ISA = negativity rules, good is oppressed and evil is glorified

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The writer / CVS of ISA believe in giving too much power to their negative characters so much that they have forgotten to draw a line and maintain a balance. All the recent tracks since the start of Dubai track have just been too depressing and dark. The whole of Ahmed khandan including kabeer has been turned negative yet they keep on introducing  more and more new negative characters, like seriously I'm really failing to understand what sort of message the writer is trying to convey. The villains walk away scotfree and the good ones get punished for being loyal.

Its seems the writers only solution to every problem is marriage and He cannot think beyond this and oh in all of this let's make It a Nazariya clash between the leads So they have something to fight about.
  •  Dubai Track - Bechari Rukshar murdered her husband, jail free card marriage with kabeer
  • Rukshar coma drama - fake marriage drama
  • Mortgage house - sell of alina
  • Alina in love with a guy - marry her of to different guy 
There needs to be a consistency and balance between the story and characters, it seems that the writer gets sadistic pleasure in writing evil chracters get away with the worst possible crimes and the good ones bearing all the suffering. There is no progression in character growth or the storyline.

Zara is impulsive and impatient but has a pure heart who always puts others before herself yet the Ahmeds always disrespect her, ill treat, humuliate at eveygiven chance and  are ever ready to threaten to throw her out of the house over every little thing.

Zeenat on the other hand is evil has committed so many crimes, humiliated the Ahmeds, sold off their only daughter to gangsters yet they have easily forgiven her and trust her over Zara (Is this your women empowerment cvs), honestly this is sickening and a disgrace to womanhood. 

Aisha is one brainless woman she is the biggest chamelon of Ahmed khandan seriously woman are you really blind that you easily believe everything crap that comes out zeenats mouth after everything she has done to you and your family. 

Kabeers character is really inconsistent, zara has always been there for him through good and bad and has always forgiven him yet he keeps on making same mistakes over and over again, zero trust and respect for Zara yet easily believes and trusts someone like zeenat. 

cvs - Why does Zara always have to prove her love and loyalty towards these people who do not accept or respect her as their own ? why cannot zabeer be shown to work together despite their differences to solve issues ?? why dont the evil get punished for their crimes ?? why so much inconsisteny in kabeers character ?? CVS it was a high time you showed some positive and light hearted tracks to bring back some positivity to the show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what an awesome post, every word you said is so true, could you pleassse post this on Twitter too so some people who are defending Ahmed's and especially kabeer Ahmed can understand what we are trying to say and how ridiculous their excuses are for defending the Ahmed's!! Great post, couldn't have said it better!! Evil is worshipped and good is given a nice kick!!
Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananhita

what an awesome post, every word you said is so true, could you pleassse post this on Twitter too so some people who are defending Ahmed's and especially kabeer Ahmed can understand what we are trying to say and how ridiculous their excuses are for defending the Ahmed's!! Great post, couldn't have said it better!! Evil is worshipped and good is given a nice kick!!

Thanks dear. I'm not on Twitter but if you are or any one else from this forum I'm happy for you to post it on there. 

Ahmeds can never be defended for their actions and behaviour it is appalling, they are selfish and ungrateful people and only deserve each other not Zara or her family. Qazi risked his reputation to save their daughter, he was almost buried alive, stood by the Ahmeds through their worst phase, gave kabeer job in his printing press but ahmeds haven't shown an ounce of respect or gratefullness to them. They treat Zara as an outsider and as if she don't belong to the family yet all of zeenats crimes and she roams around as if she is queen bee and easily forgiven.

Kabeer is really disgusting and has double standards after everything zeenat has done to them how can  he overlook all that and just be so normal with her and trust her over Zara that's just insane writing. Alina and aamir marriage not even valid so how can he demand divorce, why didn't he divorce rukhsar as he only married to save her life just like aamir did fake marriage to save his sister. Kabeer really is something else and flips at every situation.

Seriously in reality rukhsar would have been hanged to death for all her sins and crimes, zeeshan would be behind bars for their crimes and Zara would have left the ahmeds long back.
annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really want Zara to question Kabeer and ammi for considering her as the enemy. This all shows that they don't have any trust in her and that she is out to ruin Alina's life. Zara should question and say that love is not always enough. Kabeer can love her but doesn't trust her. Every problem that comes to them Is because Kabeer doesnt try to understand Zara's point of view. He suddenly makes it an ego issue and think bad of Zara. And it always happen like that. And ammi, I understand that she is scared for alina's Life and that she wants Alina to married off to a well off family. I totally get that. But Alina has someone else in her heart, how can they marry her off without telling the truth of her and Amir to Anas? Isn't that cheating Anas and his family? Also nobody can grantee that either love marriage or arrange marriage will work. It all depend on the two people and their relationship. So I think that they should call off the wedding and give some time to Alina. I don't understand how Kabeer is planning on fixing everything by suddenly getting her married and moving her out of the city. Anyway, I have a feeling Zara will get kicked out, but not for the marriage but something else. I think that zeenat will put the blame on Zara for inviting Amir and his family to alina's Wedding to insult Ahmed family. And ammi will kick her out afterwards. And if that does happen I want Zara to walk out proudly. I get that people ave to sacrifice and compromise in marriage, but love, compromise and sacrifice are not the only factors in a good married life, trust is also important. Kabeer always turns on Zara by Zeenat's words. Unless Kabeer has to feel guilty then only will he support Zara. Other than that everything is an ego problem to him. He need to be put in place.
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Thanks dear. I'm not on Twitter but if you are or any one else from this forum I'm happy for you to post it on there.

