rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

At the market place, HS, Dadu and Lala discussing about Ashok.

Dadu is lamenting ...Humari bechari Babita to kahi ghar se bahar hi nahi gaye. Maine to kabhi socha bhi nahi ki bahu betion se naukri karwaunga...

He says it all Ashok's fault

Hs says: Bachpan mein agar kaan pakandke aise jor se diya hota na uske kaan ke neeche, to uski buddhi hoti correct. Lekin aap ne lad pyar kar diya kuch zyaa mujhe lag raha hai.

He says Gandhiwadi does not always work. Danda should be used.

Lala says ..Sir apne inko apne bete ko maarne ko bol rahe ho

Dadu supports HS and says he is right. IT was his and Beeji 's fault. They had a son. They thought the society and relatives would not taunt Beeji as she has given birth to a son. They turned blind to Ashok's faults and always blamed other kids and people when things went wrong. That's why Ashok has turned out like this.

Hs says...Mara jo bapu tha na..bahut sharaab peeta tha. Ek number ka peeakad aadmi tha. Uske baad har roz maari maa ko kut ta tha. Us aadmi ne kabhi bhi ladies ki respect na ki. Baalpan mein maa guzar gayee. Manne to na kuch mare baap ne seekhaya, na kuch maa ne seekhaya. Maari late wife Imrati..she is no more...usne seekhaya. To kehnewali baat sirf itni si hai ki life mein har cheej maa baap nahin seekh asakte. Aap kahin se bhi kuch bhi seekh sakte ho. Aap kahin se bhi prerit ho sakte ho. Yeh to aap pe depend karta hai ki aap kisse seekhte ho..

Dadu laments only Babita could have taught Ashok but now that won't happen.

At scooty shop...Mini remembers her days with sccoty. Background song..."Naghme hai, shikwe hai, kisse hain, baatein hain...baatein bhul jate hain...yaadein yaad aati hai..."

At Khurana house, puja is on. Preet's mom and another neighbor are whispering about Meeta and Ashok's relationship. Meeta is trying to help with the puja. She goes to bring something from kitchen. Ashok follows her and asks her if she has given the house papers to Papaji. Meeta tells him not to do it. He does not listen. He takes the papers and a puja thali. He gives both to papaji. Papaji is angry when he reads the papers. He comes to the kitchen. Beeji comes too. Papaji tells her how Ashok wants to grab the house. Beeji tells him not to sign. Papaji is very angry and decides to sign. Meeta comes. She also tells Papaji not to sign.

At HS haveli...Babita agrees to take "udhaar" from Naembi. Mini comes in and gives her INR 2000. She is unable to look at Babita straight and hesitate while talking. Babita says there was less money in the account. MIni says she too thought so but when she tried , 2000 came out.  She leaves. Babita and Naem bi wonder how Mini got the money. Mini is in her room crying.

Babita realizes Mini is lying. Naem bi leaves.

HS and Lala enter the house. They are discussing how the tailor has not made the school uniforms ready. Some education minister is coming to the schools for inspection. And the kids need their uniforms. Babita hears them. HS asks Lala to go and talk to the supervisor.  Lala decides to take his cycle. HS asked where he kept the cycle. Lala said he parked it where Mini generally parks her scooty. Babita ruses outside. The scooty is not there. Babita realizes how Mini got he money. Babita laments..TUne paison ke liye scooty bech di aur teri Babes job tak nahin dhoodh paye...

Pre cap...

The garment factory owner come to HS haveli and tells Lala that the supervisor is gone and noone is there to finish the uniforms in one week...Babita asks if she can get the job.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear
ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for posting the update.
I really hate that Ashok character.

I felt so bad for Minnie today - and how Babita felt after realizing what her daughter did.

I hope Babita gets to do that job and make some money for them.
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekomas

Thank you for posting the update.

I really hate that Ashok character.

I felt so bad for Minnie today - and how Babita felt after realizing what her daughter did.

I hope Babita gets to do that job and make some money for them.

Yes it was really sad to see Mini selling her scooty. As humans, sometimes we get too emotionally attached to an inanimate object that becomes a part of our lives. It was really heartbreaking to see Mini part with her scooty. Hopefully, Babita will get it back for her. 

