The (un)fulfilled wish and journey - the hands indeed united. RagKor

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The (un)fulfilled wish and journey the hands indeed

united... RagKor -An OS

I wrote about my SuKor, turned Raaghav into Suraj and made the pasture Green. Made my peace.

Came a question from my Nikki, what if Raaghav is Raaghav can't the pasture be Green? Indeed she hit me?

Can't Chakor go ahead, move ahead, is it a crime? Yes Anjor is important, but... cannot Ragkor unite??? I pondered.

I was thinking through as I did my first and my last story on my adories, my SuKor...

But came those captures of Uma and made my eyes filled with tears for should they be torn apart, shaken away? Should their journey be unfulfilled, wish unfulfilled, hands not to unite? I pondered again on Nikki's words...

I am not bothered about the makers, Don't know even if Ragkor will get a proper closure, Don't know even if our tweets and cries will fall on their deaf ears.

But suddenly I realized, No I will not give up as I am a shipper of a couple who albeit what always WIN...

I dedicate this to Nikki and Uma... Thanks to Nikki to make me come out of my cocoon of thoughts!!

I will become fully like Suraj Babu for Anjor... the pure soul said to her for he wanted her to be in his safe arms as things were turning ugly out there in the village...

She said, you are pure, you need not turn into Suraj as there is no shortfall in you, You be you as I love you as you are... But though I want to be in your safe arms, I fear if Anjor may leave my arms!!!

She said I want to travel with you but my journey and wish is going to be unfulfilled as also my hands to be united with you!!!

She hugged him and cupped him so that she imbibes his love and also transfer her love to him as they were parting ways!

She ran ran with all her might...towards the peril which was awaiting...

He stood there standing watching out...as his soul was ripping apart... A biker came by, he took a lift

Tejaswini and Leela were with the villagers, some of them still there not able to comprehend what was going around in the village.

Kishore was shocked... how our bastiwala's running behind Chakoriya, the other few were debating...

One shouted yes Chakoriya cheated, she has to be killed... No Raised, another man who was standing in the corner with his face in dark... , Chakoria never thought wrong for the basti. She always fought for the villagers, she always stood for us, just because four persons stood in front of you, you all followed blindly, allow them to even hurt your Chakoria... Think think, lets think like Chakoria, sure something is wrong somewhere, is this the Chakoria you all know?

It dawned on the villagers, yes something is terribly wrong, how can all their lands be sold. How blind and selfish we have become that we tried to blow our own Light...

They ran out...seeing this, the man who said to kill Chakoria was slowly going away. They caught hold of him, who are you, we have not seen you in our basti.. you were the one who poured the petrol on them... Why did you do????

The mob was angry, the goon knew he was going to be mobbed, the man from the dark came out... held him and said, I will save you, if you tell me what happened. He told everything that BPS told them to torch Chakor and Raaghav and to kill Anjor too. The other three are near the house to set it at blaze...

He was shocked... He saw somebody running inside the house... He saw the guys going around pouring petrol

She was running , crying... feeling each and every moments of their being together running together, the way he shielded her when being stoned, the way he brought her to her senses and the way he took her to take her in her arms... all were flashing her... She was running to see where Anjor was ... not knowing what to do... I cannot break her heart, I cannot break her trust... But I have broken his trust, his love, his wish to be with me...

She saw the mob near her house... Trying to set blaze...she was shocked...

It was blazing... the whole house on fire... the house was doused...the villagers were shocked, they realized the gravity and went chasing those but they could not catch them as they jumped into the river closeby...

She was heartbroken as her Mai's house was in ashes...the basti was in shock...she saw far away a shambled dressed small frame on the ground... She ran and saw it was Anjor and near her was Tejaswini.. One of the bastiwala shouted Chakoriyaaa... please forgive us... we did not realise there were somebody who tried to create the problem...

They took the little one and Tejaswini nearby luckily they were safe. Chakor hugged Anjor are you ok??

Anjor was in trauma, she said mumma you came back? I came running in searching of you but could not find you... I came back thinking you will not come? Where is that uncle she asked? Chakor broke in tears, saying Raaghav has gone.

Did you ask him to go because of me? He went because he loved you...I love you so much so I cannot break your heart. Teju was also crying looking at Chakor...

She asked what happened how did they come out of the house? Anjor said mumma a man in dark face came and pulled me and daadi out and went away. He was holding on to another man in his other hand. He only saved us... She was crying holding on to Teju...

Chakor was angry on the bastiwalas... She stood up she said enough is enough, how is that none of you thought about, I have made you to think and stand up for yourselves, but you are still blinded in others words that you forget always to think.

The bastiwalas felt ashamed, cursed Imli for all the wrong doings for her selfishness. Chakor said don't blame Imli... Tejaswini refuted, Chakor enough please accept she did the mistake again and again though she may have felt bad in her deathbed but her selfishness has led this to your being mobbed and the villagers land being abducted even after her death.