Ahmeds can never be defended for their actions and behaviour it is appalling, they are selfish and ungrateful people and only deserve each other not Zara or her family. Qazi risked his reputation to save their daughter, he was almost buried alive, stood by the Ahmeds through their worst phase, gave kabeer job in his printing press but ahmeds haven't shown an ounce of respect or gratefullness to them. They treat Zara as an outsider and as if she don't belong to the family yet all of zeenats crimes and she roams around as if she is queen bee and easily forgiven.

Kabeer is really disgusting and has double standards after everything zeenat has done to them how can he overlook all that and just be so normal with her and trust her over Zara that's just insane writing. Alina and aamir marriage not even valid so how can he demand divorce, why didn't he divorce rukhsar as he only married to save her life just like aamir did fake marriage to save his sister. Kabeer really is something else and flips at every situation.

Seriously in reality rukhsar would have been hanged to death for all her sins and crimes, zeeshan would be behind bars for their crimes and Zara would have left the ahmeds long back.

Your posts echo my thoughts on the current scenario and I couldn't have worded it any better than you! You go girl, anyone who thinks Ahmed's and kabeer are right need to get their heads checked ! Thanks once again for this amazing analysis, I don't know how to post this link on twitter but I really want twitteratti to read this! And if they still support their Kabeer then I have nothing more to say!
Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: annjose1998

I really want Zara to question Kabeer and ammi for considering her as the enemy. This all shows that they don't have any trust in her and that she is out to ruin Alina's life. Zara should question and say that love is not always enough. Kabeer can love her but doesn't trust her. Every problem that comes to them Is because Kabeer doesnt try to understand Zara's point of view. He suddenly makes it an ego issue and think bad of Zara. And it always happen like that. And ammi, I understand that she is scared for alina's Life and that she wants Alina to married off to a well off family. I totally get that. But Alina has someone else in her heart, how can they marry her off without telling the truth of her and Amir to Anas? Isn't that cheating Anas and his family? Also nobody can grantee that either love marriage or arrange marriage will work. It all depend on the two people and their relationship. So I think that they should call off the wedding and give some time to Alina. I don't understand how Kabeer is planning on fixing everything by suddenly getting her married and moving her out of the city. Anyway, I have a feeling Zara will get kicked out, but not for the marriage but something else. I think that zeenat will put the blame on Zara for inviting Amir and his family to alina's Wedding to insult Ahmed family. And ammi will kick her out afterwards. And if that does happen I want Zara to walk out proudly. I get that people ave to sacrifice and compromise in marriage, but love, compromise and sacrifice are not the only factors in a good married life, trust is also important. Kabeer always turns on Zara by Zeenat's words. Unless Kabeer has to feel guilty then only will he support Zara. Other than that everything is an ego problem to him. He need to be put in place.

Exactly kabeer and Aisha have no trust in Zara how could they even think Zara is out to ruin alinas life and easily overlook all the kand that zeenat has done recently. Aisha is such a dumbo seriously, yes as a mother and brother they are thinking about what's best for alina but forcing her into marriage is totally wrong. Kabeers anger and ego gets the better of him and he cannot thi k beyound that and can be easily instigated against Zara just cause she has different views than him. Yes Zara was wrong too in encouraging her to make a decision on her feelings for aamir instead of asking her to concentrate on her studies. I'm sorry but you cannot be in love with someone after couple of meetings, yes you can start liking a person but  that doesn't mean you are in love with them. 

I just wish the cvs clear out the blunders they make instead of creating misconceptions (just like they did with talak and the biggest of all was iddah ) that yes dating is haraam in Islam but not choosing your life partner. It is a sin to force a girl into marriage without her consent and kabeer being a molvi should know this rather than forcing his sister into a marriage she isn't happy with.
Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananhita

Your posts echo my thoughts on the current scenario and I couldn't have worded it any better than you! You go girl, anyone who thinks Ahmed's and kabeer are right need to get their heads checked ! Thanks once again for this amazing analysis, I don't know how to post this link on twitter but I really want twitteratti to read this! And if they still support their Kabeer then I have nothing more to say!

Awww thank you, I'm glad you liked the analysis means alot. 

I think this quote is so apt for Zara she has a pure heart but those around her take her for granted and do not appreciate her goodness and value in their lives.

"When you have a good heart, you help too much, you trust too much, you give too much, you love too much and it seems like you're the one who gets hurt the most" source unknown.