As per recent OLV, Babita will get the supervisor job in the garment factory. Remains to be seen if she survives it or quits...Ashok..no words...the man is selfish to the power infinity. 

nandagopa thumbnail
Thank you @rose1000 for the update! I am glad that Babita has realized that there is no more money in the bank and that Mini has kept a secret. Hopefully, they will talk with each other and face the world together.
In the previous episode, what was most disappointing was all the questions the interviewers asked Babita that were personal in nature. This kind of thinking has to change. While it may not be true in Mumbai, Delhi and large metro areas...this behaviour needs to change.
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Rose, 
Watching Minnie half-heartedly sell her scooty was painful. It wasn't just another vehicle for her, it was her gift from her loved ones, it was a symbol of her happy times with her family, so much memories and for a teenager to do this sacrifice, sach mein, Minnie badi ho gayi! ðŸ˜­
It was even more painful to see a mother sadness of realising what her daughter has done for them...hopefully, when they are in a good space with enough money, one day, Babita will buy a scooty for her! 

Why is Babita so hesitant to confront Minnie? She should just ask her..I am seriously not liking the mother-daughter hiding things from each other. They have to realise that they are only there for each other and together, they will be stronger to face the hurdles of the world! I hope today's episode shows the needed confrontation.

Hanuman- Laala- Dadaji's scene was good. I enjoyed watching it. 
Regret is a form of punishment itself and they have to bear it for spoiling Ashok to this extent where he can ignore his own conscience. 

I am excited for today's episode. ðŸ˜³ Babita finds herself a job! 
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Hi Rose, 

Watching Minnie half-heartedly sell her scooty was painful. It wasn't just another vehicle for her, it was her gift from her loved ones, it was a symbol of her happy times with her family, so much memories and for a teenager to do this sacrifice, sach mein, Minnie badi ho gayi! ðŸ˜­
It was even more painful to see a mother sadness of realising what her daughter has done for them...hopefully, when they are in a good space with enough money, one day, Babita will buy a scooty for her! 

Why is Babita so hesitant to confront Minnie? She should just ask her..I am seriously not liking the mother-daughter hiding things from each other. They have to realise that they are only there for each other and together, they will be stronger to face the hurdles of the world! I hope today's episode shows the needed confrontation.

Hanuman- Laala- Dadaji's scene was good. I enjoyed watching it. 
Regret is a form of punishment itself and they have to bear it for spoiling Ashok to this extent where he can ignore his own conscience. 

I am excited for today's episode. ðŸ˜³ Babita finds herself a job! 

Agree Shreya. They should stop hiding things from each other. At least now Babita has seen that Mini has lied to her and has made such a big sacrifice, she should talk to Mini and not hide things from her. Communication between people is so important. Otherwise, it leads to loads of problems. Hope mother daughter realize it. 

I am really excited to see how Babita gets all those school uniforms stitched in time. ðŸ˜Š
rose1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandagopa

Thank you @rose1000 for the update! I am glad that Babita has realized that there is no more money in the bank and that Mini has kept a secret. Hopefully, they will talk with each other and face the world together.
In the previous episode, what was most disappointing was all the questions the interviewers asked Babita that were personal in nature. This kind of thinking has to change. While it may not be true in Mumbai, Delhi and large metro areas...this behaviour needs to change.

Yes , out of the large metro areas, this kind of harassments do exist. This does not mean large metro areas have no problem at all. They do. But small towns, it is more magnified I guess. Behavior can change only if the mindset changes. Soch badalna is most important. ðŸ˜Š 
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose1000

Yes , out of the large metro areas, this kind of harassments do exist. This does not mean large metro areas have no problem at all. They do. But small towns, it is more magnified I guess. Behavior can change only if the mindset changes. Soch badalnais most important.😊

Every major company in India still asks this question at the hiring stage because of incompetant recruiters and HR functions. This is so bad now that most international companies (mine included) use Europe or US based recruiters to shortlist senior Indian roles.

Edited by SK1509 - 5 years ago