Chakor was thinking of how to get back the lands from BPS, she was not able to accept defeat but at the same was analyzing things.

KY came running to Chakor... Chakorji... I was away to Lucknow and heard that you were being mobbed, came running but are you ok? Where is Raaghav. Chakor cried.

Inspector Saab we have to do something to get back the papers need to reach out to the lawyer... She called the lawyer spoke to him and had a smile on her face.

BPS you have rubbed Chakor on her wrong side and also my life my AZ, I will not spare you. Teju wanted to return to Haveli but Chakor refused and stayed behind in the basti though Mai's house was burnt. The villagers gathered to rebuild the same.

BPS was shivering... Please Please leave me. Ye Lallan where are you? Who are you???

Chup, Ek dum shouted the man whose face was so dark... his eyes was fuming, raging.

He had already knocked down those goons inside the house. I told you not to cross my path..

You did wrong in sending those goons to kill Chakor and Anjor...

You will not be spared!!!

There was a gun shot... BPS donot try to run as we are here shouted KY...

Inspector he shouted back, please save me, please he shouted ...

KY and Chakor were shocked to see BPS who was almost in the verge of being killed ... The dark man went away... hiding...

KY told BPS he was being arrested on charges of cheating the villagers in taking away the land. BPS laughed, are you mad, I have got them registered already, how can you say I cheated, Chakor had signed it...

No BPS you may be smart but you are indeed a big fool. You have played with Chakor, you tricked, scared the clerks to come to your house to do your registration, but forgot that for a document to be registered the seller and the buyer has to be present to affix the signatures along with witness. Chakor was not there and also did not sign in the Registry and there were no witnesses too. You tried to scare the clerks do the registration but you forgot that police have their way to find out the same. Chakor said.. Also I had taken pics of the document on my phone as there was no duplicate document and Imli was hurrying up. The document taken on my phone have a different wordings altogether... BPS shouted no that is not true, how do you prove... KY said we have someone who has indeed supported us in nabbing you... he looked to the roomway.. Walked in Lata... BPS was shocked, No Lataji you cannot do this to me... I love you. She was so upset and with disgust said please don't use the word love as you killed my father, tried to kill Anjor with the truth, you snatched away the happiness of a family... You deserve to rot in jail...

BPS was shocked... BPS was arrested.

The villagers were happy in getting back their lands, they hailed Chakor but Chakor was upset, lost in her own world...

Who is the one who saved Anjor and Teju, who is that dark man...

Anjor was also crying as Teju was talking about missing Raaghav and how he was always worried about Anjor and Chakor's safety. She said she thought that he would be with them as their family if Chakor had married him. But they both chose Anjor's happiness over them and have part ways.

Anjor was listening, she was also starting to feel bad...Bakurji have I done something wrong... He was infact good to me, always thinking how to keep me happy. But, I love my daddy Suraj... But... something was making her feel more sad...She was thinking about the man who saved her and Teju...

She walked passed the basti... she found the tree which had the Bajrangbali's idol, she felt sad. She lighted the diya... Unknowing on the other side was the dark man crying to himself...

Mumma always cared about me, loved me so much, always thinks about others. But eversince daddy left, she is not caring about herself, she is not smiling, not happy at all, but when this Raaghav uncle came she started to smile, but was always worried about me. He is also like daddy, he takes care of me so much and also takes care of mumma... Bakurji, please help me I donot want to see my mumma sad!

The bells rang and it was more windy suddenly!! It was also growing dark, she did not realise that in her thoughts she had walked away a long way...she came out to walk by when a car sped behind her was about to knock ... came a strong hand pushing her to the side of the road...

Mummmaaa she shouted... she was held very closely by a strong hand. She slowly looked up... and saw the dark man... she was shocked and smiled... Uncle you were the one who saved me and daadi na from the fire... I was thinking of you wondering how to reach you and thank you... But Burkuji is great he made me meet you... My mom will be happy to meet you, can you please come home?

He cried and said, I will come anywhere you want me to come but...

Do you know me?...but your voice... is familiar... you are ????? she wiped his tears and the face with her hands and was surprised, shocked...happy tears flowed...

Chakor beta, please come lets go to the Haveli... Ma... Where is Anjor? She perplexed, cried, no ma I cannot loose her !! I have lost everything... nothing more I can loose...

The villagers went around in search, Teju was worried,,, she prayed now what is this new trouble... Where is Anjor...

Chakor was crying profusely in front of Daak Baaba,,, I take all my life's decisions here but now I am again in front of you... I cannot loose my Anjor, please Daak baaba aapka chakoriya thak chuke, please bring my Anjor to me...

