Frequent Posters

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Cant see my palku in distress
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We know they're gonna be back somehow United..but will all the Noons all VP Reeva Ricky know the truth about Mamta the actual reason behind palak leaving πŸ˜­
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be Mamta might reveal truth on her death bed πŸ˜­
They shouldnt have taken this route of infidelity as reason for showing their separation.. the way Palak was being blamed by everyone is just not stuff for webseries...
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

May be Mamta might reveal truth on her death bed πŸ˜­

They shouldnt have taken this route of infidelity as reason for showing their separation.. the way Palak was being blamed by everyone is just not stuff for webseries...

πŸ˜† You know ...the overall premise of this entire series is hilarious:

• Father never meets D-I-L until its convenient, not even seen a picture of her anywhere...and no employee in Noon Biotech recognizes Palak despite her being an ex-employee ...looks like every past employee left/ got fired/ took voluntary retirement
  • Mamta allowed the separation, never took a stand for what its worth
  • No one till date knows the real reason and Rishabh's role in all this...that's just too good to be true
  • It takes 6 years for their respective friends to realize that the pair should be united
  • It takes 6 years for Mamta to realize that she needs to do something, and even more hilarious is that instead of telling everyone the truth about her role, she seeks Shivam's help for some cat and mouse chase
  • All these grown ups seem to have become pregnant at the same time with their first kid ...maybe they all got together and timed their calendars for when they are off the pill...(looks like Reeva and Aman got drunk and did it at the same time that Palak and Rithwik were having a bad time)

After all this, I watch it only because every actor in this series is a great performer. Its such an awesome ensemble cast!!! This could have been a No. 1 thing had the production team played their cards well.

I only wish that the production team was equally stellar ...the writer, the editor, the director...

archiesview thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Yes, it is unbelievable how Mamta could see her son so devastated after he separated from Palak and still not reveal the truth. 
It is cruel to let the children grow up without their father. How can she be so selfish? Mamta seems to not know about the kids, but after knowing about them will she still tell Ritwik it is all her doing?
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I definitely need a good flashback of how Reeva married Aman and has a kid.. like for Shanaya VP got a match in 2 days, but for Reeva they had to compromise with Aman.. and she married him too..the most unconvincing fact about season2...
Emerald_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: archiesview

Yes, it is unbelievable how Mamta could see her son so devastated after he separated from Palak and still not reveal the truth. 
It is cruel to let the children grow up without their father. How can she be so selfish? Mamta seems to not know about the kids, but after knowing about them will she still tell Ritwik it is all her doing?

Oh yeah she'd better do that..this latest promo the way Ricky refers to palak is really sad I really hope it is Mamta who tells him she needs to make things right..

She let her family kids ruin for all the these years..
Emerald_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

πŸ˜† You know ...the overall premise of this entire series is hilarious:

• Father never meets D-I-L until its convenient, not even seen a picture of her anywhere...and no employee in Noon Biotech recognizes Palak despite her being an ex-employee ...looks like every past employee left/ got fired/ took voluntary retirement
  • No one till date knows the real reason and Rishabh's role in all this...that's just too good to be true
  • It takes 6 years for their respective friends to realize that the pair should be united
  • It takes 6 years for Mamta to realize that she needs to do something, and even more hilarious is that instead of telling everyone the truth about her role, she seeks Shivam's help for some cat and mouse chase
  • All these grown ups seem to have become pregnant at the same time with their first kid ...maybe they all got together and timed their calendars for when they are off the pill...(looks like Reeva and Aman got drunk and did it at the same time that Palak and Rithwik were having a bad time)

After all this, I watch it only because every actor in this series is a great performer. Its such an awesome ensemble cast!!! This could have been a No. 1 thing had the production team played their cards well.

I only wish that the production team was equally stellar ...the writer, the editor, the director...

Haha point hilarious actuallyπŸ˜†
Emerald_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

I definitely need a good flashback of how Reeva married Aman and has a kid.. like for Shanaya VP got a match in 2 days, but for Reeva they had to compromise with Aman.. and she married him too..the most unconvincing fact about season2...

Of course needed haha..Reeva being so arrogant & stubborn how did she agree to marry...btw alot of things have changed & characters but Reeva is still the same

In the recent episode Shivi was telling Setu to fix up Reeva & Palak πŸ˜† like palak to resolve their Aman-Reeva divorce issue haha..