Users

Frequent Posters

sarzamin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_blooms

Meera 😭

So it's clear that they only care about their favourite 
What can Meera do when there's no one to support her. 
Go to hell Gurudev bhalla
The injustice you have done to Meera will surely going to affect you a lot. 
You're going to suffer a lot for having torturing a girl in the name of contract. 
You may think that you have succeeded but the end of  your production house is not so far. 

very sad for meera...
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_blooms

Meera 😭

So it's clear that they only care about their favourite 
What can Meera do when there's no one to support her. 
Go to hell Gurudev bhalla
The injustice you have done to Meera will surely going to affect you a lot. 
You're going to suffer a lot for having torturing a girl in the name of contract. 
You may think that you have succeeded but the end of  your production house is not so far. 

Seriously dear, still i couldnt stop the tears flowing down, seeing this injustice meted out to her. 
never been so emotional even in real life.

its so ridiculous on PH &channel part. poor meera😭😭

seeing today chakor/meera state that she has to enact such scenes only brought tears😭 , dont know what else is store. seeing today only was a torture.

I am stuck between, not here, not there. full bye bye to udaan cant do until she is there.

may be can rely on written update on sites and what scene she comes, i will see but then not done makers😡

doesnt you have a heart with small courtesy and mind with little sense.

Really feeling sad for her😭 
Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
Viji1104 thumbnail
Oh God...wat have dey done...injustice ...again...at 23 she is going to play dat girls" mother...please GOD...please make d channel shut d show...its so sad to watch dis...😭...dey trapped her...
sarzamin thumbnail
hope trp will badly reduce! the only way for meera to get out of this mess
Viji1104 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarzamin

hope trp will badly reduce! the only way for meera to get out of this mess

YES  dear...dats D onlyway...how cruel r these people ?????
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so the ph finally got what they wanted. But what goes around comes around, i believe in God. i hope this leap flops big time and the show goes off air ASAP. 
I will support Meera all the way, if she could get out, she would have got out, but they are certain things that we may not be aware of but i pray she stays strong and sails through this difficult phase,

Night_dreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Meera is doing leap it seems 😭

saw precap😭😭😭

After 10yrs, she coming out of jail, saying waiting to meet you anjor and on one side that girl(Tanya sharma introduced)

it's absolutely ridiculous😡
Meera deserves to play lead not a mother to 18 yrs old teen...why can't CVS let go off meera🤔...she can bag a better show within no time
Honestly meera would look like younger sister of tanya😳... neither the so called new leads are intresting nor can they create a sizzling chemistry like sukor...I sincerely pray this leap to fall flat making show to go off air so that meera can get rid of this mess
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

so the ph finally got what they wanted. But what goes around comes around, i believe in God. i hope this leap flops big time and the show goes off air ASAP. 

I will support Meera all the way, if she could get out, she would have got out, but they are certain things that we may not be aware of but i pray she stays strong and sails through this difficult phase,

Now her IG story quote made more sense right.
poor girl.. hope, pray she stays strong and get rid of this show soon.

sorry meera, but i too hope Trp fall flat and show go off air soon. cant see her playing mother to someone of her age(same age). Thats height of ridiculousness.

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
such a hush hush leap, no promo, no proper announcement. Those who dont come online will be shocked seeing the precap
no big leap is taken this way

Edited by Ruby7 - 5 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Now her IG story quote made more sense right.
poor girl.. hope, pray she stays strong and get rid of this show soon.

sorry meera, but i too hope Trp fall flat and show go off air soon. cant see her playing mother to someone of her age(same age). Thats height of ridiculousness.

uma, see the thing is in past actors actresses have played onscreen parents to others of their own age, but things are no forced there, its done by choice. here the case is all different

here we got no proper announcement, things are definitely messed behind the doors.