Mummaaa... She came running to Chakor...

Anjor... where did you go? Why did you leave me? I have lost everything Anjor but I cannot loose you??? Please please donot leave me and go... chakor cried her heart out hugging and kissing Anjor all over..

Mumma ... She pointed her hands towards a shade where the dark man was standing... mumma that uncle only saved me and daadi from the fire...

Chakor went towards him very slowly... Ji thank you so much so much for saving my daughter as I have no one other than her now, she cried... He too cried...

Maidam... that word... Her eyes grew wide... her cries turned into smile... she was flickering her eyes to see who was there... Anjor brought him out of the shade...

Raaghav... thum... yahaan... Kaisa... Kyon... too many questions... She saw Anjor holding his hands... She was confused... Anjor beta you...

Yes mumma...I brought daddy back... I am sorry mumma... she hugged she spoke nothing... she cried hugging Chakor, all her cries spoke everything...

But Anjor how did you know, how did you meet him... Raaghav, emotions were ebbing... Why are you dark, what happened???? Too many questions...

Anjor ran to daadi... daadhi please forgive me... she hugged Anjor... Beta you have done the best thing for your mumma who has always been selfless...

She ran back to mumma and daddy who were lost in each other's gaze...

Arey... Daddy... take this water... Wash your face and show your handsome face to mumma!!!! She winked...

In the Haveli...

Teju did aarti for Chakor and Raaghav... along with Anjor...they left them alone...

But Chakor was so confused... Eyes filled with tears... but Raaghv ...They were in their room...

He said Maidam, after you left I was baffled but how can I leave you and Anjor knowing that there is danger and BPS was still there... I was praying to Bajrangbali when a biker came... I asked him to drop me at AZ, I saw those goons going into the basti... I went to bajrangbali which had the black oil which is applied and I covered my face... I got hold of the guy who was instigating the villagers, but by the time I could stop those guys, they had set the house on fire, so I quickly pulled out amma and Anjor and went to BPS house... If you and Inspector had not come I would have killed that Raakshas who spoiled everything...

But Raaghav... How did you meet Anjor... He was holding her hands...

After I saw you and Inspector arresting I went back to the temple... Not knowing what to do... I saw Anjor was there praying, crying...I hid behind ... It was suddenly windy and she was walking back lost when a speeding car came by and I quickly caught her...

Her hands trembled hearing it... He held her hands reassuringly ...

He continued...

Do you know me?...but your voice... is familiar... you are ????? she wiped his tears and the face with her hands and was surprised, shocked...happy tears flowed...

Its you... Unc...daideee... she clung on to him, hugging him, crying out holding on to him so tight... Anjor, betaaa, he hugged her back, tight, daidee please please forgive... no no he closed her mouth... hugged her tight... Kissed her forehead... For I have got everything ... I have the world with me now...

Daidee please come to us... come to mumma... you both chose my happiness so you both went away... Please donot leave us and go anywhere...He said I have nowhere to go... I would rather have died than living without you and your mumma... They both cried...

They both cried holding their hands... bringing their foreheads together...

Tears rolled, emotions ebbed, for their eyes closed, she thought Daak Baaba true you always chose the best for me... thank you... for bringing back rays in my life...

the basti was decorated... Daak baaba was witnessing the simple wedding conducted by Anjor and Daadi...

I take my life's decision here... she said... I take no decisions as my life is here... he said...

Anjor gave the MS... He tied around her neck... He lifted Anjor, she lifted her mumma's veil and he filled her maang to fulfill his wish...to fulfill the journey for their hands and their hearts are now united...ever forever...

They looked above to see the Sun shine for it has send down its rays to incubate his life and his love...

He vowed ... Suraj Babu... I have not seen you but I will ensure that your life and love are mine and will ever be safe in my heart..

Amma why all this? No beta, everything has to be done in the proper way... The adopting ceremony with registration was over... Teju proudly announced Bastiwalon, I have adopted Raaghav as my son... he will be Raaghav Rajvanshi henceforth... He will take care of the Rajvanshi businesses along with Chakor!!

Anjor beta today leela and myself will drop you at School told Teju...

The new beginning

They were left alone... he was holding her hands...eyes full of love and respect... he hugged her, she hugged him back, but he realized she was still holding back...

Maidam...He lifted her chin, cupped her cheeks, pushed her strands...and spoke. I can understand that you love me but still you need some time to open yourself and I will wait for I love you and Anjor and I need nothing more than that...

She looked into his eyes... Pure love, affection... Thank you... for understanding... I will need some time... really...but that shouldnot be long...I am sorry... ...

He hugged her and said, I will wait for the day when my angel will wear that yellow saree and ask me to call her as "Chakor.."

He wiped her tears... She raised to his height, he held her preciously, she brought down his face with both her hands slowly and kissed his forehead... A smile in his lips...

