Frequent Posters

HotFuzz thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well made trailer and gosh the scenic location
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

It's called "Teacher's Diary" ... lovely movie! .. You should give it a watch if you're into Thai movies and soaps! ... Simple movie with a fundamental approach .. Both leads were super sweet as well! ... Plus cinematography is LOVE ... Rural Thai .. <3! Give it a watch and give us your review on Asian forum [https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/267] ..😆

want link of movie with eng sub
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meethi_choori

want link of movie with eng sub

Here you go Teacher's Dairy!
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly this doesn't look that bad... its quite decent. The scenery/landscape is amazing though ðŸ˜›. I honestly thought this will be crap... i have little to no hope in new nepo kids ðŸ˜†. 
I feel though that the movie might not be that realistic. In todays age, how can you fall in love without meeting someone? ðŸ˜•
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Honestly this doesn't look that bad... its quite decent. The scenery/landscape is amazing though ðŸ˜›. I honestly thought this will be crap... i have little to no hope in new nepo kids ðŸ˜†. 

I feel though that the movie might not be that realistic. In todays age, how can you fall in love without meeting someone? ðŸ˜•

I don't think you have seen the Thai movie... but if you watch it, you'll realize it's quite realistic in a sense that "extreme loneliness" brings out deep emotions from respective leads! ... It may seem unrealistic from far but it's very situational ... If you're kind of caged in such a situation you impose your loneliness and lingering emotions on anything which gives off warmth to you ... and that's exactly what happens with them! ... I hope that made sense .. ðŸ˜† .. [I would recommend watching the original, it's beautiful]!
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I don't think you have seen the Thai movie... but if you watch it, you'll realize it's quite realistic in a sense that "extreme loneliness" brings out deep emotions from respective leads! ... It may seem unrealistic from far but it's very situational ... If you're kind of caged in such a situation you impose your loneliness and lingering emotions on anything which gives off warmth to you ... and that's exactly what happens with them! ... I hope that made sense .. ðŸ˜† .. [I would recommend watching the original, it's beautiful]!

No, I haven't watched the Thai movie. Oh I see, that does make sense. Thanks for telling me the context 😛. 
Dan.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved the trailer, specially the locations were so beautiful. Kashmir is heaven!!
I liked pranutan better than the male lead. Also the male lead is already 30 years old, he will not have much future in the films.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Only story and acting can help a movie no Banner..
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked the Bumbro remake, waiting for full song ðŸ˜†
Thwayya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was actually... good. Quite surprised. Cinematography is gorgeous.The guy's bit a blah but my, Pranutan could be something.