Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I think Roopa and Shubankar planned for Karan and his sister to come into JaiDhya life. When Jai was discharged from the hospital Roopa and Shubanakr were talking it was muted. 
I could be wrong, both Karan and his sister are evil. They will cause a lot of problems for JaiDhya. 

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supernatural_10

I think Roopa and Shubankar planned for Karan and his sister to come into JaiDhya life. When Jai was discharged from the hospital Roopa and Shubanakr were talking it was muted. 

I could be wrong, both Karan and his sister are evil. They will cause a lot of problems for JaiDhya. 

i seems like this only... i have my doubts on roopa and karan's sis... remember in last epi when roopa asked about fire incident... and on the other side sis of that karan... she is trying to impress roopa  and in precap... she also said jo cheez pain de sey torr dena chaheye

Originally posted by: cute-aly

i seems like this only... i have my doubts on roopa and karan's sis... remember in last epi when roopa asked about fire incident... and on the other side sis of that karan... she is trying to impress roopa  and in precap... she also said jo cheez pain de sey torr dena chaheye

Ragini has fully impressed Roopa. She's worse as Aish like seriously the way she was looking at Jai in yesterday epi. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

Karan is another creep both brother and sister will cause issues now the last thing we need. 

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supernatural_10

Ragini has fully impressed Roopa. She's worse as Aish like seriously the way she was looking at Jai in yesterday epi. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

Karan is another creep both brother and sister will cause issues now the last thing we need. 

ragini will definitely creates trouble between jaidhya... with famous roopa milttal...
Yeah, I think the same.
Hope its not dragged tired of the Villains.