Love does not need to be physical always,,, love is soulful too... it will not take long for her to wear that saree as she has begun to mould in his love...

Their journey has begun to fulfill the wish of always holding their hands united... For ever...

(Girls hope I could bring some solace... the logical way I could think of for Ragkjor)

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sumiii fantafab ka baap if I may say👏👏

Thannnkkk you dear so much for writing this. .. especially after a lovely lovely SUKOR story😳

It's exactly how I had envisaged it ... how I wanted RAGKOR to end😳 before the leap.

Muahhh sumi dear...I wish somebody from the creative reads this, our tweets make a difference and we get something akin to this.

Thank you once again. I will really cherish this story.

LuvSSever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sumi dear what shall I say.
I am surprised, awestruck at the way their story progressed and end written for them.

when your sukor story gave me so much happiness by raghav turning into suraj and sukor ending with happily lived everafter

This story gave me so much peace making me forget the unreasonable hard separation they showed last.

I loved this too to core sumi dear.

those tears turning into smile for chakor seeing him, hearing that maidam, ours expressions changed same way too, then that hold of her trembling hands , reassuring her.

then their shaadi, sun rays blessing them..

then the final scene at their room, that eyes full of love and respect, he understanding his madamji as always saying he will wait for the day, aww such a sweet soul he is.. and she getting ready to be moulded in that love..

getting ready to see the journey from that maidam to chakor would have been so lovable.

And finally the forehead kiss.

Aww so lovely...
thanks for this lovely writeup and OS.

emojis will follow soon :)

Thanks a lot to Nikki for making you write this and for actual Raghav&chakor for being so real and lovely in thosee captures that they made you write this.

loved it dear...Never thought this unfullfilled wish and journey will also see a happy ending that too in this lovable way, so realistic and the way we wanted. dear, God bless :)

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The End you written is a perfect way to end our journey with him. How I wish we were shown something of this sort before leap.

our memories of them remained black and white forever:(

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

sumiii fantafab ka baap if I may say👏👏

Thannnkkk you dear so much for writing this. .. especially after a lovely lovely SUKOR story😳

It's exactly how I had envisaged it ... how I wanted RAGKOR to end😳 before the leap.

Muahhh sumi dear...I wish somebody from the creative reads this, our tweets make a difference and we get something akin to this.

Thank you once again. I will really cherish this story.

Thanks Nikkiii,,,, but everything you pushed me...

normally i go with my flow of emotions but as well known i am tooo obsessed with my dude and sukor this push, out of my comfort zone made me think a lot.

but happy you liked...🤗
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

The End you written is a perfect way to end our journey with him. How I wish we were shown something of this sort before leap.

our memories of them remained black and white forever:(

Thank You sooo much Uma... 🤗
sumsukor thumbnail
Sumi dear what shall I say.
I am surprised, awestruck at the way their story progressed and end written for them.

when your sukor story gave me so much happiness by raghav turning into suraj and sukor ending with happily lived everafter

This story gave me so much peace making me forget the unreasonable hard separation they showed last.

I loved this too to core sumi dear.

those tears turning into smile for chakor seeing him, hearing that maidam, ours expressions changed same way too, then that hold of her trembling hands , reassuring her.

then their shaadi, sun rays blessing them..

then the final scene at their room, that eyes full of love and respect, he understanding his madamji as always saying he will wait for the day, aww such a sweet soul he is.. and she getting ready to be moulded in that love..

getting ready to see the journey from that maidam to chakor would have been so lovable.

And finally the forehead kiss.

Aww so lovely...
thanks for this lovely writeup and OS.

emojis will follow soon :)

Thanks a lot to Nikki for making you write this and for actual Raghav&chakor for being so real and lovely in thosee captures that they made you write this.

loved it dear...Never thought this unfullfilled wish and journey will also see a happy ending that too in this lovable way, so realistic and the way we wanted. dear, God bless :)

[/QUOTE
Uma thanks for this double treat.

My story becomes more interesting to me when you pick those lines and share the impact and feel what I had. it makes me emotional that way.

Sun rays blessing yess you picked it right as how can I leave my dude, without mentioning him my story becomes so incomplete.😳

the love and respect moment, yes they have started their journey but still there is a long way to go which they will as their hands are united.

loved those caps and your caption which I just borrowed as my title!!!
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update, no words for it🤗
The ending of Ragkor was beautiful, perfect ending which was missing in the show😭
sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Beautiful update, no words for it 🤗

The ending of Ragkor was beautiful, perfect ending which was missing in the show😭

Hi Sonali

Thanks so much for the lovely words
sumsukor thumbnail
Thanks all for liking the story 🤗
Just a pic of Meejay today has made our Sunday . Hope something good happens

Missing so much the forum as its soso dull here 😭