Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

Group hug!!
Related image
What's Song Sac? 😆
Divs, is your name even Divya? We all just call you that but we're not even sure 😆

Song Sac is the food delivery man name in the drama..Who is an immigrant from Thailand!!!
1103978 thumbnail
@Divu ... Love all the gifs .. Keep posting more of them! ... Last two Eps I loved the whole "Phoenix" shizz of our prosecutor .. 🤣 [See if you find gifs of her!]
The "bob cut" goon is becoming my favourite too with his swag and quirky fashion! .. 🤣
poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@Divu ... Love all the gifs .. Keep posting more of them! ... Last two Eps I loved the whole "Phoenix" shizz of our prosecutor .. 🤣 [See if you find gifs of her!]

The "bob cut" goon is becoming my favourite too with his swag and quirky fashion! .. 🤣

Yes..He is hilarious..I saw similar hairstyle in one of the fairy in Mama Fairy and The Woodcutter drama!!! 😆
1103978 thumbnail
Dropped again on Ep 15! .. I may just watch the last one or two Eps!
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Group hug!!

Divs, is your name even Divya? We all just call you that but we're not even sure 😆

Yes, It is Divya. Sorry for the reply beyond late 😔 From exams to IPL, a lot of things kept me busy. 😆

My friends usually say, the best way to communicate with me is through pigeons

ndivyateja thumbnail

My fav show this is & it ended. Immensely satisfied with the ending. Now I feel empty, almost jobless 😆

This show is a gem !! Period !!

Waiting for its season-2 as they promised. Until then will miss the Tsunami team 😭

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

My fav show this is & it ended. Immensely satisfied with the ending. Now I feel empty, almost jobless 😆

This show is a gem !! Period !!

Waiting for its season-2 as they promised. Until then will miss the Tsunami team 😭

Same..Wish they retain the cast..But that's unlikely in kdrama..One of the best drama in 2019..It was hilarious!!!

ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Same..Wish they retain the cast..But that's unlikely in kdrama..One of the best drama in 2019..It was hilarious!!!

They should also retain the bob cut 😆

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

They should also retain the bob cut 😆

The bob cut guy slayed it here!!!😆 Damn!!! Whole cast was brilliant!!! Miss them!!! Kim Nam Gil was even nominated for Best Actor in 55th Baeksang Arts Awards!!! Speaks volumes for his acting talent and the drama!!!
1103978 thumbnail

^ Bob cut dude was my favorite ... esp his wonky moves ... I watched the last episode only and loved how cop FL was dressed like him in the ending with his iconic "fight move"! ... 🤣