. Second, he didn’t get the piece of information he had been yearning for. And he didn’t want to burden his already muddled up brain.

Time flew fast ,so were days. Face time with his family, was a continuous ritual. He was forced to patiently listen to all those talks ..as it was all about Mehak. He was in awe how they loved her whole heartedly..at the same time guilt overpowered him. He somehow managed to catch up with his family, during her office hours..the best way to eliminate the discomfort and embarrassment. Though others assumed the couple to be conversing in private.

And finally, it was time to wind up his hide n seek. There was no way that he could extend his stay. He had to return back to Delhi. All confused about the awaiting events, he pouted like a helpless baby and boards his flight.

Mehak returned back from her office as usual. His pet , a cute little dog came running towards her. Wailing it’s little tail as of welcoming her. She noticed a new car parked near the bushes. Twisting her brows in worry, she knelt down and enquired the lil pup... “Guddu, Khadoos Kumar aa gaye kya?”(Has khadoos kumar arrived?). The poor being wailed his tail in denial. She ruffled his furry mane and straightened herself, heaving a sigh of relief.

As she headed towards the living room. She saw everyone assembled there. As she step forward, she was introduced to a lady dressed up in a designer daily wear. An all in all fashionista, twirling her flicks with an artificial nail ring on her fore finger. "Beta, yeh Shaurya ki badi mami hai, Svetlana"(she is Shaurya's aunt, the elder one)..voiced Karuna. Mehak stood baffled, as she looked like his elder sister rather than his aunt She was about to touch her feet as of maintaining the conduct. She step back immediately .. "I don't believe in these old fashioned rituals".. Svetlana added. Mehak held back her palms and straightened herself. "Waise bhi naam ke vaste hi Maami hoon, isilye Shaurya ke so called wedding mein nahi aayi"(Am just his aunt for namesake, that's why my absence didn't matter for his so called wedding).."Kyun jiji?(right sister in law?).

...mocked Svetlana facing Karuna. "Kartoot bhi acchi honi chahiye"(your deeds and actions need to be good )..murmered Arpita while gritting her teeth. Svetlana glared at her , while Appu faked a smile. A confused Mehak looked at them.“So yeh hai Delhi 6 ki imported product, dikhne mein toh kaafi theek taak hai.. thodi sundar hai.(so this is the imported product from Delhi 6, looking ok and bit beautiful too). But not an ideal match for the so called most eligible bachelor of Delhi. ..mocked Svetlana with her sarcastic laugh. Karuna rolled her eyes in displeasure. Mehak acknowledged her comment with a vague smile. “I can understand your reason for marrying him”..declared Svetlana earning a flabbergasted expression from Mehak. She gulped saliva and helplessly looked at her. “Uske shaurat aur daulat keliye “(ofcourse you were behind his money)...she mocked again. She(Mehak) partly heaved a breath of sigh. “But what made him take this decision?”..asked Svetlana in amuse twisting her brows suspiciously. Mehak was pretty much annoyed with the lady, still she chose to be mum. Nanz glared at her daughter in law. While Diksha nods her head in annoyance. “you can have the conversation later, Mehak beta, you go and freshen up.” Voiced Karuna putting a deliberate effort to wind up the unpleasant conversation. Passing a vague smile, Mehak walked towards her room. If others were angel, Svetlana was purely a devil. I better stay away from her..she made a mental note.

She slowly walked towards her room, only to find yet another (unpleasant) surprise awaiting her. Clad in a black skinny outfit, a young lady was lying on his (as of now hers) bed, smoothly running her fingers on the mattress. Mehek raised her brow out of confusion and annoyance. She cleared her throat in order to gain her attention. The lady lifted up her glued eyelashes and fixed her gaze on Mehak. The not so forbidden layers of foundation and the smoky finish on her eyelids, accentuated her beauty. “Welcome new bride”...the lady smirks while swinging her legs in air. The vibe and view was disgusting , Mehak chose to be mum, yet she didn’t hesitate to show her displeasure. The lady stood up and walked towards her , scanning her face, the nuptial chain and vermillion in detail. Mehak stood Mum, as she saw tears dripping from her reddened eyeballs. "Very lucky haan...very very lucky...how easily you snatched away my rights"..the lady mocked at her. "You might have definitely played a dirty game to get him right?"...she added. "Shaurya was , is and will always be mine..is that clear". Mehak squeezed her eyes out of frustration. "Shaurya pe sirf meri haqq hai..sirf Pranati ka"(I have only right on him)...Pranati added while pointing her forefinger. "It's just a matter of few days, you would definitely get a chance to meet Mrs Pranati Shaurya Khanna...just wait and watch"...Pranati scoffed at her and prepared to leave. Mehak couldn't take it any more...she retorted back .."Excuse Ms whatever, my husband will be here tomorrow. You better discuss about this patent and copyrights issues with him". Mehak faked a smile as Pranati stormed out of her room. "Aur kitne titliyon aana baki hai"(How many more gfs on the list ?)...she spoke to his portrait sarcastically.

PRECAP

Sonal's words echoed in her ears continuously. If Shaurya's men is not following her, then who else it could be. Fear overpowered her mind ,with some disturbing thoughts and images.

She saw his image in the rear view mirror, after exhaling a deep breath, she whispered in fear. “.....S...S..S...Samar”.

Edited by dwriter - 4 years ago
Rainbow_flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for updating this chapter Shinu 🙋‍♀Image

Coming to update, Mehak settled well with Sk family members. Kadus got fear or what escaped from Mehak marriage night itself and a mystery for me Mehak accepted for contract marriage with him. Because love is not yet bloomed and or money issues 🤔

we readers not aware of contract marriage clauses 😅

So the villies arrived in Khanna mansion to destroy Mehak peace 🙃

Eagerly Waiting for Mehrya meeting 🥰🙋‍♀

And the last line was epic she asking his pics about long list of gfs 🤣

This is for you Shinu🧡 Image

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi Shinu, I forgot abt this ff and went to start from the beginning and it was very interesting and good story. I am excited to know more and pls try to update soon. Thank you for taking your time to update this.

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Continue soon

Thanks for pm.

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Res🤗

Unres😍😍😍😍

Thanks for the update Shinu🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘😘. Woooow.... What a brilliant update u hv given after so so long😉😉😉😉. But tthe wait is worth... Just loved reading whole update ....though i need to revise the story😉😉😉😉😉. Beautifully written👏👏👏👏👏👏. Mehek has adjusted so well... In absence of Shaurya... N in his presence too... They will be more adjusted with themselves . They will not aware... When they will start falling for each other. End dialogue is super.... Ms whatever... Loved it... Mammi too back with her trademark style... Now waiting for Shaurya return... Please bring him soon this time...😉😉😉😉😉😉😉 Dont keep mehrya fans waiting ...eagerly waiting for next update ...please do continue soon. Thanks for the PM😘😘😘😘😘😘

Edited by AD04 - 4 years ago
Harmankav thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great part n thanks for the pm please please please please continue soon want to see why mehak married him n also their relationship change from hate or enemy to love n specially why they do a contract marriage... please continue soon...

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Now slowly his heart melting

But why she agreed to Marry him it's a big secret which he too wants to know

Wow here you changed shruthi n placed pranathi

Our kitne titaliya hi iske 🤣nice question Mehak

Precap now who is this Samar 🤔🤔

Edited by Anuteja10 - 4 years ago
Kathomi thumbnail

Wow such a beautiful update ...I want to know reason behind Mehek marriage and what will happen after Shauryas return ......update soon