Is Shradha really a big box-office draw?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
People here claim that Stree had a great opening due to her, and so did some other movies like Half Girlfriend and all. But is it true she has the box-office clout? Or have her movies worked due to good content and WOM only?
Why I feel she has box-office clout--

1. Very pretty girl with good screen presence
2. Known to be sweet offscreen, no controversies or W*F statements
3. Good dancing skills

Her only con is her acting, but Katrina proves that one can be a big star without having acting skills.

Please feel free to analyze and discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No she's not a big box-office draw.

People here claims lots of crazy stuffs like Sonam has starpower..Aish is not pretty.. or Kangana is gutsy, sane & not psycho. So don't take the forum seriously. ðŸ˜†
Anonymous2k19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabbo.Ji

People here claims lots of crazy stuffs like Sonam has starpower..Aish is not pretty.. or Kangana is gutsy, sane & not psycho. So don't take the forum seriously.  😆

I actually think she is quite a big box office draw as compared to other actresses, especially in massy films. The single screen audience loves her. There is a reason why stree opened to 6.5 crore and BGMC did 7 crore. Part of it was her starpower,word of mouth did the rest. 

She has tonnes of mass appeal.
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lol. Nope. She isnt. 

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have not seen any movie of her, not sure on her acting skills. but off screen she seems very cold. not sure she can attract public..
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shraddha has stardom, from the young girls only Alia is her competition when it comes to box office.
She is the poor women's version of Katrina of this generation, aka some one who can bring asses in the theaters, but with some padding, aka Shraddha has to look pretty in the movie.
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Id say she has been more popular than she is now. But no reason her next one cant be Huge ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
Shraddha has a fan-following among tharki audience.

Originally posted by: Shabbo.Ji

People here claims lots of crazy stuffs like Sonam has starpower..Aish is not pretty.. or Kangana is gutsy, sane & not psycho. So don't take the forum seriously.  😆

And that Deepika is Superstar.😆
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

I think she's been extremely lucky. But I don't see her becoming a superstar

She's moreso in the Juhi Chawla/Bipasha Basu category. Popular and appreciated but not a superstar