Prarthana's skewed perception & attitude towards Viraaj

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Watching last night's episode, I feel Prarthana's perception of what accounts as being a "lie" is very skewed and tragically quite illogical as well. As Viraaj tried to point out to her, not knowing the entire truth, isn't necessarily a lie. Firstly, why would Meghna disclose something so personal about Bindu's life to her? They are friends, but sometimes we tell certain friends personal things that are expected to be kept confidential, instead of being spread around, because that can be likened to gossiping. Meghna obviously did not want to broadcast Bindu's misery and as Viraaj rightly pointed out again, Prarthana keeps busy with her life and thus Bindu never had the chance to share her troubles. How is that lying? Furthermore, Kangana did lie to her to some extent but not entirely. She shared the reality of her situation, without naming names and it was surprising that she did finally spill the beans to Prarthana. Unfortunately for Prarthana, she just got to know of the truth at a terrible time. Even during the fiasco with Punit, Prarthana became aware of how her own brother was so cautious of sharing his troubles with her. If her OWN brother cannot come and share his problems, then how did Prarthana expect Bindu to do that?

And going off this point, it was rather disappointing to see the way Prarthana just yelled at Viraaj and walked off, when he all he did was try and explain things to her in a logical and reasonable manner and reassure her that she wasn't at fault. I understand the guilt and confusion Prarthana is going through, and it was so nice to see her reach out to Viraaj for support because in way it indicated that she is starting to soften towards him and is developing some trust in him, but the way she squawked at him at the end was really unnecessary 😲. I think its high time Prarthana re-evaluates the way she interacts with Viraaj. Viraaj has time and again come out in support of her and most recently even did all he could to save her brother from trouble. It is not to say that Viraaj is perfect, but for someone who has done so much for her, I think Prarthana should maintain some level of respect in her interactions with him. If he had actually gone through with his planned proposal last night, I think I could have understood her yelling at him for that. But all he did was try to reassure, support and comfort her when she reached out to him and all he got in return was tongue lashing from her. When someone hurts you, insults you or disappoints you then screaming at them might be justified, but how is it justified when someone is just being nice and considerate? ðŸ˜•
Edited by DeepShadow - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reason bindu shared her story with meghu... is ...

Meghu show K and dr together in hospital in dr's room...and informed bindu about her husband ...was with K...etc...
so bindu clarified ...she knows from starting... she did not share it willingly...

while P was busy with her own problems never had time or interest to know...what's going on...in bindu's life or meghu's life...even P's brother was more concerned about meghu's business troubles ... than P herself.
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Reason bindu shared her story with meghu... is ...

Meghu show K and dr together in hospital in dr's room...and informed bindu about her husband ...was with K...etc...
so bindu clarified ...she knows from starting... she did not share it willingly...

while P was busy with her own problems never had time or interest to know...what's going on...in bindu's life or meghu's life...even P's brother was more concerned about meghu's business troubles ... than P herself.

But I personally feel that this is justified. Prarthana is the sole income earner in her family and understandably she keeps busy in her life with her work because that's the only way for her to earn a living and for her family to survive. When you are the only person with a job in the house, you really don't have time to delve into other people's business or listen to their problems, which I again think is fine. 

My problem is that Prarthana feels 'not knowing something' equals to 'other people lying about it'. Now THAT is an unfair argument.
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree Prathana is busy as she is bread winner... might have less time. She has time to talk with K ... and advises her...etc.
In the party at bindu's place... she was there just like meghna...

Meghna went to kitchen and tried to ask bindu if she is happy...and how is going on in her life ...(as she was aware of dr and k links)...

while P was same place (same duration) did not bother to talk bindu... was busy making videos and sending to K...(as she was not aware of...) never read bindu's pain behind her smiles...

My point is ...P is blaming bindu and herself... for no reason - just..
she was NOT aware of

that's why...she and others acted that way.. - she is not left out or bindu-meghu did not hide anything from her...