Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah found better than last 2..in fact covered a lot of ground in one episode this time..
Shivam tells Mamta that Palak has 2 twin daughters who are just like Ritwik, Mamta wants to meet them if only from far..Mamta also knows Palak is VP's new doctor..
Shanaya agreed to help Shivam in bringing Palak close to family, as a deal if he spoils the alliance her dad brought for her..

Palak learns from VP about their family condition, that Samaira is Reeva and Aman's daughter and that Reeva wants to break her marriage.. Ritwik sees Palak in their office but Palak gives some excuse, he is yet to know she is treating VP.. Riwtik taunts Palak about Vikrant and she living normal life after Vikrant left her.. Ritwik in full on bad mouthing mode today about Palak, first with Aman and then with Palak herself..

Setu and Shivam gang up again and call Palak and Reeva to Setu's house.. Reeva will insult Palak in next episode..

Interestingly Reeva wants advise from Ananya who is a leading lawyer, about divorcing Aman..I am not sure from when Annie became a lawyer..

Shivam enrolled the twins along with Samaira for same dance class.. Ritwik sees them and already wondering why Palak's kids are behaving like he did in his childhood.. how he would irritate Reeva..
archiesview thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I did. The highlights were: VP telling Palak about the urfortunate state of his family and blaming it on Palak, Palak coming to know that Samaira is Reevas kid, Palak - Ritwik meet, Reeva Palak starting a confrontation at the end. Mostly what was shown in the latest promo was there in the episode
Overall was a good episode though there were inconsistencies here and there.
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update seems like an interesting episode,.
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
But from when did Annie become a lawyer? Wasn't she a businesswoman? ðŸ˜•
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Annie as lawyer is major loophole
They could show revap consulting Anne as a friend.   Asking for a lawyers number
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah quite a few things covered up in this episode..
I found Annie quite out of place this time..

Also I don't think Ricky knows still that dia & gia are Palaks kids or does he..cos in the promo the car scene he's cursing palak for having kids with vikrant they are still to show that scene I think the dance class he might come to know ..

Also Setu says something like palak should now know how Aman & Reeva got married is there something more to it than jus forced marriage...😉