Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey seeing you after so long.. πŸ˜ƒ,hope you are doing good..
As for poll , I want to see them as friends . Both can carve a beautiful friendship supporting each other.. Ofcourse Hanuman Singh can behave like Mini's father even without their relationship. .I want to see a real friendship between them.. πŸ˜Š

Hanuman Singh being her mentor and guide like her daughter and Babita and Mini taking care of him and having some cool family moments πŸ˜ƒ . Romantic relationship will make it like typical show...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
no need to bring in a love angle here tbh...i wish they would remain friends...if babita has no feelings for hanuman, he still accepted them as friends and as long they maintain a healthy relationship it would be better...this show is about babita's journey from married woman to free bird and her development more than love angles...not just babita actually but any woman who wants to live her life without adjusting to traditional societal norms...
NatureHappiness thumbnail
What ever may be their relationship, they must have respect for each other. He must promise them that whatever may be the situation he would never leave them. At the end of the day, what matters the most is that this relationship must be pure and not fake. I hope that makers decide to show Hanuman free with Babita from now on and most importantly she must remove that sindoor on her forehead which is no more her's.
Ps: somewhere down I want Manita to happen... πŸ˜›
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenachem

no need to bring in a love angle here tbh...i wish they would remain friends...if babita has no feelings for hanuman, he still accepted them as friends and as long they maintain a healthy relationship it would be better...this show is about babita's journey from married woman to free bird and her development more than love angles...not just babita actually but any woman who wants to live her life without adjusting to traditional societal norms...

last line is perfect. My personal experience😊
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I sure want HS-babitha fell in love. I want babitha to confess before all she loves now a Man who understand her, stand up for her, ready to sacrifice anything to be with her and truly loves her what she is poisitives and negetives, even at this age when she has teenage daughter...I really want both to have blissful married life, this time babitha never have loneliness have supporting partner HS in business also..I want babes HS relationship to be opposite to her Ashok relatuonship...she will be loved, pampered, priority, togetherness , happy , which are missing in her life...
 It woukd be icing if we may get Jr HS with her husband whole PG with her...I surely want the message like Ashok men and society that a women with teenage daughter can be sucessful in life in businesss and personal get a man who is happy to love her ready to spend his life with her...
divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

I sure want HS-babitha fell in love. I want babitha to confess before all she loves now a Man who understand her, stand up for her, ready to sacrifice anything to be with her and truly loves her what she is poisitives and negetives, even at this age when she has teenage daughter...I really want both to have blissful married life, this time babitha never have loneliness have supporting partner HS in business also..I want babes HS relationship to be opposite to her Ashok relatuonship...she will be loved, pampered, priority, togetherness , happy , which are missing in her life...

It woukd be icing if we may get Jr HS with her husband whole PG with her...I surely want the message like Ashok men and society that a women with teenage daughter can be sucessful in life in businesss and personal get a man who is happy to love her ready to spend his life with her...

wow! What a thought. Really would be a lesson to the society. Hope more and more indian men turn out to be like HS. atleast i will vouch my son turns out to be like HS 😊 Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
I want them to be friends , very good friends. I dont want  Ashok to b like :" see I told you so "
Melkor thumbnail
Personally I would love to see HS and Babita falling for each other but only after Babita becomes an independent woman and becomes self sufficient.And I don't think it would make the story typical and cliched.
Rather it would show a woman learning to fly and finally finding true love which she had probably never experienced.

Babita was only 18 when she was married off to Ashok and their relationship was just based on moral obligations and duties.I don't think there were any genuine feelings from either side.Babita probably never knew what romantic love meant and she believed that she loved Ashok for that's what she had been led to believe.Basically she never got any time to understand what she wanted for herself.
HS is someone who has been in love once and has lost his love.With Babita he can learn to love again and Babita can understand the concept of love through HS.

Basically I want Babita to be with Hanuman not because she needs him but because she wants to be with him.

divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I want them to be friends , very good friends. I dont want  Ashok to b like :" see I told you so "

who cares what Ashok thinks. He has lost all his rights over babita the day he started his affair. And now finally when they are divorced that so called legal rights is also over. Let him go to hell with his thinking. Babita deserves all the happiness in the world. And wih her progress also emotionally she needs someone who will respect and love her besides her daughter for who she is. And who other than HS fits the bill to be a perfect lover for babita.
She has even refused to take any alimony or share in property from that useless guy. Just because log kya kahenge why should babita sacrifice her happiness. Most importantly the guy here we are talking about HS, who will not want a partner like him πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³. Somehow i feel it will be ashoks parents who will encourage HS and babita😊

Just my POV.😳
Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago